Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) (9393 Views)

Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) / Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags / BREAKING NEWS!!!! Biafran Pound As A Legal Tender In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by Mrbigman1(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2015
coolitempa:
Biafraudians.......disgracing themselves since the flat.headed terrorist Nnamdi Kanu took to the airwaves.... grin

See oblong headed aturu Namibia oh!

Afo sagbu kwe gi dia
Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by Mrbigman1(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2015
coolitempa:
Biafraudians.......disgracing themselves since the flat.headed terrorist Nnamdi Kanu took to the airwaves.... grin

House urchin?
Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by Mrbigman1(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2015
coolitempa:

House urchin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by EternalTruths: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2015
Biafrans are marching to the promise land

Northern slaves are still chanting " Egypt is better." grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by kettykin: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2015
palladin:
Stupidity is when you register for the Nigerian BVN then come online to shout Biafra.

Foolishness is when you live and work in Lagos and you're clamoring for Biafra

Madness is when you do the two mentioned above.
Hopelessness is when a country of 350 different tribes claiming to be a country looses sleep when just 1 tribe decides to opt out.

Gross stupidity is when 100% of the wars a country has been fighting since it's independence is a fight against itself and it's citizens in the worst from of hypocritical unity.

Chronic Madness is when you refuse to do something about the 2

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2015
SirJeffry:
This is why I still see these IPOB boys as street urchins.

I'm Igbo by the way before you begin bashing.undecided

Boys like you with complex issues most times can't even do better than those they refer to as street urchins ...You're still mentally enslaved unlike the guy who insult...btw Did anybody ask you your ethnicity That you're IGbo if it is true doesn't stop you from being an efulefu...an mpama undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by ibedun: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2015
MrEverest:
Igbos Are in a class of their own, they are proud, resilient go-getters. (1)Some folks are saying nonsense about Y shud Igbos be clamouring for Biafra Whilst living in Lagos! Are Ghanaians, Lebanese, Indians etc not leaving in Lagos? There is hardly any country you go to that you will not find Igbos.(2) Holding Nigerian passport, BVN etc signifies nothing because Biafrans are compelled to do so in order to get-by, D moment Biafra is actualized those items will be discarded with joy & mind you that many Chadians, Nigeriens etc are in possession of the zoo passport! (3) Another school of thought posits that Igbos cannot leave Nigeria because of their assets, again thousands of Nigrians have assets in Ghana, South Africa, Togo etc likewise as other alliens do have assets in Nigeria, does it mean a govt can wake up & decide to confiscate properties of foreigners domiciled in its enclave? ofcourse not, there are international laws & who told u that Igbos Are not gradually divesting from other parts of Nigeria??

