Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) (6946 Views)

Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar / Man Crashes $260k Ferrari One Hour After Purchase / Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by androsurf: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
He must be drunk undecided

Just finished smoothing some rough edges on my blog.. Guys please check it out and critize it... www .androsurf.com it's still work-in-progress though
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:

I dnt care bou a luxury life i can never b comfortable knowing fully well sumone else whr is suffering

M human i share all i av m happy wen every one arond me is happy cry cry cry cry

There is more to life than luxury ok!!!!!
i like u and the kind of hat u got,
like people that feels for the other
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
menix:
He does not pay his tithe.

Not true. Tithe doesn't guarantee you anything. It's a Jewish thing. It doesn't concern you.
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Johnsown1:

i like u and the kind of hat u got,
like people that feels for the other
Thank u smiley i was born dis way!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:

Thank u smiley i was born dis way!!!!!
keep living this way it is way to a nice man heart, had it been am ready nw;i would have p...p... to u nw
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Johnsown1:

keep living this way it is way to a nice man heart, had it been am ready nw;i would have p...p... to u nw

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tank u

Bt criosly av found my nice guy heart nd yes m taken tongue
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:

Tank u
woaw that nice,he ;must be the Luckiest guy on planet earth.
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Johnsown1:

woaw that nice,he ;must be the Luckiest guy on planet earth.

M lucky to av him he is so sweet nd charming

By d way i dnt wana talk bou him on nl again
bt m d one lucky to av him

He is my dream bf more reason m nt on nl dat mch he has taken over me

tongue
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:

M lucky to av him he is so sweet nd charming
By d way i dnt wana talk bou him on nl again bt m d one lucky to av him

He is my dream bf more reason m nt on np dat mch he has taken over me
tongue
that cool,enjoy, wish u a happy honeymoon and children's
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Johnsown1:

that cool,enjoy, wish u a happy honeymoon and children's

Oga cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He never even propose u don dey talk honey moon children na wa o u just dey see d future sha

Amen hope he propose soon tho i no wan waste time before i never wanted marriage bt wit him i want it grin

Tank u for ur wishes o

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by idupaul: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:
Misplaced piority fancy cars are built for a stable economy with good roads nt good in a country like ours dnt get it buy a bentley to show off?? Wen dere are several posh rugged cars to use.

M sure by d time he is done fixing dat car wit hugh amount he wud buy a camry toyota undecided undecided undecided undecided

Op careful nt care just sayin embarassed

Just shut up please.
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2015
idupaul:

Just shut up please.

shut down ni
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:

Oga cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He never even propose u don dey talk honey moon children na wa o u just dey see d future sha

Amen hope he propose soon tho i no wan waste time before i never wanted marriage bt wit him i want it grin

Tank u for ur wishes o
if nt two of u guys are into each other,,i would have told u to come let me give u a ring.
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:

Tank u

Romancelander?
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Bossforeva:
Romancelander?
Highlander ni

Make u go tell am say i b low lifer abi

Lemme o
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Johnsown1:

if nt two of u guys are into each other,,i would have told u to come let me give u a ring.

Give u ring ko lord of d rings ni Let him catch u

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:

Give u ring ko lord of d rings ni Let him catch u
wht do u thin that will happen,noting dear,
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Johnsown1:

wht do u thin that will happen,noting dear,

I pity u wen he starts wit u ehn u no go bliv am he go just shock u like perfect photoshop tongue
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:

I pity u wen he starts wit u ehn u no go bliv am he go just shock u like perfect photoshop tongue
forget abt that one pretty, i am to fear no man,moreover since he have one prick,i don't see him.
Eventhough he does somethin,cos of the luv i have for u then i wouldn't mind to get hurt. if it can only raise 0 affection u have for me to 0.1.
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:

Highlander ni

Make u go tell am say i b low lifer abi

Lemme o
lol!
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Johnsown1:

forget abt that one pretty, i am to fear no man,moreover since he have one prick,i don't see him.
Eventhough he does somethin,cos of the luv i have for u then i wouldn't mind to get hurt. if it can only raise 0 affection u have for me to 0.1.

I love my boo fimile lemme go away nd m nt asking
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:

ok,
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:

ok,
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by eastermaris(f): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
buygala:

At least he is rich enough to buy a Bentley that he could crash cool

.You wey Don dey pay tithe since the time of Mary Magdalene....How many Bajaj motorcycle U Don buy talkless of crash? tongue

There is always room to climb higher....get closer to the man, you may find out he has list of persons he craves to be like someday. Yes,he can buy a Bently today,can he buy an airplane tomorrow??

No body is above the Supreme God,go ask Audu Abubakar the kogi apc candidate
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2015
STILESGANG:
We know your type,always quick to list their phantom achievements,when in reality they have nothing grin grin grin
I know him,he has a Bugatti in his garage
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2015
halfrica:

M a low life yes i am bt if he had chanelled all d money nd expenses into sumtin dat can benefit d society even his generations to come wud enjoy it.

Dnt tell me his wealth wud b passed to all his generations till end of time

All d usa england nd co peeps keep hopin to go to dis generation over there are enjoyin d fruit of the past generation labour who knew nd saw d future ahead

M a low lifer m proud of it so far u nt feedin me neither is ur family doing so YES M PROUD TO BE A LOW LIFER
AWON EYAN MAYWEATHER NI ME
have you said this to psquare? You won't cos he's a celeb.So,a celebrity should use porsche and Bentley while a non celeb should use toyota Camry abi? You're indeed a low lifer indeed like someone said. People that have money shouldn't enjoy it again and pack it to your house abi? I hate when some foolish Nigerians believe only some set of people should use something good and some set of people should use something moderate. #typicalAfricanMentality
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:
have you said this to psquare? You won't cos he's a celeb.So,a celebrity should use porsche and Bentley while a non celeb should use toyota Camry abi? You're indeed a low lifer indeed like someone said. People that have money shouldn't enjoy it again and pack it to your house abi? I hate when some foolish Nigerians believe only some set of people should use something good and some set of people should use something moderate. #typicalAfricanMentality

U got it all wrong never said it is compulsory to help d society bt wasteful spending is a bad habit dat displeases God .

Why buy an expensive ride to drive on a bad road so noe dat d car got bashed did it make any sense??
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by southcent: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2015
I will pick a Camry le over thisna,see the rear as e dey self
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by eyostines(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2015
I guess da dude must be high on liquor....
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
halfrica:
Misplaced piority fancy cars are built for a stable economy with good roads nt good in a country like ours dnt get it buy a bentley to show off?? Wen dere are several posh rugged cars to use.

M sure by d time he is done fixing dat car wit hugh amount he wud buy a camry toyota undecided undecided undecided undecided

Op careful nt care just sayin embarassed

Did he use your money to buy it?
Last bullet: Not every one must buy a toyota or a camry.
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by lonelydora: 5:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Insurance covers it, that is if the car is insured.

Most Nigerians think it is just a document to cross police road block.
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Wen u have ur money, get whatsoever car u want. How is it my business if u acquire a gwagon, so don't go saying things like thatquote author=halfrica post=40396596]Misplaced piority fancy cars are built for a stable economy with good roads nt good in a country like ours dnt get it buy a bentley to show off?? Wen dere are several posh rugged cars to use.

Op careful nt care just sayin embarassed[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2006 Toyota Camry Vs. 2006 Lexus ES330: Which Is Better & Why / Urgent Advice Needed: Choice Between 1999 & 2001 Mercedes Benz C Class. / Siena: Please Read VW Jetta Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.