Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

BREAKING: Senate Demands For Details Of Subsidy Claims From fg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Senate Demands For Details Of Subsidy Claims From fg (471 Views)

"Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss / RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" / Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay N413b Subsidy Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Senate Demands For Details Of Subsidy Claims From fg by stanleychimezie(f): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2015
THE Senate has asked the Federal Government to submit to it the claims on subsidy by oil marketers. The Senate made its position known on Thursday. The Federal Government two weeks ago wrote the Senate demanding for a supplementary budget to take care of, among other things, a petroleum subsidy of N413 billion. However, the […]‬

Read more of this post‬ on http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/senate-demands-for-details-of-subsidy-claims-from-fg/
Re: BREAKING: Senate Demands For Details Of Subsidy Claims From fg by ETHIX(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2015
Good for their democracy
Re: BREAKING: Senate Demands For Details Of Subsidy Claims From fg by Rixy007(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2015
issokay
Re: BREAKING: Senate Demands For Details Of Subsidy Claims From fg by ORACLE1975(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2015
Devil and luciffer

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take About Hijab Ban In NYSC Camps? Good Or Bad? / I Was Told To Have At Least 5 Years Of Residence Before I Can Respresent My Ward / BREAKING NEWS : Jonathan Escapes Death In Bayelsa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.