Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. (54406 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by stephnie44(f): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
people are running around trying to make something of themselves and you're there loading N40 Ribena inside basket and calling it swags.
guy ur mouth is bad
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Ericnrm(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP why exactly do you look ratchet? G please gimme your snapchat user(if you're even on it) lemme laugh today,Agbero lad like you
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
saintneo:
The kinda HEAT I am experiencing here in Enugu is beyond imagining; this make me wonder how these MOFOs are doing in all those clothes and boots, snapping pictures at shoprite.

Nnaaa! Francis95! Anwü na-acha, ö dïka na ö dï cha unu ebe a!

White peeps go naked .... wear bikini, shorts and loose shirts
its Sunday shots bro.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
uzobaby:
Chaai!nairaland guys get bad mouth pass women sha!I don laff so tay tears dey run comot 4 my eyes,,,hahahahahahhaha...no dull moment on nairaland,,,
cool
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Coldfeets:

What is dis one saying? Shattap there my friend, I say shattap!!!

Did he in anywhere tell you he's trying to impress any lady? You think say every guy be like you wey dey do everything im dey do just to impress a lady, abi?

Mtcheew... woman wrapper everywia angry
bro, you don vex oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
batulakarada:
Local Onitsha boys
Shut Up!
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Ugosample(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bamz:
LOL you guys should enjoy your youthfulness oh. There are some levels you'd get to and you won't be comfy doing all these things again.

Oh those days when boys will dress down and all cos they wanna see a movie at The Ozone. smiley

You remember? grin grin

That was when men were kids.
It's all part of growing up.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bamz:
LOL you guys should enjoy your youthfulness oh. There are some levels you'd get to and you won't be comfy doing all these things again.

Oh those days when boys will dress down and all cos they wanna see a movie at The Ozone. smiley

grin
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by hustla(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Have you been to any Shop rite in your Miserable life before?... Abeg, no derail my post... tongue

Bro you be like money miss road
Chai!
U fall hand o
Enugu boys!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Aitee1:
With their dressing one will conclude it raining snow in Enugu but the background of the pictures says otherwise, a very hot weather and kids be killing themselves with heat on top swag...smh undecided
Thanks
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by WIZGUY69(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Are you really asking this question?

Gosh!!!!

What kind of joy is there in travelling from Onitsha to Enugu to visit shoprite? Later you'll yap Lagos that there's nothing in Lagos meanwhile Shoprite is shacking you like Big Stout.

This is so pitiable!!!

WIZGUY69 see your meat.

grin cheesy

iya wa*
You should know by now that the iboe children are nothing but village goats.
Do you know that in all the five eastern red mud landlocked states of alaibo. there's only one shoprite? grin Amazing right?
Lagos is New York/ obodo oyinbo to them.
Only Ibadan will flaw those red mud alaibo.
Only Ibadan have two shoprite, while one of the two is the biggest in W/Africa.

CC : Francis95. Come and learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by IamLEGEND1: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
dexcira:
. Sorry lv. Missed u scarra
and I,You.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Aitee1:
With their dressing one will conclude it raining snow in Enugu but the background of the pictures says otherwise, a very hot weather and kids be killing themselves with heat on top swag...smh undecided
Tankioo
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Exxit:
lol. seems like you just bought this outfit the day before grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol .. Nope.. Just the hat and Bag..
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol....dressing up to go to the mall! also have nigerians started the sagging of pants madness? what folks are phasing out here, doesn't make u look cool at all but retard3d!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Exxit:
lol. seems like you just bought this outfit the day before grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, nope.. Just the Hat and Bag
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Exxit:
seems like its also your first time you been in a store before. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
its Obvious.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Exxit:
you dont say fat. you say chubby. chill. how old are you?? all your response are immature. my cuz of 13 cant even do or say things like this
Thanks for the correction... Am 20.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
rahymat:
why do nigerians hate so much gosh.im a nigerian bt im nt lyk dis.wats wrong wit him snappin pics inside shoprite nd buying 40naira ribena.he likes it so y shouldnt he buy it.nd there is notin wrong wit his dress he dresses good nd if u dnt lyk his dressing its either ure a sadist nd frustrated nd u dnt lyk good things.
Best comment.. Thanks Dearie
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by bettercreature(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ericnrm:
OP why exactly do you look ratchet? G please gimme your snapchat user(if you're even on it) lemme laugh today,Agbero lad like you
Na jealousy dey worry you guys,those guys are badess cool
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
sauceny:

Dude whats expensive in those china stuffs you rocking undecided
That White Tims alone is 15k...
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by kingdenny(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mehn these boys haff fall hand chaiii, who carry this thing go fp
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by philips70(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
This Nairaland sha, una sabi kill people career.

I bet these guys expected serious hailing when they were dressing up like rappers for these snaps only to come and receiving serious bashing.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by jaybee3(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
In that heat?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lilimax:
Abeg make una free this guy jare. Francis95-nothing do you. You fine well well!
Smiles.. Thanks Lilimax ..
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
valencia25:

OP:Francis95, someone is tripping for you here cheesy ;DD
Cc: IamLEGEND1 he finally got a date bruh
haha cool
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Xandred(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
geccibede:
I think the people with problems are the ones bashing a young fellow who went out to wherever, took pictures and decided to share with the world. I bet u the same peole do worst than this in their own capacity. Oga ure fresh n got swag. If u lyk go to express sit and snap its ur life and u do wot u like as long as ure comfortable and hurt nobody. Forget END TIME HATERS.
Thanks For consoling me... Actually.. I have been crying since grin I no send them shaa.. Doing my thing.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by amusadele: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I really dont get the rationale behind dressing well just to go to shoprite, it just supposed to be a store sad sad sad
Why would you describe that as a well dressed boy? That is the worst indecent dressing. I will be the last person to allow my son to dress that way in my present. That is what I will call the highest form of indesciple youths. No wonder, we now have more frequent and meaningless post from these set of indesciple young boys. That dress clearly shows that that boy is not only mannerless but it also shows that his family ie where he is growing up from is also like tanker drivers.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by femo86(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
donholy28:
Na ur papa be d man in agbada following una?

GOSH...Bros you made my day walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I really dont get the rationale behind dressing well just to go to shoprite, it just supposed to be a store sad sad sad

They Look like touts
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Francis95(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
anigbajumo:
This hatred is uncalled for,funny and stupid comments almost all the pages.why?

@op,dress depends on weather and occasion most times, that dress does not suit the present atmospheric condition,just imagine in hot sun?

I gbadun yer swag coz am also fan of Tims......dnt mind some silly comments here.
Lol, Thanks G

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote's 60th Birthday Cake Is Quite Creative (Photo) / First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.