Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Why Are The APC Supporters On Nairaland Silent? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The APC Supporters On Nairaland Silent? (1676 Views)

Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" / PDP And APC Supporters Clash In Edo / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Are The APC Supporters On Nairaland Silent? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2015
They are just being stupid... I am APC and I daresay that baba is a little slow....he needs to sit the fùck down and address us. We voted for him and we need him to talk to us. I am tired of reading his report only when he is abroad.
Baawaa:
Never again Jonathan in this nation!!!
simpleseyi:
Buhari has been president for less than 6 months, yet you want him have completed building many refineries which PDP could not build in 16 years. You want Buhari to have upgraded all Nigerian universities to world standard just within 6 months. You want all the roads that PDP left to go bad to be fixed by Buhari within 6 months. I think you need your brain examined before you end up where Diezaini is.
Re: Why Are The APC Supporters On Nairaland Silent? by Aufbauh(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2015
The simple & concise reason is that election has been won and lost as Buhari is now in Aso rock and Jonathan is now in Otueke, so mission accomplished!

Or have you seen a winning team wailing all over the pitch in the course of the match?
Re: Why Are The APC Supporters On Nairaland Silent? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aufbauh:
The simple & concise reason is that election has been won and lost as Buhari is now in Aso rock and Jonathan is now in Otueke, so mission accomplished!

Or have you seen a winning team wailing all over the pitch in the course of the match?

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BuhariDeathSquad:Rivers People Decry APC Triggered Attacks In Onelga On Twitter / 8 Months After Elections, Jonathan More Popular Than Buhari On Social Media / 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.