Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience (33533 Views)

What You Need To Know Before Making Your Black Friday Shopping / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Mallforafrica.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
I hope Lekki ashawos will do their blackfriday as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by twosquare(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Got an 80k+ worth of laptop at 50k+.....looks like a deal...
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by naijafox(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Foolish jumia ,infinix hot note of 2g ram has been 28k since they started selling it in June in anywhere in Nigeria,then all of a sudden jumia- 2hrs to black Friday JUMIA increase d price to #35300, then after the supposed 15% discount, the pricr was now #28500 (500 naira profit),who are they fooling
They can only scam people that don't know the original price of what they are buying
#jumiablackfridayscam
#jumiascam
#wastedtime
#noregrets

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Yudala.com did it for me hats off to them got a laptop worth 112k for 62k
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by coruso(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
moshoodn:
The Megathon was a lesson....

I never expected any good thing from Jumia et al... They wanted traffic and I bet they got it.

Shop on Amazon.... Cool marketplace for a Black Friday.
how do u ship the items to Nigeria and at wat cost?
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
donem:
Class captain which are you using to post?
One spoilt techno n3 Luke that
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by donem: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
ClassCaptain:

One spoilt techno n3 Luke that
Alright let's see how things goes, would try work out something for you.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by mrdino(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
lomprico:

No o! I buy 2 jersey for konga for 9k plus.
maybe na Eyimba Jersey u buy. lol grin
lomprico:

No o! I buy 2 jersey for konga for 9k plus.
maybe na Eyimba Jersey u buy. lol
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by seyi42k(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Chuksgeo:
. . . and when I managed to get on to Yudala, every product that I want to buy is out of stock, like say . . .let me reserve my comment. All I know is that this is scam!

I totally agree with you. I was even able to order a laptop but didn't want to pay online so that the laptop won't go out of stock.

Guess what, I was just called by an agent of Yudala who told me that the laptop I bought and which the system showed is no longer in stock.

What I know is most Nigerian companies can never compete internationally. ...should the likes.of Aliexpress come into this market, they will disappear.

Only thing Nigerian companies know are protectionism from the oil canals to the manufacturers association.

I'm still pissed off right know after experiencing this scam.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
donem:

Alright let's see how things goes, would try work out something for you.

thanks Bro.I know this is very possible and I believe u are capable of doing it for me... God bless u too Sir. Anticipating sir
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by turok: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Did anyone noticed the shipping cost? They increased it from 1.5k to 3k. ........
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
valour13:

Shege banza
grin lolz!

You wicked die grin
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
valour13:
If I hear say they sell one piece of this techno C8 at 50% off .....
This cheaters and bagas said 2:00pm.
I got online 1:55pm,refreshing till its 2pm.
When it was 2 pm,the page wasn't loading again,(they shut down their site).I kept trying and they came back at exactly 2:02pm and say the product has finished.
This is what I denoted.They have not for once slashed 50%.Its a scam.
Check the time of the screenshots below.
Jumia Scammers
grin grin JUMIA black ass Friday!

Those guys are purposely offing there website.

REGRET this day angry

I will never ever in my life try this stuff again.

Scammers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by youngjoe10(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
All u saying are stories, I've finally gotten lumia 930 at N74k, I think its nice[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by lomprico(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
mrdino:
maybe na Eyimba Jersey u buy. lol ;Dmaybe na Eyimba Jersey u buy. lol
Fuckoff!
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by bjgg: 1:16am On Nov 28, 2015
i Got one Infinix Hot 2, One Tecno c5 and 3 redmi 2
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Lovexme(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Got two Hot2 for a little above 8k each, and was about ordering for the third when I was greeted with "sold out". Sold one of the phones already for 15k.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by mavelos1o(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
i just did "pay on delivery" with this cart here. this what they get for scamming nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by twosquare(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
turok:
Did anyone noticed the shipping cost? They increased it from 1.5k to 3k. ........
mine is free.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by twosquare(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Who has gotten his/her item delivered?
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by legendsmother(f): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
mavelos1o:
i just did "pay on delivery" with this cart here. this what they get for scamming nigerians.

Bros yeh u too much, dats wat I will do I go order fridge nd big tins den cancel @ dire minute mtshewww I wish every1 can do dis so dat dey will know we ain't to be joked wif
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by tallnslim9ja: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2015
My experience in one picture!

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by lomprico(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
twosquare:
Who has gotten his/her item delivered?
Mua

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by SHEGZYDONIAA: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
coming out soon !! let's be ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria / CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / 10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.