Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation (40477 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by luvinhubby(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2015
emperorchedda:
So what's your evidence PMB doesn't regard OBJ?
The burden to prove that lies with you since you made the assertion.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by erekoshe: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=40417633][/quote]

Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Demdem(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
erekoshe:

Grow up!

Mind ur business.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by luvinhubby(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2015
aydot34:

Been a fool since 1BC wake frm ur slumber swine
Ofeke ozu-mkpi angry
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by aristom(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Ok. That's for them.

But this for you....

Download All newly released Movies at http://aristomloaded.com both yoruba, igbo, hausa, ghana, even hollywood movies.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Raxxye(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Bastard son of a rotten kunt, why should I be original on a dung like u? U Av no value.
I choose not to dignify your stu.pid rants with a reply anymore. Your daftness is clearly irredeemable!
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by MrEverest(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2015
masterpower:
Obasanjo does not have the quality of a leader.
He is too petty and always unreasonable.
Anyway his attitute is typical of yorubas.

Finally we've seen the saint (Buhari) that obasanjo brought inn.

Comparing buhari's government to that of GEJ is like comparing darkness to light.

Those who were shouting sai baba, where are you. He promised $1 =N1 but dollar is now N240.
He promised us fuel at N20 per liter but its now sold at N500 per liter that is even if you see it to buy under buhari and apc government.

Nigerians have been scammed big time.
Karma's retribution is manifesting on Nigeria. GEJ although not perfect did well for Nigeria but due to sentiments bothering on ethno-religious bias, he was voted out & despite all the signs that Buhari has nothing to offer, they voted him in. Today companies are recording losses, SME's are folding up, unemployment is rife & the economy is on life support. personally I'm even considering US or Canadian visa!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Forwetinnah: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2015
What should GEJ be remorseful for? OBJ is a goat...with all the corruption saga that happened right under his nose with him being a big culprit and participant in some of them. ..he's yet to explain himself, Instead he's pushing new administrations into bigger mess with his vindictive piloting**

Come to think of it....why is he making his reply public?? Was he the only Ex President or Organisation GEJ sent his Foundation letter to?? Very annoying attention freak!! Others should make their replies public as well...but luckily not everyone is as stu;pidly senile as OBJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Forwetinnah: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan has sinned and fallen short of the glory of the kingmakers in Nigeria.

After reading Baba's reply, I conclude that Jonathan should seek God's face in the remaining time on earth. He should join the likes of Gowon to ask for forgiveness for mishandling the affairs of Nigeria.

Jonathan sef embarassed

Why's he making his reply public....is he that starved of attention or just being restless that GEJ is becoming more recognised internationally?? GEJ wrote to other Ex Presidents and Organisations...what is OBJs problem??! He can drop dead for all i care...GEJ doesn't need his advice and he's no God in Nigerian politics, if he was..his 3rd term bid would have worked.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2015
i think he (baba) feel he should dn the same to give his conscience relief.

mazzi:
Typical yeruba man will always quarrel
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Bimpe29: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2015
juman:

grin grin grin

You make me laughed. Be deceiving yourself. grin
Somebody that was never interested in free and fair election.
While free and fair election is the backbone of true democracy.

He is not any legend but just another destroyer of the country like people of his generation.
People of useless generation.
Let see if buhari would be different and perform well and the country would have something to be proud of that generation.
Having said that no single man is a saint, then your laughter was unnecessary. Take it or leave it, OBJ is a legend.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by chlowi(f): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
Imagine Obasanjo preaching about soul-searching to give conscience a relief and to show remorse. Who among these two does this sermon best described?

Soul searching in daughter in law,Halliburton scandal, 10 billion USD power project, Zakibiam and Odu war crime, kidnapping of sitting governor ,third term bid; power drunk,assassinations of perceived opponents ,and et el.

Baba you are working tirelessly to force and intimidate GEJ to accept the consequences of your misrule, as if everything got worst the moment GEJ took over power,why? He tried to be loyal son,by covering all fu*k ups hence no blame game and he worked so hard at that.

