Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active (7639 Views)

Why Muslims Should Visit Cemeteries Regularly - Salihu Ajetunmobi / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by nasiayam: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
truthmans2012:

And you didn't see Quran/Muhammad do more than hate? You didn't see how he hated the Jews and Christians and killing them. What deserves to be much more hated than islam and allaah who hate non-muslims.

Still hate preaching hate
-1 for giving non radicalized Christians a bad name
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthmans2012: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
nasiayam:

Still hate preaching hate
-1 for giving non radicalized Christians a bad name

Nonsense !!!

Your god and your 'prophet' preached hate, are you better than them? Face your religion and your fellow muslims who are killing here and there.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by promise10: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
nasiayam:

-1 another trash post that ferments hate.

You give non militant Christians a bad name
Whoever radicalized you should feel shame
Oh! Now that I have acted oot of annoyance, like you(terrorists), that you know that my brothers in christ are not like the way I acted.

Owing to the fact that I presented my beloved brothers in a bad light, I hereby apologise to them.

But however, can any person outside the muslim world view muslims as non-militants, just as you have identified and described my christian brothers as non-militant I.e peaceful?
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by nasiayam: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
promise10:

Oh! Now that I have acted oot of annoyance, like you(terrorists), that you know that my brothers in christ are not like the way I acted.

Owing to the fact that I presented my beloved brothers in a bad light, I hereby apologise to them.

But however, can any person outside the muslim world view muslims as non-militants, just as you have identified and described my christian brothers as non-militant I.e peaceful?

Trash
Show your evidences I have contravened Nigerian terror laws.

You have made a libialous slanderous charge

-2 bearing false witness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by promise10: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Newnas:

so long text but little sense.
Exalted be Solomon above the lies you people have fabricated against him!!!

If Solomon is not a prophet so who is a Prophet?!
Mr erastus adeboye that has usurped poor followers' wealth and built schools that followers can't afford or chris oyakilome, or that stupid okotie that ran for presidency twice and claimed that God 'called him' but still lost?!

By the way, Abraham too had a slave and she gave birth for him, or is Abraham too not a Prophet?!

confused ,derailed and deviated people!!!

Anyway I understand your plight.

If really, that you see a paedophile and a terrorist as your God-sent prophets, then you can see every other person as a prophet.

Please, I will like to know from you, who is a prophet?

Because you are having a different meaning of a prophet.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by yazach: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
[s]
promise10:

Why striking people's post?

Aww! Why the pain?

The thing dey pain you well?

Ewoooo!

U beta open your eye to see jesus while you are still alive because if you CROSS, no coming back.
[/s]

But you did not believer in jesus(pbuh) undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by promise10: 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
nasiayam:

Trash
Show your evidences I have contravened Nigerian terror laws.

You have made a libialous slanderous charge

-2 bearing false witness
This is always your reply when you are pained and ashamed of your world renowned paedophilia prophet mohammed.

This mall'am, which evidence are you asking for?

Have you not heard or seen any war-torn zone that has been definitely done by you people who follow the terrorist- Mohammed.

Let me believe you won't understand.
But go and ask about these few names; boko haram, isis, alqueeda, syria, Borno- Nigeria, palestine. I think that these few names can give you deep understanding.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by promise10: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
yazach:
[s][/s]

But you did not believer in jesus(pbuh) undecided undecided undecided
Sorry, I can chop your pain with you.

But why striking through, are you so much pained?

I pray that it will be well with you.

But have you ask yourself the reason why almost all the prophet that was named in your quran are from jews and not arab and they are all copied from the bible that existed years before the birth of your paedophile prophet.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by nasiayam: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
[s]
promise10:

This is always your reply when you are pained and ashamed of your world renowned paedophilia prophet mohammed.

This mall'am, which evidence are you asking for?

Have you not heard or seen any war-torn zone that has been definitely done by you people who follow the terrorist- Mohammed.

Let me believe you won't understand.

But go and ask about these few names; boko haram, isis, alqueeda, syria, Borno- Nigeria, palestine. I think that these few names can give you deep understanding.

[/s]

Preaching hate
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by yazach: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
promise10:

But have you ask yourself the reason why almost all the prophet that was named in your quran are from jews and not arab and they are all copied from the bible that existed years before the birth of your paedophile prophet.

