Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) (43389 Views)

Dayo Amusa: Sex Is Very Important In Any Healthy Relationship / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos / Kemi Olunloyo & Dayo Amusa Fight Dirt 4 Calling Dayo Prostitute Dating Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
namedonfinish:
that third picture reminds me of fiona in the movie shrek... haha...
LMAOOOOOOO! *fall down from mangoe tree and die*

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mhizkel sister.shocked?
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by 123papas(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
lololololololololol
Segadem:
owk,the first picture looks like innocent girl,
the second one looks like celebrity
the third one chai, that one na end of discussion and the last one is discussion continues...
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by generalissimo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
BABANGBALI:
dirty old dog. Celebrity my foot tongue
Guy, back in the states, we don't say dog, we say B*ITCH.

BTW, your foot is dirty. In other words, this biiitch don suffer
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by 123papas(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
that's not toning
damocool:
Nah she get her body jare.. End time toning though....
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by 123papas(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
do u have a picture of her yansh? is it black?
sweetgala:

Definitely bleached, thou rather well done compared to some of the white face black yansh examples I've seen in Nigeria.
She looked more beautiful when choco brown

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by cabaliciouscabal: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
heed101:
Her skin is brighter than her career angry

U can say dat again ten times.

Permit me to also say her skin is Brighter dan her Brain.

I feel like vomiting.

Wat nonsense.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by damocool(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
123papas:
that's not toning
OK,
End time bleaching then.. Lol
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by hyperflex(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
All na hustle o!!! If she had remained black she may not even make news. Pple make choices that suites them
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by harbeesoyhe1(f): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Na real flona
namedonfinish:

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by blackbreed25(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
heed101:
WELL SAID
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
She don turn into an overnite white woman. I hope angel ll recognise her on judgement day. Oshi iranu

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by alaskido(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
I like her when she was dark. She looks like an Olosho now that she has bleached up her skin.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by chachanga: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
magicminister:
Why are we so darn judgmental?
What if she bleached?
She neither bleached on our skin or used our cream to make herself happier.
Besides, is this any worse than liposuction, gastro-intestinal by-pass or other comestic sugeries or procedures?

Everyone is entitled to do as they like with their own money and body as long as it is within the ambits if the law.

Lets stop being judgemental and accept people for who they are.

yeah, yeah, who's complaining

We accepted her fake-as.s alright!

just lame as shytttt...Vampire Diaries wanna be angry
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by professore(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
A girl (or boy) that is wise should know by now that maintaining ur natural skin colour is the best
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by CaptPlanet(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
heed101:

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by dozzy001(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Blood of Jesus !
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chinny5:
Hahahaha.....true
NFCS......
who cares!!!.....
wink
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by ableguy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
heed101:
Even looking brighter than her future
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by peterjero(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
namedonfinish:
Surprisingly you are right.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Werin consign me. Bleachers Association of Nigeria, more grease to ur elbows.
Some women av even gone so mad wt bleaching these days, they are bleaching their children's skin. I saw a girl sometime ago, I felt like slapping the mother, her skin was already discoloured at just abt 5yrs
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
" There was once a beautiful woman."
Anonymous quote.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by ruffyola(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
I didn't say she did not bleach but I think the first pix may be up to 10yrs ago and the other ones which u called bleach is of recent.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by lovely17(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
celebgists:

Blood of zachariah shocked
Lol see what craze clown has caused grin
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by ZionJay(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Her skin is brighter than her future sef undecided
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Mhizkel(f): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Mhizkel sister.shocked?
This joke is too expensive.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by thuao(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
magicminister:
Why are we so darn judgmental?
What if she bleached?
She neither bleached on our skin or used our cream to make herself happier.
Besides, is this any worse than liposuction, gastro-intestinal by-pass or other comestic sugeries or procedures?

Everyone is entitled to do as they like with their own money and body as long as it is within the ambits if the law.

Lets stop being judgemental and accept people for who they are.

let them first accept themselves for who/whatever they re. then we wud follow suit.
since they fail to accept themselves for who they re, they bleach, liposuction, breast n butt enlargement. gimmie one good reason to accept them for who they re not.
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
This joke is too expensive.
sorry!
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
LMAOOOOOOO! *fall down from mangoe tree and die*

* pours water on him', still won't wake up..
* thinking* ok pours him acid, still won't wake up

*pondering on wat to do * yes I have an idea...
brings a sexy girl in size 12 bikini and alas our bro wakes from d dead....
halleluyah....

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by shomutuski(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
i no go lie yoruba girls can bleach their way to heaven.. go and watch yoruba nollywood and see the best of bkeaching even from the male counterpart sef....

for anybody that one to yan shit... i be yoruba boy nand i dont bleach,, check my profile to confirm.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Amorl(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lol.....Ghost mode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son / Miracle Ikechukwu Visits Manchester United Stadium, Shares Photos / Sista Afia Steps Out Braless To An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.