Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (53193 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I give up. grin

grin grin Enjoy the weekend, bro
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

grin grin Enjoy the weekend, bro
You too Sir! wink
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by dabanzy(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Dat nigga is not even in the friend zone....he'z in d brother zone cry
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by vicben27(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2015
I often tell guyz dat ar in a relationship neva go true a woman's phone if u dnt want to die of BP or heart attack
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Mekyno(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2015
sirhot:
not yet her bf wink but you were castigating her for being honest. tongue
do u no wat is castigating?
Dats her view which u share; to me, it is a confession because she said her frnds n many girls do it.
I no u didn't see 'lol'
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by bayulll01(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
buygala:
Does the girl know she is in a relationship with you?

because you might be the one thinking of her as your girlfriend, thus giving yourself high BP by getting jealous and pokenosing in her affairs unecessarily, while she merely sees you as 'just a friend', loyal toaster, assistant boyfriend, a dependable meal-ticket, or her 'brother-in-Christ sad

Please confirm from her whether you are truly her boyfriend, give us feedback on that, then we can properly guide you smiley

You are one of the most intelligent guy here,I bow for u
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by viviangist3: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by sirhot(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
evegran:

hmm
you know what I mean... wink wink
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by sirhot(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mekyno:

do u no wat is castigating?
Dats her view which u share; to me, it is a confession because she said her frnds n many girls do it.
I no u didn't see 'lol'
Oga I no go school but I think to castigate means to criticise! grin you call it confession but I call it being real and honest! wink cheesy wink

She's right many girls do it cos I do it too with them tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss

I like her for being blunt! wink
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by fatheritunu: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

No, buy her Range Rover Evoque
Bless you man... That's the best advice ever bro.
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Mekyno(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
sirhot:
Oga I no go school but I think to castigate means to criticise! grin you call it confession but I call it being real and honest! wink cheesy wink

She's right many girls do it cos I do it too with them tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss

I like her for being blunt! wink
u can call it watever u lyk bt personally, i call it her confession. We hv different views abt it. Simply.
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Hayobami96: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
buygala:

because you might be the one thinking of her as your girlfriend, thus giving yourself high BP by getting jealous and pokenosing in her affairs unecessarily, while she merely sees you as 'just a friend', loyal toaster, assistant boyfriend, a dependable meal-ticket, or her 'brother-in-Christ sad

Please confirm from her whether you are truly her boyfriend, give us feedback on that, then we can properly guide you smiley
Maybe He Was Her PA
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by sirhot(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mekyno:

u can call it watever u lyk bt personally, i call it her confession. We hv different views abt it. Simply.
e concern you, I don finish my own grin grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
fatheritunu:
Bless you man... That's the best advice ever bro.

Lol. You too, sire
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Mekyno(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
sirhot:
e concern you, I don finish my own grin grin grin
sound abit rude dia.
Na u e concern/pain pass, wey make u take-on case on her behalf without pay.
Abegi, run on joor
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
u really have issues..guys i know overlook things like this..but here u are behaving more than a woman would.. mature guys dont do this..its advisable u take a clue frm other mature guys here in this forum..hav a gud day
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mekyno:

sound abit rude dia.
Abegi, run on joor

u really have issues..guys i know over look things like this....but here u are behaving more than a woman would..mature guys dont do this..its advisable u take a clue from mature guys here in this forum..hav a gud day
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by odaniel1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bro, shex no longer urs!
It means you are playing second fiddle to another. That relationship is never gonna move forward bruh...end it bfr it ends you!
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by sirhot(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mekyno:

sound abit rude dia.
Abegi, run on joor
Rude? sad shocked you must be a kid! I don't have your time! Now that's being rude. You use words you don't understand the meaning. Earlier, you asked me whether I know what castigate means. grin grin grin

What a child! angry angry
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Juliuxxxxx: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=buygala post=40398195]Does the girl know she is in a relationship with you?

Please confirm from her whether you are truly her boyfriend, give us feedback on that, then we can properly guide you
lwkmd
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by dexcira(f): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
buygala:

. Exactly! Some guys are just fond of dat
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Mekyno(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
faustinalove:

u really have issues..guys i know over look things like this....but here u are behaving more than a woman would..mature guys dont do this..its advisable u take a clue from mature guys here in this forum..hav a gud day
tnx....bt go talk to dat uninvited nicompoo defending/sayin wat does nt concern him, ok.
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Mekyno(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
faustinalove:

tnx....bt go talk to dat uninvited nincompoop defending/sayin wat does nt concern him, ok.
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by Mekyno(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
sirhot:
Rude? sad shocked you must be a kid! I don't have your time! Now that's being rude. You use words you don't understand the meaning. Earlier, you asked me whether I know what castigate means. grin grin grin

What a child! angry angry
i tot i am talkin with a reasonable being, bt i hv jst found out ur direct opposite of that. I dn't hv ur tym.
Put head 4 one jungle, abegi
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by DaQueen995(f): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2016
Geez, wat a question! If u can be matured enough to be in a relationship; then u should be mature enough to know wat to do.
Re: His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! by iAreMozelle(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rexaxe:

Yes!! .. Even exchanged vows in church to always stay faithful and love no other(not marrying oo .. But yh)

How sad...sluts will be sluts..you already know what to do..cheating is cheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.