Go and do some research starting with Yugoslavia

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by Rollingdice(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2015
ON THE BIAFRAN BROUHAHA…
I have watched with keen interest the
brouhaha generated by the call for
secession by the “Biafran people”.
Some days back, I saw a picture of some
South Sudanese eating grass as food (I do
not have empirical evidence whether it is
true or not). One thing immediately struck
me. Some years back, when the agitation
for the creation of South Sudan was at the
peak, we all thought that by now, South
Sudan will be in a state of
“oyunua”(wonderment), especially because
of the abundance of oil. Alas, we all know
the true story. No sooner had they
achieved independence that they
remembered that they were not only South
Sudanese but belong to diverse tribes.
Today, the newest African country is
involved in a state of “wadoghe” and “filaga
filogo”(apologies to Hon. Patrick
Obahiagbon).
Today, all the promises the nascent nation
once held are no longer there. There is no
more Omar Al-Bashir to blame for their
calamity. Every mallam is now with his
kettle.
Similarly, in the build-up to our
independence, Ahmadu Bello, Obafemi
Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Abubakar
Tafewa Balewa were ALL Nigerians, they
were not Ibos, hausas, yorubas etc.
Immediately we became a nation, everyone
suddenly rem remembered his tribe.
For those who have studied the BH
phenomenon, you will discover that one of
the factors that aided the acceptance of the
sect in the north=east is what I call the
“gbogbonise effect”. This is the belief that
should Sharia’h law become implemented,
then most of the problems would
automatically die a natural death.
Methinks it is the same factor driving the
quest for Biafra- the belief that if Biafra
secedes, all the problems facing the igbo
people will automatically vanish. Fa-fa-fa-
foul!!! So, the Aguleri man and the Umuleri
man will suddenly become chums? The
Abia/Imo mnn will permit his child to
marry from Enugu/Anambra?
Ask the igbo man what his problem is and
he will tell you he is suffering
“marginalisation”. I laugh whenever I hear
this. You want to know what
marginalisation is? Let me tell you. The
Idoma man hails from Benue state, but can
never dream of governing the state. Same
for the Igbirra man, the Irigwe man, the
Akoko-Edo, the Ogoni man cannot dream
of ruling Kogi, Plateau, Edo and Rivers
states respectively. And you talk of
marginalisation? Which tribe is not being
marginalised? Some tribes have not gotten
as much as a special adviser in their state
not to talk of Commissioner or minister.
Therefore, your cry of marginalisation is
not peculiar to your tribe alone. Besides,
who said access to political appointment is
a sine qua non to the development of an
ethnic group? By now, the north would be
a paradise of some sort. A state like Ogun
would have been a paradise having had
their son rule the nation for over eleven
years, minus other appointments that may
have been made from the state. The idea
that once Biafra is attained, everything will
be transformed is nothing but laughable.
When you bicker about how the federal
government has treated your region, what
have you done to your governors and local
government chairmen? Are you not the
same people who have consistently elected
a clown like Rochas, and inefficient
governors like Ikedi Ohakim or T.A. Orji?
The igboman should stop blaming every
other person for his woes. I do not think I
would be wrong if I say the south-east has
the worst network of roads as a region
(perhaps, excluding Enugu state). Have the
governors done anything to fix these
roads? Just in case you do not know, some
state government have been fixing federal
roads.
Truth be told, the igbos as we speak hold
the economy of this nation in their hands.
They control almost all the business
ventures in Nigeria. Go to any state
nationwide and remove the Ibo investment
and see what happens to that state. One
time the ibos closed shops in protest over
a member of theirs who got killed, the town
got grounded. That is how powerful they
are economically.
The question that needs to be asked is, why
does the Ibo man find it more convenient
to invest outside the South-east that at
home? I have met some ibo people who
told me they will rather remain in the north
than return home, because they do not
want to be killed in their primes. As we
speak, more people are still coming to the
north from the east.
For the igbos, I would recommend what
Ichie Benjamin Amaechi would call
“economic Biafra”. This refers to the
economic development of the South-east.
The Igbos should invest more at home and
develop the region, rather than being cry-
babies shouting “marginalisation” and
“secession”. Imagine if Aba were to be a big
manufacturing hub like Guangzhou in
China and Onitsha a huge market hub,
Imagine if Ndigbo built more industries at
home, rather than abroad or outside the
region. Take a cue from the Jews. They are
hardly interested in governing America but
because of their economic powers, they
play a critical role in who governs America.
I stand to be corrected but I think Joe
Liebermann is the only Jew I know to have
sought a high-ranking office (and he even
ran as vice-president. Yet, the Jews control
almost every facet of the country’s life. That
is why the USA will are not take any step
inimical to the interest of the Jews in the
Middle East. Dem wan die?
Another interesting factor is how the
proponents abuse every other person
(including Ibos) who does not buy their
ideologies. They keep referring to Scotland
and Cataluna. While the Scots were going
about the referendum for independence, I
never heard them refer to the Unite
Kingdom as a “zoo”. Neither did they abuse
the Welsh, English or Northern Irish. They
went about it maturely and in a civilised
manner, till they got what they wanted. I
never heard the Catalans blames or insult
the Basques or threatened them. They went
about it till they got what they wanted.
Here, the Biafran agitators would insult the
yorubas, the hausas and everyone and
blame everyone minus themselves for their
woes
One other funny thing I must say that most
of the people carrying the matter on their
heads are people who would probably not
have a total net-worth of u-p to a hundred
thousand naira an some who still feel
pained that the man they supported in the
last elections (who has moved on with his
life) lost the election.
The part I do not understand is how they
want to co-opt the south-south by fire, by
force into their Biafra. Ojukwu did it in
1967, running away to Ivory Coast when the
heat became too much and left Phillip
Effiong, a S/Southerner to do the job of
handing over, only to return years later,
when they smoke had settled. Nnamdi Kanu
is in the UK, enjoying all the good things of
life because there is a government that
works am you who do not have up to
N5,000 in your pocket, you are joining him
to make noise about war and succession? I
pity you. I have witnessed a little bit of
crisis in Jos an I do not need a dibia to tell
me that war is a more horrible situation
that must be avoided at all cost. Try and
watch Al-Jazeera, CNN. Fox CCTV and other
international stations and see what was
does to a nation. Even those wey bi say
when dem dey school, frat men show
hostel, dem go enter under bed still join
dey make mouth say they are ready for
war.
Dem dey count meat for soup, “kpomo” sef
dey raise muscle. Dem dey count animals
with horns, Snail go mark register (Albert
Einstein, 2005)
Assuming without conceding (Go forbids!!!)
that it happens, so na Nnamdi Kanu go be
una “Onye-isi?
If succession must be done, it should be
one in line with internationally agreed ways
of so doing, and not to threaten violence
and insult people
Meanwhile, those wey come dey lament say
FG no give dem job, yet call Nigeria a zoo,
una case ehn Amadioha still dey research
wetin im go d o to una.
Una ndooooo!!!!
As an aside, why has Nnanmdi Kanu not
been able to meet his bail conditions? So,
no Igbo man can come forward to be a
surety? Also, why are the Igbo elites not
expressing support for the Biafran cause?

