Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? (2555 Views)

Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Tunchi101(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
For me,its Originals grin

Should have posted this in the movie section. My bad. The is no way I can undo it

Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Vampires Dairy .
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
I stopped watching Vampire diaries after season 4. I lost total interest to the extent that I couldn't even stand an episode of the spin off, The Originals.

Julie Plec and her team lost the plot after season 4.

But OP, there is a section for movies. This wasn't supposed to have been posted here.
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by obiorathesubtle: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Vampire diaries all the way.
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mehnnnn can't choose o. They're both good movies... #op relocate this thread
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by bolagabriella: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
love them both but originals is first choice

1 Like

Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Vampire diaries
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by vickkyruby(f): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Originals
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
who has time for nónsense like the originals & vampire diaries when far better stuff are out there.
but in the spirit of sticking primarily to the CW-
supernatural in it's 11th season is far more engaging than those two combined.

1 Like

Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by obiorathesubtle: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
who has time for nónsense like the originals & vampire diaries when far better stuff are out there.

Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Tunchi101(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

watching 11 too and it's noting compared to both of em. Not saying it's not interesting but it's getting kindda boring
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Tunchi101(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tunchi101:
watching 11 too and it's noting compared to both of em. Not saying it's not interesting but it's getting kindda boring

a vampire diaries fan saying supernatural is getting boring.
the irony!.....

a show with dumb villains like the heretics belongs in the trash.
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by obiorathesubtle: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

cry I lost the faith bro. I stopped in the season where lucifer was trying to get his vessel, can't even remember the season! I was addicted to supernatural man! Sam and dean are my heroes! FÙck clark kent!
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I already have one
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by obiorathesubtle: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tunchi101:
grin grin
ah see you ma nigga cheesy
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Tunchi101(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

a vampire diaries fan saying supernatural is getting boring.
the irony!.....

a show with dumb villains like the heretics belongs in the trash.
so it's a show about God not existing or God having a sister that makes sense? undecided shocked grin cheesy guy ure damn funny
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by obiorathesubtle: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I already have one
undecided you need another for saying something that brilliant man! I insist!
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cry I lost the faith bro. I stopped in the season where lucifer was trying to get his vessel, can't even remember the season! I was addicted to supernatural man! Sam and dean are my heroes! FÙck clark kent!
honestly....ever since the fourth season (I think) when the angels came(castiel's first appearance was super badass)..... burning out that medium's eyes was just pure awesome.

the show just kinda lost it's way after that season..... but I'll say the current season is shaping up quite nicely......

Lucifer & Micheal are probably coming back too!!!!!!
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tunchi101:
so it's a show about God not existing or God having a sister that makes sense? undecided shocked grin cheesy guy ure damn funny
I don't know what show you're watching but on supernatural,God exists.

& it's not about "making sense", it's simply how intimidating or diabolical you can make ur villains....

wic is the sole reason I watch the flash......I LOVE!!! the show's villains.

when you see a maniacal force of nature like zoom make an appearance....... you just gatz troway cap for am.
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided you need another for saying something that brilliant man! I insist!
who will turn down the offer of an extra vagína? grin

2 Likes

Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Tunchi101(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

& it's not about "making sense", it's simply how intimidating or diabolical you can make ur villains....

when you see a maniacal force of nature like zoom make an appearance....... you just gatz troway cap for am.
zoom n flash!! Now ure talking sense grin
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by obiorathesubtle: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
honestly....ever since the fourth season (I think) when the angels came(castiel's first appearance was super badass)..... burning out that medium's eyes was just pure awesome.

the show just kinda lost it ways after that season..... but I'll say the current season is shaping up quite nicely......

Lucifer & Micheal are probably coming back too!!!!!!
totally man! Then they started killing angels, looking for god and all that.

I'm going back to supernatural man! I'm gonna find my way back to happiness!
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
totally man! Then they started killing angels, looking for god and all that.

I'm going back to supernatural man! I'm gonna find my way back to happiness!
I'm telling you mehn!
purgatory, metatron,the leviathans blah blah.
watching the show at that time was just excruciating.

true talk bruh! run into the arms of Dean(no homo) & find inner peace!

1 Like

Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by debque(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Zoom!!! that's what I call a badass villian...d guy made d reverse flash look like a 5yr old for where him dey...
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Tunchi101(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I'm telling you mehn!
purgatory, metatron,the leviathans blah blah.
watching the show at that time was just excruciating.

true talk bruh! run into the arms of Dean(no homo) & find inner peace!
uve got to be d biggest supernatural fan I've seen man
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tunchi101:
zoom n flash!! Now ure talking sense grin
the show has beem awesome so far

I pray every morning that show doesn't go off the rails like arrow!

When I watched the episode zoom appeared and handed Barry his yansh...... I was literally squealing in joy/pity at my laptop screen like a teenage girl. Zoom just too badt gan. the humiliation was painful to watch but I was ecstatic coz of the plain badassery of watching zoom drag the flash around town like a rag doll.

and they had to name the episode "Enter zoom"..... I just SMH,enter zoom indeed.
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Tunchi101(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
the show has beem awesome so far

I pray every morning that show doesn't go of the rails like arrow!

When I watched the episode zoom appeared and handed Barry his yansh...... I was literally squealing in joy/pity at my laptop screen like a teenage girl. Zoom just too badt gan. the humiliation was painful to watch but I was ecstatic coz of the plain badassery of watching zoom drag the flash around town like a rag doll.

and they had to name the episode "Enter zoom"..... I just SMH,enter zoom indeed.

. Was expecting em to release another episode today but it they said till first next month...can't wait
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tunchi101:
uve got to be d biggest supernatural fan I've seen man
supernatural doesn't even rank anywhere near my top 5 shows.

na Netflix dey reign na....
daredevil
Orange is the new black
sense 8
you name them
& most recently, Jessica Jones.
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by Tunchi101(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
supernatural doesn't even rank anywhere near my top 5 shows.

na Netflix dey reign na....
daredevil
Orange is the new black
sense 8
you name them
& most recently, Jessica Jones.
tried watching sense 8 but it didn't pick my interest. Shey dat orange is d new black make?
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
debque:
Zoom!!! that's what I call a badass villian...d guy made d reverse flash look like a 5yr old for where him dey...
I dey tell you. reverse flash just too get brain......extremely diabolical mothefucka that guy.

but zoom,hian!!!! na to break person spins e sabi
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tunchi101:
tried watching sense 8 but it didn't pick my interest. Shey dat orange is d new black make?
OITNB is excellent...the thing too slow at the beginning but the story tight as hell.

if you wan watch sense8,just dey patient..... na towards the end the thing dey sweet. I think it's kinda the norm with Netflix shows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Rape A Man? / She In The Bathroom(please Help) / See Naija Babes Naked Pix And Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.