Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!! (664 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / List Of Romancelanders I Have A Crush On but one problem / What Is Actually My Problem, Help Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!! by mayor10(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello#I need urgent help from experienced niqqas and baes and the men in the house.It's Not A Joking Matter#It Might Sound Fictitious Buh It Isn't. Xo Leme Narrate My Ordeal.

Yeh!Holiday Av Been Somewhat Boring To Me Xo Decided To Leave Home Xo I Cud Be Free To Do All Those Things I Really Couldn't Do At Home.

Yeh!On Monday I Ad Sex With A Friend Who Came Visiting After Being On Vacation For Over 3weeks.We Went Several Rounds And I Cummed Xo Hard Each Round As We Spent Over 20mins On Each Round#

As My Luck Wud Av It, I Received A Message From My Old Time Crush Onlyn And She Told Me She Wasn't Far From Where I Was#We Hooked Up She Came Around 3 and Left Around 5;30 buh Didn't Leave Without Having Her Own Share Of Ma Fuel.Remember There's Fuel Scarcity.

Yesterday Didn't Really Have Time To Rest As I Went Visiting A Female Friend Tha Have Been Posting#We Didn't Have Sex Buh We Ad 1st Class Romance.She Even Gave Me Head Tha I Had To Cum Hard Buh I Noticed Ma Cum Wasn't As Thick As It Ought To Be And Wasn't Really White.Wasn't Really Bothered.

The Real Deal Started Today When My Girlfriend Came Visiting#The Only Gurl I Can't and Will Never Say No to No Matter How Tired I Am.

Yeh!Av Really Missed Her#There Is A Saying Tha Sex Is Sex Buh I Wud Never Concurr To That#Sex With Some1 You Emotionally Attached to Can Never Be Compared To Sex With a Random Gurl#
We've Actually Missed Each Other Xo We Didn't Waste Much Time#Did I Remember To Tell You Shez D Only Gurl I Sleep With Without Using Protection#Yeh Shez Ma One And Only.
We had the first round and I cummed within 2minutes or xo#not bothered bouh that the cum was xo transparent and Light#av never seen such a sperm b4#was like a liquid pap#she was surprsied buh she trusts me xo didn't. Think in tha direction u all thinking#she thinks shez d only beneficiary of my schlolarship#i released in her as I cudnt stop the flow of the sperm remember it wasn't thick#i cleaned off and we continued#2nd round lasted for bouh 10minutes and I released again buh this was way more liquid than the fiirst 1 and was brown in color or xo#buh wasn't looking lyk a sperm#after that dickson went limb and all efforts to bring it back to life went futile#she sucked me#did all she could buh it didn't come to life#even took a herb buh still the same results##she went home buh I could tell she was disappointed buh didn't really show it as it has never happened before.

Xo ma questions are
1)Will dickson still come back to life
2)Why the change in sperm color and thickness
3)Can tha watery sperm impregnate her?

Please I need mature and urgent responses#remember its not a joking matter.Thanks#God bless
Re: Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
U berra goan ask that ur friend that came visiting for vacation that were ur solution lies

Av u heard of MAGUN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!! by libertyfather(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
mayor10:
Hello#I need urgent help from experienced niqqas and baes and the men in the house.It's Not A Joking Matter#It Might Sound Fictitious Buh It Isn't. Xo Leme Narrate My Ordeal.

Yeh!Holiday Av Been Somewhat Boring To Me Xo Decided To Leave Home Xo I Cud Be Free To Do All Those Things I Really Couldn't Do At Home.

Yeh!On Monday I Ad Sex With A Friend Who Came Visiting After Being On Vacation For Over 3weeks.We Went Several Rounds And I Cummed Xo Hard Each Round As We Spent Over 20mins On Each Round#

As My Luck Wud Av It, I Received A Message From My Old Time Crush Onlyn And She Told Me She Wasn't Far From Where I Was#We Hooked Up She Came Around 3 and Left Around 5;30 buh Didn't Leave Without Having Her Own Share Of Ma Fuel.Remember There's Fuel Scarcity.

Yesterday Didn't Really Have Time To Rest As I Went Visiting A Female Friend Tha Have Been Posting#We Didn't Have Sex Buh We Ad 1st Class Romance.She Even Gave Me Head Tha I Had To Cum Hard Buh I Noticed Ma Cum Wasn't As Thick As It Ought To Be And Wasn't Really White.Wasn't Really Bothered.

The Real Deal Started Today When My Girlfriend Came Visiting#The Only Gurl I Can't and Will Never Say No to No Matter How Tired I Am.

Yeh!Av Really Missed Her#There Is A Saying Tha Sex Is Sex Buh I Wud Never Concurr To That#Sex With Some1 You Emotionally Attached to Can Never Be Compared To Sex With a Random Gurl#
We've Actually Missed Each Other Xo We Didn't Waste Much Time#Did I Remember To Tell You Shez D Only Gurl I Sleep With Without Using Protection#Yeh Shez Ma One And Only.
We had the first round and I cummed within 2minutes or xo#not bothered bouh that the cum was xo transparent and Light#av never seen such a sperm b4#was like a liquid pap#she was surprsied buh she trusts me xo didn't. Think in tha direction u all thinking#she thinks shez d only beneficiary of my schlolarship#i released in her as I cudnt stop the flow of the sperm remember it wasn't thick#i cleaned off and we continued#2nd round lasted for bouh 10minutes and I released again buh this was way more liquid than the fiirst 1 and was brown in color or xo#buh wasn't looking lyk a sperm#after that dickson went limb and all efforts to bring it back to life went futile#she sucked me#did all she could buh it didn't come to life#even took a herb buh still the same results##she went home buh I could tell she was disappointed buh didn't really show it as it has never happened before.

Xo ma questions are

Please I need mature and urgent responses#remember its not a joking matter.Thanks#God bless

the sperm will impregnate her, but since it so lite some particles are missing, it is insubstantial sperm so it will form an slowpoke pikin....congrat op
Re: Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:
U berra goan ask that ur friend that came visiting for vacation that were ur solution lies

Av u heard of MAGUN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
libertyfather:

the sperm will impregnate her, but since it so lite some particles are missing, it is insubstantial sperm so it will form an slowpoke pikin....congrat op
If ur body touch omoge she go get belle jesu!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked na wa o slowpoke yepaaa embarassed
Re: Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!! by evolg(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Guy, na die u dey o....na wetin kill one man for Ughelli be that o
Re: Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!! by firstking01(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
mayor10:

Xo ma questions are

Gibberish.
Re: Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!! by Thunderlicious: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Useless thread and jobless commentators.
Re: Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thunderlicious:
Useless thread and jobless commentators.
Commentators ko...Coaches ni...undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Girl? / Please Help Me...i Am Not Happy / Talkative Ladies/guyz. How Do U Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.