Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) (43378 Views)

Dayo Amusa: Sex Is Very Important In Any Healthy Relationship / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos / Kemi Olunloyo & Dayo Amusa Fight Dirt 4 Calling Dayo Prostitute Dating Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by SlyCharlie(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2015
CHANGE!!!!
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Seculent: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2015
namedonfinish:

tanks sis for d hug, I seriously need it cos d situation of tinz in dis country is nt encouraging....
Hugging your fellow woman. Come and hug me jor.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Crieff(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2015
namedonfinish:
that third picture reminds me of fiona in the movie shrek... haha...

Just colour her green and you have Fiona, sorry, African Fiona.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2015
namedonfinish:

sorry to ask bro, are u an end time creation.. cos everytin bout u shouts endtime... grin

ENDTIME question, yes I am from d ENDTIME I am here to fish out ENDTIME stories

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Vyolet(f): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Mtcheww,same people condemning her would naturally hail Marian Carey,Jennifer Lopez,Nicki Minaj,Kim kardashian and the rests that have gone under knife to get a perfect body.
Stop the hypocrisy.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Tedassie(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
They call it "Toning".
They're in the Ministry of Toning Affairs na #str8face
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by seunkeji5(f): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2015
DEAR NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED CLICk https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light- great-fighter/51
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
her choice, her life, no one cares
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by TheAziz: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
oboy this bleaching no be here oo,
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
ENDTIMEgist:

ENDTIME question, yes I am from d ENDTIME I am here to fish out ENDTIME stories

ok den... In rita dominic's voice "OYO is ur case ooo"....
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by dacovajnr: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2015
White face,Black Kitty like ISIL flag undecidedYet She resemble Ihama. Black is beautiful
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2015
Crieff:

Just colour her green and you have Fiona, sorry, African Fiona.
lol... u wicked oooo...

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Westrnzdbyd4lt(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Nigerians be bitching about other folks b'ness.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Wah going on here? shocked Bleaching raised to the power of 100 times 100 raised to the power of bleaching.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by kolexepana: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Everybody wan turn oyinbo tongue
Black is beautiful jare
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Phabuloux: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2015
I love to keep up with the latest fashion trends and what i love more than anything else beside that is getting the latest celebrity buzz and gossips but i got tired of searching the internet for all i needed all the time so someone introduced me to 'frontpageit', if u haven't heard of it then you probably should go and live on earth two. lol. All i did was to install the app and followed https://frontpageit.com/primulakellogg, OMG! She's the bomb, FYI she's my new informant. I'm in love!...
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by ikeeee: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2015
Waiten con sine u#
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by midehi2(f): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2015
heed101:
Her skin is brighter than her career angry
kikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by bigtt76(f): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2015
No fuel naaaaa grin

sexaddict08:

OK, when they arrested Biafra Leader, them
boys give 72hrs or so for Nigeria to boil. Abeg
the 72hrs never reach
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by missKiffy(f): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2015
What ever rocks her boat mehn
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Originalsly: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2015
magicminister:
Why are we so darn judgmental?
What if she bleached?

Lets stop being judgemental and accept people for who they are.
How are we judgemental? ...I guess you mean critical. Is she who she is?....or is she trying to make us believe she is fair pale and not dark? Can't figure out these women be proud looking bloodless like corpse.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by BABANGBALI: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2015
dirty old dog. Celebrity my foot tongue

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by damocool(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2015
Nah she get her body jare.. End time toning though....

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by generalissimo(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2015
celebgists:
Blood of zachariah shocked
Chai! Zechariah blood Kwa!
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Seculent: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2015
magicminister:
What if she bleached?
She neither bleached on our skin or used our cream to make herself happier.
Besides, is this any worse than liposuction, gastro-intestinal by-pass or other comestic sugeries or procedures?

Everyone is entitled to do as they like with their own money and body as long as it is within the ambits if the law.

I knew some fellows will come up with this. What is not good is not good. undecided
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by engrshakespeare: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2015
magicminister:
What if she bleached?
She neither bleached on our skin or used our cream to make herself happier.
Besides, is this any worse than liposuction, gastro-intestinal by-pass or other comestic sugeries or procedures?

Everyone is entitled to do as they like with their own money and body as long as it is within the ambits if the law.

You are right, for who they are. Once u bleach you become who you are not hence the commentaries.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by tyankabas(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Nigerians!
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by tyankabas(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=namedonfinish post=40419347]

lol... u wicked oooo...[/quote easy nah

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by osec007(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
If una mind una business una go die?
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by sweetgala(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
And some clowns will come here to type "She is Pweety"

Are there no medical repercussions on bleaching? who dates this woman?what does he see in her?why can't he just tell her the truth about the Colour riot on her skin.

Definitely bleached, thou rather well done compared to some of the white face black yansh examples I've seen in Nigeria.
She looked more beautiful when choco brown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abandoned Nanny, Tonto Dikeh And Churchill: The Real Story / Yul Edochie's Children: Danielle, Kambi, Karl And Victory Yul Edochie (Photos) / Anyidon Gives E-Money & Kcee Cows (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.