Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! (1153 Views)

Why Friday Is Unsafe For Atm Users / Jumia Black Friday Doesn't Worth It At All / Black Friday In Delta State(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by jimi4us: 12:21am On Nov 27, 2015
It's annoying when I just got notification from jumia that I can buy infinix hot 2 for 8,900 instead of 19,500. Just for me to quickly grab the opportunity and buy through their app, I now found out it has crashed. They would have prepare themselves For Nigerians.

Please for those shouting scam scam, please you guys need to stop saying that. The problem is with their server that I believe got overwhelmed. I later bought a phone around 1:30am for a very very good discount price. They thought their server could handle 100m+ Nigerians who are now confident in making online purchases. So go now and start shopping guys.
Re: Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by missbronzy(f): 12:26am On Nov 27, 2015
jimi4us:
It's annoying when I just got notification from jumia that I can buy infinix hot 2 for 8,900 instead of 19,500. Just for me to quickly grab the opportunity and buy through their app, I now found out it has crashed. They would have prepare themselves For Nigerians.
I think say that one dey out of stock grin
Re: Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by chiddye(m): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2015
its real ooo their site is dead I guess they couldn't handle the traffic the deals are awesome..... but with the dead site it annoying
Re: Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by fistonati(m): 12:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Scamming tinz, if dey are truly sincere about it black Friday will be in every quarter of the year.
Re: Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by Fabulousmark(m): 12:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Scam
Re: Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by jaymejate: 12:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Site down also
Re: Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by worldman(m): 12:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Jumia black Friday is a scam
Re: Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by sosanova: 1:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Jumai don scam all of una like Buhari n APC ..quote Me anywhere........U na don enter One Chance dis Black Friday....
Re: Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by talk2omon(f): 3:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Lol
Re: Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by fideco: 3:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by teeboila(m): 4:49am On Nov 27, 2015
This is not black Friday but scam Friday.
Re: Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by ETHIX(m): 4:55am On Nov 27, 2015
chiddye:
its real ooo their site is dead I guess they couldn't handle the traffic the deals are awesome..... but with the dead site it annoying

No, their site is not dead but is an intentional act to reduce the traffic of those that want to buy cheap goods. They scramble the site themselves while the black friday only last for one or two hours btw 12am to 2 am. After which the goods will be returned to the market price.

But then, a second look at the discounts shows that there is nothing special cos the prices are ridiculously high before small discounts were given, bringing the prices to the normal market price.

Check the site now you will see that is functioning well unlike what happened midnight. Their am is to create awareness and unsuspecting public will buy the goods after 2 am thinking the black friday is still on.

They are not even ready to reduce anything. We need to be vigilant and suspicious.
Re: Black Friday Is On, But jumia App Have Crash.!! by Funjosh(m): 4:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Jumia Site is down sad

(1) (Reply)

A Word For Buhari, The Absentee President - Dailypost. / Shehu Sani Admits Buhari Anti-graft War Is Political / Govt. Orders Probe Of Airline For Using Ladder To Disembark Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.