Souce: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153809984159736&id=805874735&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153410686922600%3Atl_objid.10153410686922600%3Athid.772472599%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A-581189169462651002&__tn__=%2As

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2015
SirJeffry:

I suggest you ask your mother who your father isgrin you can never be Igbo when you don't have brainstongue tongue
Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Looking for trouble
Serious trouble. After Lagos police chop your money finish for carrying illegal flag on the road, the agberos will eat the remaining by charging 'flag dues'.

If they carry their Biafra to Lagos, nobody will tell them before they carry it back to their south-east

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by bosedekemi(f): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2015
sad
Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by laudate: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2015
nwanlecha:

What makes them street urchins? This is a Keke driver that is making an honest living, who proudly identifies with his country, Biafra. I don't know why some of you Nigerians look down on others, like you are better than them.
By the way, why tell us you are Igbo, like who cares?

If he loves Biafra so much, why isn't he in Ala Igbo earning his living there?? Why did he come to Lagos?? shocked

Chanchit:
I would never use this mb waasting away on my phone to watch that nonsense. And this is not tribalism, I can't enter such keke cos I dnt knw why someone clamouring for biafra sees nothing wrong in making money from a region that is not Biafra.

May you live long! I no know say you sef, see am!! cheesy

SirJeffry:
I'm sure if a man with that mentality seeks your hand in marriage, you will be so fast with these two words "God forbid"

I don't respect Bill Gate's wealth but I respect his brain for thinking out the wealth.

Some successful men we have in our society today were once danfo drivers but they were no touts.

A man who has time to make silly video like that is more of an urchin than a responsible man.

So lecharagi sim na iru puo kam hu uzo. angry

Enyi, daalu nu! You talk am well! cheesy Abeg, collect one chilled bottle from the waiter over there. All the drinks are on me. grin
Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by ALISMILE(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2015
SirJeffry:

I second

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by laudate: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2015
Rollingdice:
ON THE BIAFRAN BROUHAHA…

I have watched with keen interest the brouhaha generated by the call for secession by the “Biafran people”. Some days back, I saw a picture of some South Sudanese eating grass as food (I do not have empirical evidence whether it is true or not). One thing immediately struck me. Some years back, when the agitation for the creation of South Sudan was at the peak, we all thought that by now, South Sudan will be in a state of “oyunua” (wonderment), especially because of the abundance of oil. Alas, we all know the true story. No sooner had they achieved independence that they remembered that they were not only South Sudanese, but belong to diverse tribes.

Today, the newest African country is involved in a state of “wadoghe” and “filaga filogo” (apologies to Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon). Today, all the promises the nascent nation once held are no longer there. There is no more Omar Al-Bashir to blame for their calamity. Every mallam is now with his kettle. Similarly, in the build-up to our independence, Ahmadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Abubakar Tafewa Balewa were ALL Nigerians, they were not Ibos, hausas, yorubas etc. Immediately we became a nation, everyone suddenly remembered his tribe.

For those who have studied the BH phenomenon, you will discover that one of the factors that aided the acceptance of the sect in the north-east, is what I call the “gbogbonise effect”. This is the belief that should Sharia’h law become implemented, then most of the problems would automatically die a natural death.

Methinks it is the same factor driving the quest for Biafra - the belief that if Biafra secedes, all the problems facing the Igbo people will automatically vanish. Fa-fa-fa- foul!!! So, the Aguleri man and the Umuleri man will suddenly become chums? The Abia/Imo man will permit his child to marry from Enugu/Anambra?

