Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. (54271 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
braine:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ibo boys baffed up carrying schoolbag to go to shoprite! Inside this hot sun!!
na only God sabi how many months abi na year him don dey plan this trip.shoprite wey be say na bribe dem dey bribe person go with better begging o
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Yes oo i like Happy big boys
Made G. cool
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
justjify:
The rate at which shitty posts hit FP these days is nauseating. Gosh! Are the MODS loosing it? Or is Seun and his team recruiting yahoo boys? angry
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by kechywillz(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Y'all gotta free dis gee. Gee do ya thing,u dont owe nobody explaination on how ya wana dress,flex and live ya life. Hommie forget em,don' take it personal. Them girls gon trip for ya secretly on ur gadging. Inferiority complex is them problem of dis bi+ch a$s nigas,its just dat they envy ur dressing. Fa me,i like dos shoes of urs mehn,keep it up,its frm me.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Khez:
Yahoo yahoo...... Boys
Lol, what is yahoo? am Made G bro...
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
Why you allow that guy on colour riot to follow you.. The guy on red... Abi dem dey worship God of thunder for shoprite grin
hmmmm.. Actually hez dope oo....he try
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by batulakarada: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
This Francis dude is immature ....these guys are nothing but local petty thieves .Who knows what and what they stole from the shoprite .This is why a 90 year old buhari is still the President of Nigeria. Today's youths are not serious with their lives.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Oghumu1:
Gee, u messed everything up. After dressing like that, I'm sure u didn't spend up to 5k there. U just go there to take pics that's all.
guy.. What's your problem.. Even if I spent only 50 naira.. And so??

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Pwhitelaw post=40435780]Why you allow that guy on colour riot to follow you.. The guy on red... Abi dem dey worship God of thunder for shoprite grin[/qu hmmmm.. Actually hez dope oo....he try
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
BlackOnassis:
Abeg make una free the guy. People have fun in different ways. Live and let live.
Thanks
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Atmmachine(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Lol.. No be beans oo.. Na 15k. grin

Bro.
You're broke and you're still a kid.
When i was 20 years old ii do wear shoes of 900 thousand naira.
If you know how much Air yezzy produced by Kanye west is, you will be ashamed to brag you went to Shop rite.
What will you do when you come to Las Vegas or Florida ??
Akon owns a diamond producing company but you can't see him wearing diamonds or expensive shoes, watches and clothes.
Just think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
sauceny:

Lol,i already know its that amount,since its from china...original goes for 28k
Bro.. Its not China.. Its dope bro..
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Oghumu1:
I sure say if I open that bag, nothing dy inside. U just go there to snap pics. Nice outfits tho
Thanks My G.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Atmmachine(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Bro.. Its not China.. Its dope bro..

1 Share

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
southniyikaye:
shai poverty is a disease.so na ordinary shoprite you go and you wrote STORM,and u come even dress well for the occasion ,so if you travel out ,let's say TOGO because for someone like u,he go be like London for your face you go come write,A NAIRALANDER STORM AND BRIMSTONE TOGO WITH HIS FRIEND.
Poverty Ke??.. I reject it bro.. ExpensiveShits bro.. Nigga dope.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by whizcartel(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Had a good time with ma hommies... cool
what in d devils name is dis crap doing in front page!!!!!!.... children of God. is it not to early to start wearing ur Christmas cloths...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by alyarmouk(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
people are running around trying to make something of themselves and you're there loading N40 Ribena inside basket and calling it swags.

Ribena is actually 39.9
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
kechywillz:
Y'all gotta free dis gee. Gee do ya thing,u dont owe nobody explaination on how ya wana dress,flex and live ya life. Hommie forget em,don' take it personal. Them girls gon trip for ya secretly on ur gadging. Inferiority complex is them problem of dis bi+ch a$s nigas,its just dat they envy ur dressing. Fa me,i like dos shoes of urs mehn,keep it u,its frm me.
Thanks My made G.. Real G.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by whizcartel(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I really dont get the rationale behind dressing well just to go to shoprite, it just supposed to be a store sad sad sad
it still baffles me.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
batulakarada:

This Francis dude is immature ....these guys are nothing but local petty thieves .Who knows what and what they stole from the shoprite .This is why a 90 year old buhari is still the President of Nigeria. Today's youths are not serious with their lives.
I just dey laugh you..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Atmmachine:

Bro.
You're broke and you're still a kid.
When i was 20 years old ii do wear shoes of 900 thousand naira.
If you know how much Air yezzy produced by Kanye west is, you will be ashamed to brag you went to Shop rite.
What will you do when you come to Las Vegas or Florida ??
Akon owns a diamond producing company but you can't see him wearing diamonds or expensive shoes, watches and clothes.
Just think twice.
ok
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by An0nimus: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stanleyafam:
In 5 years, u'll look at these and smile and realise how much u mumu'd

Powerful Elijah! So this made front page.
Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you brother Stanley cheesy
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by whizcartel(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
its to early to wear ur Christmas clothes..... besides shoprite is nt a place to have fun. u are jst walking around buying stuffs.... were is the fun in dat?
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Atmmachine:

Can you just cool down ??
What is dope ??
Your white Tims ??
How much are they ??

I bet only a pair of my shoes can build you a house.
Nawa oo.. Na fight? .. Owk I agree cool
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by whizcartel(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bet y una MUMU like dis na, bet y
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by whizcartel(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
guys dis picture go gud for memes o

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Atmmachine:

Can you just cool down ??
What is dope ??
Your white Tims ??
How much are they ??

I bet only a pair of my shoes can build you a house.
Nawa oo.. Na fight? .. Owk I agree cool
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
whizcartel:
guys dis picture go gud for memes o
Lol, you can show it to your babe too. tongue
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ladies, I dunno how to reply Nl Msgs abi Pms.... So please kindly ask for my digit on my posts (Whatsapp)... Thanks
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by sconp: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Lol.. No be beans oo.. Na 15k. grin
That's why I say make u dash me grin
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Khez: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:

cheesy na same thing o!
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by timmycris(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
I know this is fun to you and I know this is ur 1st tym of going to shoprite!

"That stupid moment wen u wore ur expensive rags in this hot sun to buy ribenna and gala"

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Difference Between Mastercard, Verve And Visa? / Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics / Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.