Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) (43381 Views)

Dayo Amusa: Sex Is Very Important In Any Healthy Relationship / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos / Kemi Olunloyo & Dayo Amusa Fight Dirt 4 Calling Dayo Prostitute Dating Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by zubbyenebeli: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Complex problem
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by tola9ja: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
poverty
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
G
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by ODUBEZE: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2015
It's not AN accusation but a fact! She was more pretty when she was dark skinned!
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Desmondkk(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Smelling tins undecided
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by hensben(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2015
I feel like throwing up.. I don't just like bleaching.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by drmikeadams(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2015
grin.. Is that a chinese fake product for sale or human?
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by mike404(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2015
ITS A NORMAL THING IN THE WESTERN PART OF NIGERIA
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2015
namedonfinish:
that third picture reminds me of fiona in the movie shrek... haha...

Let me hug you my kindred spirit...lol the resemblance is uncanny
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by MACSTANN: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2015
yoruba girls and bleaching... hmm... rainbow colors
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Elle277(f): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2015
Nawa o
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2015
that fat inbred antiquated old cow!!
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by MrBONE2(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2015
SenJoe:
She's looking like she's promoting a particular brand of bleaching Soap /Cream.
End time Bleaching.grin

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2015
namedonfinish:
ENDTIME joke very true and funny cheesy grin
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by awesome11(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2015
lasisi69:
End time bleachers
The able captain of the end time team!! Shey dey ban u before ni?
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Sunseeker: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2015
These people eh....I wonder !

How many times a day do they rub dis thing? Is it not VERY Risky ??
The privates and breasts nko? The chemical must be strong !!

Wow ! So she believe God made mistake with her original black skin. Hmm White girls are Laughing (smh)
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Lilimax(f): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Chai!
Just negodu what this girl did to her skin in the name of bleaching embarassed
Her face looks as if she has gone under the knife too as per plastic surgery too lipsrsealed
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by onatisi(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2015
By the time she is 60 years old she will regret ever coming into this world
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by lasisi69(f): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
awesome11:

The able captain of the end time team!! Shey dey ban u before ni?
who cares

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Emmau0091(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Is a shame she doesn't like her real skill ., I go crazy for dark/black ladies becoz i like to suck down there sorry! U must be clean.. kiss Bleacher ve this smell grin OMG! if once body could smell like that . Wat bout down there? No no stop!
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by yyeanqah(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2015
End time
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Ikpewe: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2015
My dog can never bleep this miss Fiona talkless of me.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2015
ENDTIMEgist:

ENDTIME joke very true and funny cheesy grin

sorry to ask bro, are u an end time creation.. cos everytin bout u shouts endtime... grin
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by babdap: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2015
End time actress.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by GMan650(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2015
So how does that reduce the pump price of fuel. Mtchew
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2015
See her pot face!! grin
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Let me hug you my kindred spirit...lol the resemblance is uncanny

tanks sis for d hug, I seriously need it cos d situation of tinz in dis country is nt encouraging....

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by deramarks(f): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2015
But princess fio was/is cute na @ least before she k
namedonfinish:
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Seculent: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
They call it "Toning".
Toning is still more ok, but this one is bleaching.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by bewla(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2015
she fine but no interest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abandoned Nanny, Tonto Dikeh And Churchill: The Real Story / Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris / Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.