Ask the Igbo man what his problem is and he will tell you he is suffering “marginalisation”. I laugh whenever I hear this. You want to know what marginalisation is? shocked Let me tell you. The Idoma man hails from Benue state, but can never dream of governing the state. Same for the Igbirra man, the Irigwe man, the Akoko-Edo, the Ogoni man cannot dream of ruling Kogi, Plateau, Edo and Rivers states respectively. And you talk of marginalisation? Which tribe is not being marginalised? Some tribes have not gotten as much as a special adviser in their state not to talk of Commissioner or minister. Therefore, your cry of marginalisation is not peculiar to your tribe alone. Besides, who said access to political appointment is a sine qua non to the development of an ethnic group? By now, the north would be a paradise of some sort. A state like Ogun would have been a paradise having had their son rule the nation for over eleven years, minus other appointments that may have been made from the state.

The idea that once Biafra is attained, everything will be transformed, is nothing but laughable. When you bicker about how the federal government has treated your region, what have you done to your governors and local government chairmen? Are you not the same people who have consistently elected a clown like Rochas, and inefficient governors like Ikedi Ohakim or T.A. Orji? The Igboman should stop blaming every other person for his woes.

I do not think I would be wrong if I say the south-east has the worst network of roads as a region (perhaps, excluding Enugu state). Have the governors done anything to fix these roads? Just in case you do not know, some state government have been fixing federal roads. Truth be told, the Igbos as we speak hold the economy of this nation in their hands. They control almost all the business ventures in Nigeria. Go to any state nationwide and remove the Ibo investment and see what happens to that state. One time the Ibos closed shops in protest over a member of theirs who got killed, the town got grounded. That is how powerful they are economically.

The question that needs to be asked is, why does the Ibo man find it more convenient to invest outside the South-east than at home? I have met some Ibo people who told me they will rather remain in the north than return home, because they do not want to be killed in their primes. As we speak, more people are still coming to the North, from the east. For the Igbos, I would recommend what Ichie Benjamin Amaechi would call “economic Biafra”. This refers to the economic development of the South-east. The Igbos should invest more at home and develop the region, rather than being cry- babies shouting “marginalisation” and “secession”.

Imagine if Aba were to be a big manufacturing hub like Guangzhou in China and Onitsha a huge market hub. Imagine if Ndigbo built more industries at home, rather than abroad or outside the region. Take a cue from the Jews. They are hardly interested in governing America but because of their economic powers, they play a critical role in who governs America. I stand to be corrected but I think Joe Liebermann is the only Jew I know to have sought a high-ranking office (and he even ran as vice-president). Yet, the Jews control almost every facet of the country’s life. That is why the USA will are not take any step inimical to the interest of the Jews in the Middle East. Dem wan die?

Another interesting factor is how the proponents abuse every other person (including Ibos) who does not buy their ideologies. They keep referring to Scotland and Cataluna. While the Scots were going about the referendum for independence, I never heard them refer to the United Kingdom as a “zoo”. Neither did they abuse the Welsh, English or Northern Irish. They went about it maturely and in a civilised manner, till they got what they wanted. I never heard the Catalans blames or insult the Basques or threatened them. They went about it till they got what they wanted.

Here, the Biafran agitators would insult the yorubas, the hausas and everyone and blame everyone minus themselves for their woes. One other funny thing I must say that most of the people carrying the matter on their heads are people who would probably not have a total net-worth of u-p to a hundred thousand naira an some who still feel pained that the man they supported in the last elections (who has moved on with his life) lost the election.

The part I do not understand is how they want to co-opt the south-south by fire, by force into their Biafra. Ojukwu did it in 1967, running away to Ivory Coast when the heat became too much and left Phillip Effiong, a S/Southerner to do the job of handing over, only to return years later, when they smoke had settled. Nnamdi Kanu is in the UK, enjoying all the good things of life because there is a government that works am you who do not have up to N5,000 in your pocket, you are joining him to make noise about war and succession? I pity you. I have witnessed a little bit of crisis in Jos an I do not need a dibia to tell me that war is a more horrible situation that must be avoided at all cost. Try and watch Al-Jazeera, CNN. Fox CCTV and other international stations and see what was does to a nation.

Even those wey bi say when dem dey school, frat men show hostel, dem go enter under bed still join dey make mouth say they are ready for war. Dem dey count meat for soup, “kpomo” sef dey raise muscle. Dem dey count animals with horns, Snail go mark register (Albert Einstein, 2005)

Assuming without conceding (Go forbids!!!) that it happens, so na Nnamdi Kanu go be una “Onye-isi? If succession must be done, it should be one in line with internationally agreed ways of so doing, and not to threaten violence and insult people. Meanwhile, those wey come dey lament say FG no give dem job, yet call Nigeria a zoo, una case ehn Amadioha still dey research wetin im go d o to una. Una ndooooo!!!! As an aside, why has Nnanmdi Kanu not been able to meet his bail conditions? So, no Igbo man can come forward to be a surety? Also, why are the Igbo elites not expressing support for the Biafran cause?