OK OHHH
Don't mind the old Fool OBJ. I blame GEJ friendship or Godfather no be by force. He clearly isn't needed, he shd keep doing his thing. For I Know God wd Judge OBJ first bfor Jona

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
masterpower:

Comparing buhari's government to that of GEJ is like comparing darkness to light.

Those who were shouting sai baba, where are you. He promised $1 =N1 but dollar is now N240.
He promised us fuel at N20 per liter but its now sold at N500 per liter that is even if you see it to buy under buhari and apc government.

Don't forget he also brought GEJ in.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrEverest:
Karma's retribution is manifesting on Nigeria. GEJ although not perfect did well for Nigeria but due to sentiments bothering on ethno-religious bias, he was voted out & despite all the signs that Buhari has nothing to offer, they voted him in. Today companies are recording losses, SME's are folding up, unemployment is rife & the economy is on life support. personally I'm even considering US or Canadian visa!!
My brother, i just sent my family out and about to leave because Nigerian economy is not only colapsing but sinking.

Nigeria is in a deep mess now.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
iambabaG:

WTF u lying.. If u don't like PMB u don't av 2 run him dwn wit lies N199.10 = $1
Get ur facts right son. Such pettiness!!
Go do a dollar transaction now, come back and tell us how it went.

Your president is useless.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by juman(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bimpe29:

Having said that no single man is a saint, then your laughter was unnecessary. Take it or leave it, OBJ is a legend.

grin grin

You do not need to be a saint to be a legend.

What is needed is perpetual commitment, sincerity, dedication and having forward looking mind.

Other countries of the world were not developed by saints but by committed leaders.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
emperorchedda:
Those are the sacrifices that come in the process of having a better life.

You don't expect a change of govt without harsh living conditions in the first few months. It's just 6 months and in the next 2years even dumbos like you will acknowledge Buhari is our messiah
Are you aware that the man that trecked for buhari commited suicide because of the economic situation under buhari?

You are very much lame if you dont know that buhari is confused and does not have anything upstairs.

Verry soon your empty brain will be re-configured to understand that GEJ was the messiah of Nigeria but was rejected and despissed by the enemies of a true Nigeria.

Sai buhari has turned to Sai Mourn'

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
wazobiaN9:

Your comment is devoid of reasoning... just a scan and I could deduce mental immaturity and bigotry. Amazing is the number of likes at all, which indicates the depressing level of mental poverty in my country.

Each govt must prove its mettle within the term given it.. after which Nigeria decides again.

Guess you are a still smirking frm the defeat of your preference... shake it off and receive sense for a sound argument.

Your iQ is too low to comprehend what i wrote. However, enjoy your low-life child.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by egobetatoday: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]Please Baba Jonathan, stay clear from this man call OBJ. He is not your sincere godfather as you think. You are far better off than this man in all ramification, except age wise. Please carry on with your life without this man.[/size]

u forgot to add- a word is enough for the wise
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by wazobiaN9(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
masterpower:

Your iQ is too low to comprehend what i wrote. However, enjoy your low-life child.

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
― Gautama Buddha

“An angry enemy is a conquered enemy”
― Bangambiki Habyarimana, The Great Pearl of Wisdom

you just got served. grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by bummyla(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Bimpe29: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
juman:

grin grin

You do not need to be a saint to be a legend.

What is needed is perpetual commitment, sincerity, dedication and having forward looking mind.

Other countries of the world were not developed by saints but by committed leaders.
Oh! no, you're still not getting it. He still possess those attributes.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by Raxxye(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bimpe29:

No be only Legend, na Guineas him be!
Legend ko, Turbo King ni!
Mschteeww!
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation by toyinid78: 5:37am On Dec 03, 2015
masterpower:

commend urself as a wise man see how wise u ar abusing a yoruba man on a site yoruba man created n u say ur generation is full of wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director / Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers / Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.