Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story (1965 Views)

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by TrueFcts(f): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is mostly for those that buy used pant from these "bend down select boys". a friend was telling me what happened to her friend, who happened to buy undies from the market little did she know that the pants were charmed. The guy took her number and Ever since she started wearing it, she began to pay visits to the guy and he would have fun with her through out the night.
The worst part is that she was fully aware but could not control the urge. It happened for like a month with 11encounters before she confided in my friend that took her for deliverance before it stopped. When i heard it i had goosebumps all over my body. I cant beleive people can do such.
This is a warning to be careful and only buy from boutiques. The days are very evil.
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mucheeew

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by Lucialovely(f): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
So the gal no wash d pant with hot water and detergent?Op u r lying in state

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Be running free advert for mountain of fire.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by TrueFcts(f): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lucialovely:
So the gal no wash d pant?
i dont know

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by Aminat508(f): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nawaooooo
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by delishpot: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
So na only pant dem dey use do the so called jaz? Anyway, we thank God for her deliverance
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by TrueFcts(f): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tydies:
Be running free advert for mountain of fire.
haba i am just saying as i heard. I have removed it if it is offending you
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by tpiah11: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
lord have mercy.

either strong pheromones or strong lustful spirit.

cant be chloroform because you say she was conscious.

and didnt she wash the pant with soap and hot water before using it?
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by TrueFcts(f): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
tpiah11:
lord have mercy.

either strong pheromones or strong lustful spirit.

cant be chloroform because you say she was conscious.
can chloroform be used to hypnotize
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by tpiah11: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
^ yes.
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by TrueFcts(f): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
tpiah11:
^ yes.
shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by IamLEGEND1: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by Omotayor123(f): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by TrueFcts(f): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Seriously so no one has heard of or experienced such a thing. And dont tell me u people dont buy bend down select angry
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Well I bought some okrika boxers from a lady last week. Still no luck though. Maybe I should try unlocking the front door before going to bed
TrueFcts:
Seriously so no one has heard of or experienced such a thing. And dont tell me u people dont buy bend down select angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by misspicy(f): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
shocked who buys undies from bend down select?
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by obiorathesubtle: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
I think I should create a thread on why people talk lies like this
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by obiorathesubtle: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:
shocked
don worry, close dah your fine mouth, I'll buy your xmas pant from dubai
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by misspicy(f): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
don worry, close dah your fine mouth, I'll buy your xmas pant from dubai
grin wow,will you be my xmas maga....i want a ferrari cheesy
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by obiorathesubtle: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

grin wow,will you be my xmas maga....i want a ferrari cheesy
honey, today is your lucky day.

ferrari? How many?
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol, if the story is true
Why the heck would you buy undies from such places
?
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by misspicy(f): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
honey, today is your lucky day.

ferrari? How many?
just two,a white and pink.....am not greedy am I .
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by obiorathesubtle: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

just two,a white and pink.....am not greedy am I .
only 2? No, not atal, you're not greedy atal, infact. I was even thinking you'll request for the kogi governorship seat since audu is dead now.
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
We men will buy clothes frm boutique & wash it before wearing &you girls we buy okirika & wear it before washing it.what you girls knows well is how to apply facial makeups & how to overtake us(men)on the road shaking & carrying your butts around like galla sallers.after una go dey form sexy nonsense dirty thing.
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
TrueFcts:

Why would a girl buy bend down select pants?? That's preposterous.
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by idinc(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Now this is ENDTIME lingei...kini?... Pants!
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by Youngpo413: 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:
shocked who buys undies from bend down select?
You!
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by Youngpo413: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adikam:
We men will buy clothes frm boutique & wash it before wearing &you girls we buy okirika & wear it before washing it.what you girls knows well is how to apply facial makeups & how to overtake us(men)on the road shaking & carrying your butts around like galla sallers.after una go dey form sexy nonsense dirty thing.
very dirty!
Re: Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story by blessedfavoured: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2015
And my cousins would be laughing at me when I buy a dozen packs of pant at a go

Why would anybody buy used pants and bra!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your EX Girlfriend Jealous / Naija Lady Steps Out In Skimpy See-through Dress / Be Honest, Isn't This Girl The Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.