Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara (8851 Views)

Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) / AirForce Officers Pose With Their Fighter Jets / Bombs In Turkish Capital Kills At Least 86 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by tempest01(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Russia will retaliate...but in a very top secret way
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by Okpeyemi125: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Gud even guys
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by HerJahSir(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided

Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by CharlyNick: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bad News
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by Awoofawo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin

Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by Walexsammy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
WW III is imminent
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by coolitempa(f): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Turkish capital city ANKARA under heavy bombardment from over 50 Russian fighter jets.Over 4.100 civilian confirmed dead
WORLD WAR 3 begins
Details shortly.....

Hopefully the war will start on your akpu infested head....oloshi person... cheesy
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by maverickboy: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Humanity deserves to be wiped out.

I am looking forward to a thermonuclear holocaust.

It will purge this once beautiful planet of muslims, Yorubas, fagg0ts, greed, waste and degeneracy.

I am not counting on surviving but the mere thought of having all the degeneracy wiped off for good makes me smile.

What's happened to your senses?
or were you borne like this?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by bettercreature(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
coolitempa:

Hopefully the war will start on your akpu infested head....oloshi person... cheesy
IF its because of the biscuit that i collected from you,i'll buy you another one tommorow morning

1 Like

Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by Alhajipaulo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
menix:
This OP is an End Time Ediot..
punch line of the day grin
menix:
This OP is an End Time Ediot..
punch line of the day

1 Like

Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by Alhajipaulo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
ProfGday:
too much of holywood films is dangerous fa
punch line of the day
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by double0seven(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Seun needs a full/part time paid moderator for the Political Section.

This section has so much potential, to be the number one online center, where intellectuals meet for political discourse; number one online center where vexing national issues are ironed out, and a center of learning for many youths.

But today, the political section has become a joke. People post all sorts of stup.id and silly topics , and say all sorts of nonsense.

Is too much for Seun to employ a paid moderator for the most popular website in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by emamos: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ankara explosions: Reports of multiple blasts and injuries in Turkish capital
_
Multiple blasts have taken place in the Turkish capital Ankara, in what is believed to have been a factory explosion.
Witnesses say the blasts resulted in several popping sounds and caused a number of injuries.
Reports from the city said the violent explosions caused panic with many people taking to social media fearing a coordinated attack.
Emergency services rushed onto the streets shortly after the blasts at about 1.30pm local time.
Military personal and firefighters were also deployed. Local police said they investigated but found no evidence of a coordinated attack
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ankara-explosions-reports-multiple-blasts-6898816?%2F
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by free2ryhme: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Turkish capital city ANKARA under heavy bombardment from over 50 Russian fighter jets.Over 4.100 civilian confirmed dead
WORLD WAR 3 begins
Details shortly.....

Your craze just enter gear 4

Seun and lalasticala bring that chain!!!!
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by sukkot: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chubhie:
Where in Gods name is prophet sukkot?
my bros Chubhie how are ya ? trust all is well. yeah all is going according to plan as prophesied at the beginning of the year in one of my threads that by end of the year ww3 will break out. tried pin-pointing the exact date it would start un-successfully but then again no one knows exact dates. all we know is periods

here is my submission yesterday

Well you know the sun moved into sagittarius 2 days ago and we are in the 9th luna month and tommorow is the FULL MOON in taurus so the celestial realm is well established and fully primed for war. tomorrow and 26th are two interesting days to lookout for it to explode all over the world ( very good possibility. these things usually kick off on full moon days ). now news update, the pilots got shot and killed by the turks, and 3 russian journalists on the ground are seriously injured, and another russian helicopter was just gunned down a few minutes ago by american backed syrian rebels. the point to all this being ? this is a false flag of course but it looks like this time around they are taking collateral damage with them. some peoples lives have been counted as dispensable for the course. so yeah its all going down according to script and the dispensables aka the pawns are slowly working up the crescendo of the story till it gets to the target spot >>>>> USA

1 Like

Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by Chubhie: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
sukkot:
my bros Chubhie how are ya ? trust all is well. yeah all is going according to plan as prophesied at the beginning of the year in one of my threads that by end of the year ww3 will break out. tried pin-pointing the exact date it would start un-successfully but then again no one knows exact dates. all we know is periods

here is my submission yesterday

All is not well my prophet as ww3 approaches. What country do you think will be safer during the war period? I'm already thinking of being president of a country post ww3. I wish to make such moves early cos of my loved ones and I'm banking on the prophetic.
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by obinna221: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
What lie lie news will do to some people
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by bettercreature(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
double0seven:
Seun needs a full/part time paid moderator for the Political Section.

This section has so much potential, to be the number one online center, where intellectuals meet for political discourse; number one online center where vexing national issues are ironed out, and a center of learning for many youths.

But today, the political section has become a joke. People post all sorts of stup.id and silly topics , and say all sorts of nonsense.

Is too much for Seun to employ a paid moderator for the most popular website in Nigeria
You obviously dont have TV and that is why you dont know what is going on around,rather than start crying for over 6000 people who were killed by the Russian today,you came on here to display the level of your stewpidity
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by Kestolovee95(f): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
After the next World war III, it will be a crime against humanity to identify yourself as a muslim.
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by 1EmmyKay: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
You dont wanna Miss dis!!!!!!!!!!!! its the JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY-Baddest feeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll the Rush the Exictement while u open ur mouth Agape on Mind blowing deals...Contact emmykay to get free shipping across all discounted items-08189308336....WhatsApp rush!!!!!!! remember tis first come first serve.
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by 1EmmyKay: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
You dont wanna Miss dis!!!!!!!!!!!! its the JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY-Baddest feeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll the Rush the Exictement while u open ur mouth Agape on Mind blowing deals...Contact emmykay to get free shipping across all discounted items-08189308336....WhatsApp rush!!!!!!! remember tis first come first serve.Submit ur orders now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://web.facebook.com/jumiadailydeals/?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by Erums(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
toomuch tots about war on your mind, It's harmful for your soul....guess you're Braf***
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by emmyking1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nawa o cry
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by mejai(m): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
stay tuned.

Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by Lucasbalo(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2015
Sall:
At the op what do you hope to accomplished . If at all the war should break out.
It's all this war happy wackos on Nairaland happy about starting 3rd world war that they can't survive. If they like war that much, I am surprised they didn't join the Russian army or better yet, their country army. They are bunch of chicken hawks.
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by outlandra(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin chai see weytin weed dy coz

Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by kel5000(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Omo,u no well with dis ya false alarm
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by sukkot: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chubhie:
All is not well my prophet as ww3 approaches. What country do you think will be safer during the war period? I'm already thinking of being president of a country post ww3. I wish to make such moves early cos of my loved ones and I'm banking on the prophetic.
lol if you are in nigeria just stay there bros. that will be one of the safest countries. just avoid the west and the middle-east and you will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by Chubhie: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
sukkot:
lol if you are in nigeria just stay there bros. that will be one of the safest countries. just avoid the west and the middle-east and you will be fine
Nigeria is already hell! The country is currently waiting for relief materials from the west to berth. When war has not yet started the settings are already refugee like. Can we swap places biko?
Re: Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara by sukkot: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chubhie:
Nigeria is already hell! The country is currently waiting for relief materials from the west to berth. When war has not yet started the settings are already refugee like. Can we swap places biko?
lol bros, the grass is always greener on the other side.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor / SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. / Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.