Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? (659 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / Presidency Heavily Cuts Buhari’s Workload To Allow Him Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? by bettercreature(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
A friend of mine is begging me to allow him to marry my girl friend,thou its not a problem to allow him to marry her but we dont know how this lady will take it,she might think its a set up or something like that but this my friend is 39yrs and dead serious about marriage infact he is ready to take the lady to the alter within 3months but seriously i dont know how to handle this situation,this lady am talking about is 28years very discipline no nonsense hard working lady
We are plaining to make my friend looks like a betrayer,bad mouth me,tell her am cheating on her,and i have adviced him to change her car immediatly and get her better apartment without sexual advances
Please guys how can we make it work without letting her know what is actually going on
Re: A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? by Lucialovely(f): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
If you aren't ready, free that babe jhoor.
Re: A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? by sluvy4tune(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kilode?
Re: A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? by benedictnsi(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
You just called him your Girlfriend....... So He doesn't need your permission to go ahead sef..... U no get mouth grin
Re: A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? by kokoA(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm.. Eleyi gidi gaan. NDLEA no dey do dia work again fa. Geskiya!
Re: A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time friends

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? by bettercreature(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:
End time friends
Oyin sweetie what is your sugestion? all the guys above are drunkard they are off points
Re: A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
wow we are truely in a crazy world....
Re: A Friend Is Begging Me To Allow Him To Marry My Girl Friend,is It Going To Work? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
...and i have adviced him to change her car immediatly and get her better apartment without sexual advances
Is the girl Obama's eldest daughter? See office sha...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Bounce Becomes Bust As Nigeria Policies Irk Investors / BREAKING: Appeal Court Nullifies David Mark’s election / Ongoing Protest In Onitsha By Tricycle Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.