Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,311 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? (808 Views)

This My Male Friend Always Says He Loves Me / Why Does My Friend Always Invite Herself Over? / DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? by mamagee3(f): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hi all, my friend is always trying to know how my children is doing?

She is always asking after them out of the blue, I can't seem to understand why.
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? by jamex93(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
maybe she is in a secret competition with you
ladies tin
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? by DikSin(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
She could be a share holder... You never can tell undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? by rawpadgin(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
u need to change ur mindset.
someone was caring enough to ask about the well being of ur children u are here complaning
if she nor ask u go still complain

women sha!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? by AfroKnight: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Our latest troll in this section. Well done.
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? by obiorathesubtle: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pictures of your children or lipsrsealed

Btw, she's concerned. Don't be scared mama bear!
She's just trying to ask how your "children IS doing" grin lwkm

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? by mamagee3(f): 1:43am On Nov 26, 2015
DikSin:
She could be a share holder... You never can tell undecided
Share holder, what's that?
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? by DikSin(m): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2015
mamagee3:

Share holder, what's that?

Ask Wande undecided
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2015
I've stopped crying for OP, I gave up already
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2015
She cares but you don't!!!

How sad...
rawpadgin:
u need to change ur mindset.
someone was caring enough to ask about the well being of ur children u are here complaning
if she nor ask u go still complain

women sha!

(1) (Reply)

Things Guys Does That Makes A Girls Dump Them Or Give Attention To Other Guys. - / Some Jobless Girls Make More Money Than Salary Earners / See The Nation With the Highest Bleachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.