Can you even prove to me that you believe in Jesus?
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by yazach: 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
promise10:

Just prove to me that you truly believe in Jesus by doing the following:

The bible said:

In Mark 16 vs 18

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
18 they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

Bible clearly stated 5 good signs of the people of Jesus as follows
1- In Jesus name, they will drive out demons
2- They will speak in tongue
3- They shall take up serpent
4- If they drink any deadly things(Conc H2SO4, Conc HCL, soole lasan, etc ) it shall not hurt them
5- They shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover

Without these five points completed, it is clearly stated you are not of Jesus

Now let us ask all christian which of these have you done successfully and besides you as a christian must have accomplish all because you are doomed if you haven't. God bless you as you do those five

So the likes of AdeSolution, malvisguy212, OLAADEGBU, BraveGuy and other Christians have no fate because I doubt if they will dear drink H2SO4
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by promise10: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Newnas:

so long text but little sense.
Exalted be Solomon above the lies you people have fabricated against him!!!

If Solomon is not a prophet so who is a Prophet?!
Mr erastus adeboye that has usurped poor followers' wealth and built schools that followers can't afford or chris oyakilome, or that stupid okotie that ran for presidency twice and claimed that God 'called him' but still lost?!

By the way, Abraham too had a slave and she gave birth for him, or is Abraham too not a Prophet?!

confused ,derailed and deviated people!!!
As pe who I know is a prophet, abraham is NEVER a prophet.

Please tell me one single prophecy of abraham that made him a prophet.

Abraham didn't have a slave but a maid.
But because of his disobedience to God, he met with his maid by permission from his wife and not from God because of their desperation of having a child and got a child called ishmeal(that's where you mulims came from and not issac).

Later, because ishmeal was not God's divine plan for abraham, ishmeal and his mother(abraham's slave) were cursed and cast away and nothing about his lineage was ever mentioned or referred to in the whole bible because he and his lineage were cursed.

But, sorry that mohammed didn't tell you guys that you are cursed.

Bear in mind that allah was existing(the god of ishmeal and not the God of abraham which cursed ishmeal) before mohammed, mohammed just re-invented him.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by nasiayam: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
[s]
promise10:

But because of his disobedience to God, he met with his maid by permission from his wife and not from God because of their desperation of having a child and got a child called ishmeal(that's where you mulims came from and not issac).

Later, because ishmeal was not God's divine plan for abraham, ishmeal and his mother(abraham's slave) were cursed and cast away and nothing about his lineage was ever mentioned or referred to in the whole bible because he and his lineage were cursed.

Bear in mind that allah was existing(the god of ishmeal and not the God of abraham which cursed ishmeal) before mohammed, mohammed just re-invented him.
[/s]

Hate preaching yet again shame on you
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by promise10: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
nasiayam:
[s][/s]

Preaching hate
Please, why the pain?
Preaching hate?

Until you denounce those hundreds of terror verses in you quran, I will not take you serious.

Terrorists trying to be like a dove.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by nasiayam: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
[s]
promise10:

Please, why the pain?
Preaching hate?

Until you denounce those hundreds of terror verses in you quran, I will not take you serious.

Terrorists trying to be like a dove.
[/s]

Why all the hate rhetoric from your face
-2 for giving non radicalized Christians a poor image
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by promise10: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
yazach:

Just prove to me that you truly believe in Jesus by doing the following:

The bible said:

In Mark 16 vs 18

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
18 they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

Bible clearly stated 5 good signs of the people of Jesus as follows
1- In Jesus name, they will drive out demons
2- They will speak in tongue
3- They shall take up serpent
4- If they drink any deadly things(Conc H2SO4, Conc HCL, soole lasan, etc ) it shall not hurt them
5- They shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover

Without these five points completed, it is clearly stated you are not of Jesus

Now let us ask all christian which of these have you done successfully and besides you as a christian must have accomplish all because you are doomed if you haven't. God bless you as you do those five

So the likes of AdeSolution, malvisguy212, OLAADEGBU, BraveGuy and other Christians have no fate because I doubt if they will dear drink H2SO4

Please, what you are asking for, is what I already have.

