Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: (2615 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by silvertuke(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2015
First of all, let me ask where are the parents of this Kid? Was this uniform made to last until he finish primary school?

http://silvertuke..mx/2015/11/would-you-allow-your-kid-to-dress-like.html

Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by finalboss(m): 6:25am On Nov 26, 2015
lols.. signs of end time
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by SAMBARRY: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2015
They bought it for him deliberately so that the parents wouldn't have to be buying school uniform for the child every now and then.he can wear it from primary 1-3.moreover he will soon grow taller and the trousers will become 3/4for him
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by yinkuscious(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2015
silvertuke:
First of all, let me ask where are the parents of this Kid? Was this uniform made to last until he finish primary school?

Op, open ur eyes weller, this is not a He but a she

Yoruba people do call this d'agba ba.. Lovely uniform
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by 5minsmadness: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
They bought it for him deliberately so that the parents wouldn't have to be buying school uniform for the child every now and then.he can wear it from primary 1-3.moreover he will soon grow taller and the trousers will become 3/4for him
Talking from experience ba? grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by silvertuke(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2015
yinkuscious:
Op, open ur eyes weller, this is not a He but a she

Yoruba people do call this d'agba ba.. Lovely uniform

Hahahaha you are right ooo
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by SAMBARRY: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Talking from experience ba? grin
not exactly. grin But kids grow fast very quickly and tall too especially this new generation kids that look way older than their ages wink
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Yes that is probably what they want but is this uniform going to Last 3 year's without falling apart? . My kids just started school in September and I've already had to replace some stuff. Clothes tear and get discolored from washing
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by babygirlfl: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Madam, you are so funny. This post got me laughing.
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by babygirlfl: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2015
fem29:

Yes that is probably what they want but is this uniform going to Last 3 year's without falling apart? . My kids just started school in September and I've already had to replace some stuff. Clothes tear and get discolored from washing

I feel better it's not just me. I have replaced more from my cutie losing them at school than from discolouration from washing. The jumper keeps getting lost.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by An2elect2(f): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Lmao!
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by Momcherry(f): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2015
The uniform obviously doesn't belong to the little boy. I guess he was dressed up by a senior bros just for fun. The shoes, belt everything are not his.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Lol
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Lol. He looks cute though
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by austine4real(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
This looks like lalast..... When he was young
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by mosjames: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na the uniform wear the boy cheesy
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by SAMBARRY: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
fem29:

lol.the poor don't reason that way grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by SAMBARRY: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
wink
babygirlfl:

Madam, you are so funny. This post got me laughing.
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by ojeota(f): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol
This is end time uniform.
The parents of the boy dont have Plans of buying him another uniform in the next five years.
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by shizzy7(f): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin O jasi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by Tundeiab(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2015
silvertuke:

The parent wants him/her to use the uniform till he/she finishes primary school... Lol
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2015
babygirlfl:

I feel better it's not just me. I have replaced more from my cutie losing them at school than from discolouration from washing. The jumper keeps getting lost.

Lol ah I no go gree for them to be losing the jumper ooo at £11 a pop. I'm not made of money. Do you label their clothes. You need to write the child's name and class so hopefully it will always turn up

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Kid To Dress Like This? Lol: by Acidosis(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is what the Bible called "In his fullness"

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? / I Am Emotional Abused By My Spouse, What Shall I Do? / The Legacy Of Mother Theresa; 20 Facts About This Great Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.