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153809984159736&id=805874735&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153410686922600%3Atl_objid.10153410686922600%3Athid.772472599%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A-581189169462651002&__tn__=%2As

Phew!! This article was obviously written when Nnamdi Kanu was just newly clamped into detention by the SSS. Anyway, irrespective of the time when it was published, it still makes a few valid points. I therefore assign 1,000 likes to this post! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by SegunAdewole: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Like FFK and kemi olunloyo, I on behalf of all true sons and daughter yorubaland salute Nnamdi Mandela Martin-Luther Kanu. He is a rare breed in Africa right now. Challenging the age-long boundaries created by white colonials in the berlin conference over 100 years ago, is not a mean feat.
Has anyone read about what king leopold did in congo (loepoldville)?
Do you all know that britain offered nigeria to hitler as a bargaining chip during the height of World war II?
We are not slaves, Nnamdi kanu is already a living legend that has sparked protests in 88 countries.

Long live odua

long live Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by ARIZONA123(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
kettykin:

Hopelessness is when a country of 350 different tribes claiming to be a country looses sleep when just 1 tribe decides to opt out.

Gross stupidity is when 100% of the wars a country has been fighting since it's independence is a fight against itself and it's citizens in the worst from of hypocritical unity.

Chronic Madness is when you refuse to do something about the 2
. Gbam!!!!! Cc:superstar1

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by Melinde: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
SirJeffry:

And who cares if you are Igbo? Fool!!
Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
dammytosh:

What kind of smartness are we talking about here.

I am sorry a Man can not be smarter than Bill Gate and be driving Keke.

It is like saying some one plays better than Ronaldo or Messi and plays for shooting stars.

All those kind of statements are meant to encourage people.

On the flag, my opinion remains that people who have nothing to lose are the one clamouring for Biafra.

Nnamdi is a British Citizen with a British Passport. When the war starts, he will board plane like BRT back to UK.
You have said it all bro
before you will think am praising you
we don't need your type in BIAFRA you can chose where to stay or live
Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
dammytosh:

What kind of smartness are we talking about here.

I am sorry a Man can not be smarter than Bill Gate and be driving Keke.

It is like saying some one plays better than Ronaldo or Messi and plays for shooting stars.

All those kind of statements are meant to encourage people.

On the flag, my opinion remains that people who have nothing to lose are the one clamouring for Biafra.

Nnamdi is a British Citizen with a British Passport. When the war starts, he will board plane like BRT back to UK.
You have said it all bro
before you will think am praising you
we don't need your type in BIAFRA you can chose where to stay or live nigeria to Biafra is not that far
Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by laudate: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Boys like you with complex issues most times can't even do better than those they refer to as street urchins ...You're still mentally enslaved unlike the guy who insult...btw Did anybody ask you your ethnicity That you're IGbo if it is true doesn't stop you from being an efulefu...an mpama undecided

Ò ̣ bù ̣etu à kà o bēlụ? Must everybody agree with you?? Must you force your opinion down everybody's throat? Must every Igbo man want Biafra, when he can decide to choose America, Germany, Ireland or anywhere else as his own country?? Please, live and let live. Egbe bèlụ ùgò bèlụ ǹke sịlị ibè ya ebènà ǹkù kwaa yā!
Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by vichaz10(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
What makes them street urchins? This is a Keke driver that is making an honest living, who proudly identifies with his country, Biafra. I don't know why some of you Nigerians look down on others, like you are better than them.

so u're already counting yourself as a biafran,I trust PMB,u people will soon surrender.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by vichaz10(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
nwanlecha:

so u're already counting yourself as a biafran,I trust PMB,u people will soon surrender.
Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by vichaz10(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
nwanlecha:

Re: Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) by coolscott(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Standing5:
The GEJ tactics of using Biafra to simulate chaos isn't working. How come its only the paid GEJ die hards that are interested in this Biafra 'issue' most? FFK, The 40-laptop crew, and the whole GEJ faction of PDP? Probes must continue.
[size=13pt]Please this is the last warning. Do not disrespect GEJ by associating him with the totally-void-of-reason movement that is the Biafran movement today spawn by an ethnic group forcing the rest of us (Nigerians) to believe even when we don't want to, that they are naturally of inferior intellect.
Ask me and I will explain you why these disorganised Igbos are wailing more than the Ijaws over Jonanthan's loss.
I have done that before and can do it again
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Pledges Nigeria's Support For South Sudan / Ifedayo Abegunde Mobilises APC Members For Akeredolu's Reelection / Lagos, Onne Ports To Get Scanners In 2 Weeks – Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.