Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Love Her, But She Smokes Too Much Green - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, But She Smokes Too Much Green (958 Views)

My Boyfriend Smokes Too Much / Deleted Post / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her, But She Smokes Too Much Green by blackrod: 7:25pm On May 25, 2009
We hooked up since my second year and it's been real good since. But the weed thing feels not so good to me coz so far she's the only person I'm thinking when I'm thinking marriage.

I'm kinda like the quiet one while she's more high spirited and we love each other for we who we are, but I've told her to cut down on the green and though she keeps saying she's trying, I know she really is not.

Leaving her is so not option now coz there'll not be air enough to breathe if I do that. I don't know what else to do, but I know if the mother of my kids smokes green like she does, then it can't be good.
Re: I Love Her, But She Smokes Too Much Green by sofeo(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2009
Ah, Nawa oo, If the mother's of ur kids smokes green. It means the whole family is in trouble even if she loves you, she might beat you up whenever you mess up.
Re: I Love Her, But She Smokes Too Much Green by biola44: 11:47am On May 28, 2009
if u cant change her u might eventually join her, shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Love Her, But She Smokes Too Much Green by eddy1977(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2009
biola44:

if u cant change her u might eventually join her, shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin funny. he can never change her. only her can change her. when quietly re-read the thread i just felt like the poster has already a position and he may never change it. that position is: to stick with her thru thick and thin. my advice: green will destroy ur family sooner or later. cry
Re: I Love Her, But She Smokes Too Much Green by biola44: 12:00pm On May 28, 2009
eddy1977:

grin grin grin grin funny. he can never change her. only her can change her. when quietly re-read the thread i just felt like the poster has already a position and he may never change it. that position is: to stick with her thru thick and thin. my advice: green will destroy ur family sooner or later. cry

kids learn frm wat they see & they'll luv 2 be better than mama, so dont mind them tryin crak sad sad
Re: I Love Her, But She Smokes Too Much Green by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 28, 2009
Like biola said,if u cant stop her then u join her. But u better be careful cos a lady like her would trade ur kids for drugs one day,when d money for her dope is runnin at deficit. Make hay now while d sun shines,stop her now while there's still chance or better still settle for a better girlfriend. Its not in dis days that u find naive men lik u who cant talk.Be a man and talk to her,else dump d f**k and move on with life,before she puts fire on your head and smokes u like weed

(1) (Reply)

A Great Coincidence You Have Experienced Or Heard Of / ... / Why Is My Girlfriend Doing Me This Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.