Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nairaland Virus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Virus (296 Views)

Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo / Breaking News-new Virus In Town / Moving Boko Haram Prisoners Is Like Spreading The Ebola Virus'' -afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Virus by vault(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Am vault and i've been a nairalander for sometime now, there is just something I would like to pick out from nairalander's attitudes towards threads and topics, am not trying to judge anyone but lately all I have been seeing is racial and tribalistic war of words when we are all supposed to be discussing about topics that concern our nation........ the first thing most nairalanders think of is to criticise the tribe or religion involved in the topic.

Much respect and no offence to anyone but I really think nairaland would be better off without those alleged behaviour from most of us, its a virus that needs to be eradicated for the better good.... #justsaying

and I really hope I won't be criticised for disclosing the obvious...... #thankyouall
Re: Nairaland Virus by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
vault: Much respect and no offence to anyone but I really think nairaland would be better off without those alleged behaviour from most of us, its a virus that needs to be eradicated for the better good
Watch how the appropriate authorities handle this situation and you'd notice daily activities on this forum drop to only five user comments a day.

Its better people vent about tribes here than go at it in the real world. If most people sit and do it behind closed doors they wouldn't've the energy to commit evil against others in real life. Also all the e-fights these actions result in generate income for this forum's maintenance.

Its not like most of the arguments're based on lies when we can see and confim almost on a daily basis that some tribes're out to drag the country's name in the mud both home and away in foreign lands.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Elections: Emergency Lines To Call And Report Any Foul Play Or Violence / There Is No Room For APC Or Any Other Party In My Area...david Mark Boast / Facebook African Innovation Challenge Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.