Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,540 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians (1643 Views)

2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs / Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians / Metuh: Temper Justice With Mercy, PDP Begs CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by narapollo: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
National Vice-Chairman, (South-South), of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP), Dr Cairo Ojougboh has pleaded with Nigerians to consider the party for the 2019 presidency.
The erstwhile ruling party, which was in control of the central government for 16 years, lost to the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2015 general elections. It also lost 17 states in the North, believed to be its traditional strongholds.
Ojougboh told newsmen yesterday in Abuja, that the poor performance of the ruling party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) would soon endear Nigerians to PDP.
“We want to caution against that statement of impunity that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock in 2019.
Speaking on the Rivers rerun election, the PDP chieftain accused the APC of instigating violence which, he noted, led to the suspension of announcement of results by the Independent National Electoral Commission and the cancellation of the exercise in eight local government areas. “It would have surprised all Nigerians, if APC won a seat because Rivers has always been a PDP stronghold. “We are calling on INEC to please, complete the collation that they had started. Results already announced at polling units can’t be cancelled and that’s what the law says.” see more at...[url][/http://www.technetcruz.com/]
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by SUPERPACK: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
j
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by mbaka0433: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
End time Chance

We need The Rising Sun

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by nnachukz(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hold on, campaign is still far from here.
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Another chance for una to chop?
Okay continue.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by Fmartin(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
people decieving people. Nt again. Nxt party. Nigerians wont go back to their vomit.
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by mars123(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
I just typed PDP and my smartphone keyboard is suggesting LOOT as the next word grin bust my head cheesy

Nigerians say NO to PDP. let them go and find who to scam in Niger or Chad.

10 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by danemenike: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
You had your chance PDP, what y'all do with it? . . #DanielJustWannaMakeUncommonSense

1 Like

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by ckmayoca: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Only if there will be true probe and imprisonment. Next term again we vote apc and they probe and it rotates like that until no more thieves.
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by checkolatunji: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
We are sorry PDP we are done with you guys. Pls try next door
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by enlightenedmind: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
I highly recommend that you guys do not even show your faces in 2019. It will save you a lot of embarrassment. Just quietly disappear so no one will even ask. If you show your face people might stone you as they will stoning APC too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by Mrsprof(f): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na only God go judge all of Naija leaders. Ndi ori!
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by enlightenedmind: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
ckmayoca:
Only if there will be true probe and imprisonment. Next term again we vote apc and they probe and it rotates like that until no more thieves.

The PDP will just release their arrested guys. So...
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by Uniben4sure: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Just make sure you present a detribalized Nigerian who will carry every region along. APC has shown themselves to be incapable of leading a multiethnic nation.
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by enlightenedmind: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
narapollo:
National Vice-Chairman, (South-South), of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP), Dr Cairo Ojougboh has pleaded with Nigerians to consider the party for the 2019 presidency.
The erstwhile ruling party, which was in control of the central government for 16 years, lost to the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2015 general elections. It also lost 17 states in the North, believed to be its traditional strongholds.
Ojougboh told newsmen yesterday in Abuja, that the poor performance of the ruling party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) would soon endear Nigerians to PDP.
“We want to caution against that statement of impunity that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock in 2019.
Speaking on the Rivers rerun election, the PDP chieftain accused the APC of instigating violence which, he noted, led to the suspension of announcement of results by the Independent National Electoral Commission and the cancellation of the exercise in eight local government areas. “It would have surprised all Nigerians, if APC won a seat because Rivers has always been a PDP stronghold. “We are calling on INEC to please, complete the collation that they had started. Results already announced at polling units can’t be cancelled and that’s what the law says.” see more at...[url][/http://www.technetcruz.com/]

All these Govt bodies are just toys, oil for lubricating corruption. INEC, EFCC especially, they need to be debunked.
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by Toosure70: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by ckmayoca: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
enlightenedmind:

The PDP will just release their arrested guys. So...

Who is under arrest aand won't be released by 19?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by ziccoit: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
PDP don eat am finish now. Did they leave anything behind dey won go back chop for 2019?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by maupe: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
I couldn't make out the section of the thread which highlighted the chairman begging Nigerians to accept the PDP. The Mods have to begin enforcing the need for commentators to put up clear definitive titles that relate to the stories. Now, back to the story, if the APC and its sympathizers keep spreading this story of their indomitably position, then am afraid that they have already lost, three years before the election commences
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by omenka(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
mars123:
I just typed PDP and my smartphone keyboard is suggesting LOOT as the next word grin bust my head cheesy

Nigerians say NO to PDP. let them go and find who to scam in Niger or Chad.
Rotflmao!! gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by amaechi1: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
I rather vote for Kowa than PDP.
Bunch of thieves! Ori di unu na obara!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by iconaus: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
we ll give you another chance Pdp .Under pdp we had real democratic rule and people did not live in fear .Not this pseudo ddemocracy we re having under buhari .Though pdp should do more work on corruptiin
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by Philipsdael(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
If Buhari fails me. I have no time queueing under the sun to vote again. all are the same. well. I still remain positive that Change will come before his 4years elapses
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by Philipsdael(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
If Buhari fails me. I have no time queueing under the sun to vote again. all are the same. well. I still remain positive that Change will come before his 4years elapses

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by Toosure70: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
#neveragain
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by Sweetlemon(f): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Philipsdael:
If Buhari fails me.
I have no time queueing under the sun to vote again.
all are the same.
well.
I still remain positive that Change will come before his 4years elapses

You've echoed the thought of over 60 percent of Nigerians. Trust me 2019 polling units will be very very very scanty if Buhari disappoints. We will just loose hope in Nigeria patapata.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by DaFlash: 12:44am On Mar 26, 2016
mbaka0433:
End time Chance

We need The Rising Sun
Na Rising moon ona go get.....,Bunch of pricks.
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 26, 2016
OK.

We will give you chance to Provide us with another JONATHAN, DAZUKI, BADEH, OBANIKORO, e.t.c

but mind you, we won't be able to render that help for you in 2019.. try to wait for 16years cause APC also waited for 16yearz before we give them chance
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by tomakint: 1:55am On Mar 26, 2016
I read comments here and I can't stop laughing grin cheesy many misinformed youths here still think PDP is Nigeria's problems when the likes of Amaechi, Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki, Fashola, Audu Ogbeh etc are the ones calling the shots in APC (another fraudulent party) milking Nigerians.....what a pity. undecided as for me, PDP don't need to campaign if APC fail in their many bogus promises by 2019, they will be shown the way out and PDP will take over

1 Like

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by Pidggin(f): 2:02am On Mar 26, 2016
God willing you can count on my vote. As a Christian and someone from the minority region, It is a taboo to vote for APShittttt, I just can't.
Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by MARKone(m): 2:09am On Mar 26, 2016
Crazy parties..

Re: 2019: Give Us Another Chance, PDP Begs Nigerians by Royale001: 2:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Till 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Third World Country / Student Who Was Shot Dead Alongside Mr Vyncent Elvin Eebee / Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.