Please, go to gospel crusades and see things that are far more amazing than what you are asking for.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by promise10: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
nasiayam:
[s][/s]

Why all the hate rhetoric from your face
-2 for giving non radicalized Christians a poor image
This is always your reply when you are tired and ashamed of the paedophile mohammed.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by nasiayam: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
[s]
promise10:

This is always your reply when you are tired and ashamed of the paedophile mohammed.
[/s]

Why the hate preaching
It's like you turn into Rambo when you get near a internet connection
-1 bearing false witness
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by promise10: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
nasiayam:
[s][/s]

Hate preaching yet again shame on you
Please why are you so PAINED?

Accept jesus, to give you the peace that passes all understanding that islam can NEVER give you even in your life to come.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by nasiayam: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
promise10:

Please why are you so PAINED?

Accept jesus, to give you the peace that passes all understanding that islam can NEVER give you even in your life to come.

Promotion of shirk. Massive fail.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by promise10: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
nasiayam:
[s][/s]
Why the hate preaching It's like you turn into Rambo when you get near a internet connection -1 bearing false witness
I can see that the pain is too heavy.
So sorry.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by Newnas(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
promise10:

Please, the paedophile junior brother, beards or no beard does it make you righteous before God?

Jesus rode donkeys because there was no car then, if there was cars then, he would drive a car instead of donkey.

It will forever be a shame unto me and my generation, to see a paedophile, who is so thirsty for people's blood(killing people everywhere), a rapist and a person who the whole muslim look up to, to make this world uncomfortable for the innocent souls, to see such person as my GOD-SENT prophet.

I rather fall off from a building top and die than to take a renowned paedophile and a rapist as my prophet. GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, you did a very good work by pointing out jesus' good works, please can you as well list out the good works of your paedophilia senior brother- mohammed?

firstly, you have implicitly admitted the deviation of you Christians from the true teachings of Jesus!

Secondly, donkeys are animals that are ridden by humble people at the time, if not there were decorated horses camels that noble people rode. And even our messenger too rode a camel as it is in the hadith of Muadh bn Jabal. And this is a sign of humility that your criminal leaders like orisejador, erastus adeboye, kumuyi, oyedepo etc. all lacked!!

Thirdly, as I always explained, but you people -because you posses intellect as blunt as hammers- still don't understand. Islam is a practical and realistic unlike yours.
Maturity has no specific age in Islam rather it is a matter of being intellectually and physiologically matured. And this does not only apply to marriage rather it applies to the orphans also, they will be handed their inheritance when they posses the above mentioned characteristics and not a particular age.

Please deviant man, mention the age limit set by the bible for marriages ?!
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by Newnas(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
promise10:

Bad mouthed people!!!

I don't expect anything better from a person that reads a promiscuous book and calls it a book of guidance!!!
promise10:

Bad mouthed people!!!

I don't expect anything better from a person that reads a promiscuous book and calls it a book of guidance!!!
promise10:

Bad mouthed people!!!

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by Newnas(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
promise10:

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by yazach: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
promise10:

Please, what you are asking for, is what I already have.

Please, go to gospel crusades and see things that are far more amazing than what you are asking for.

no don't dodge it. let us make a deal

We will schedule a meeting day when you will drink conc h2so4 in front of people. that is all I want
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by nasiayam: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
None believe enough to drink poison. I'd like to see entire congregations drinking poison, live streamed for the world to see. #drinkthepoison
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by yazach: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
nasiayam:
None believe enough to drink poison. I'd like to see entire congregations drinking poison, live streamed for the world to see. #drinkthepoison

They use to do a dodging and dubious miracle but drinking poison has never being possible for them.

If they can do that in front of us, we will know that they surely believe in Jesus.

Yeye people
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by nasiayam: 2:41am On Feb 15, 2016
Why does truthman even concern himself with who is sexually active. It's creepy
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by Newnas(m): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2016
part of the perfection of Islam is that it even teaches us how to get maximum pleasure from intercourse and warned us against impermissible types of intercourse .
eg the prayer to say before intercourse

that we should do pre-intimacy and avoid jumping on one's spouse like a beast.

that we avoid anal intercourse and intercourse during marriage.

that we can practice any sex position with the condition that it's in the front passage.

that if we want another round of sex, we should perform ablution because it renews energy.

Now this is what I call a perfect religion!!!

It doesn't leave any aspect of our lives except that it gives us guidance regarding it even till the way we use the bathroom and toilet!

So tell me what guidance you religion has regarding these matters!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Non-muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir / What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone / The Girl Who Threw The Holy Quran And Turned To A Monkey In 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.