Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Ndlea Boss Urges Improvement In Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndlea Boss Urges Improvement In Service (293 Views)

Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ndlea Boss Urges Improvement In Service by techskulz(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2015

The outgoing Chairman, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Ahmadu Giade, who quit the position on Wednesday, handed over to the Director General of the agency, Mrs. Roli Bode-George, as the acting chairman and said the agency needs to improve its service.

Speaking after a parade at the agency’s headquarters in Lagos, Giade said:
“I am leaving the agency better than I met it 10 years ago. My greatest legacy is my zero tolerance for corruption. If we must continue to dislodge drug barons and eradicate drugs from our society, we must remain forthright and committed to drug control programmes.

“I am leaving behind a legacy of proactive and intelligence-led organisation. The agency under my watch has a representative at INTERPOL headquarters and has successfully raised the international profile of the country through unprecedented seizures of drugs and arrest of drug barons.”

He urged the new leadership to make welfare of officers a priority.

http://africwap.com/2015/11/26/ndlea-boss-urges-improvement-in-service/
Re: Ndlea Boss Urges Improvement In Service by Boy101(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2015
NDLEA

(1) (Reply)

Mr Owner / Today's Interesting Fact (photo] / Igbo Mandate Congress Condoles With Shiites , Seeks Release Of Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.