Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo (53264 Views)

Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee / Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo by chinae(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na trousers, gembe or lahbuss be dat?
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo by Adonis86(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
faith809:
RESPONSIBLE DRESSING.
You are already demonised... One day you will meet your Waterloo if you fail to repent.
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
faith809:
RESPONSIBLE DRESSING.
Foól
Go get a genuine job
Bloody scammer Thunder fire you.
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
he is just a bit chubby... 3 months of lifting weights and skipping would correct it.
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo by dantori(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
gistparrot:
Adewale isn’t getting the love expected to be accorded to a Davido’s brother and it’s actually worrisome. The young lad, apart from being the chairman of HKN, is also a director at his father’s company. He took this picture today as he prepared for work but people have been lambasting him for looking like a fish out of water....

>>> http://www.mokgist.com/lol-davidos-elder-brother-shamed-not-always-looking-fit-clothes-photos/

As long as he is comfortable and happy what's there some people get problem Sha Na him life abeg Last Last Na die all of us go die

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo by Okuda(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
omo that Guy fuckup for that dressing...just be like my primary school teacher..Mr ogbonaya..
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo by Okuda(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
faith809:
RESPONSIBLE DRESSING.
you son of a bitch...your days are numbered...
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo by EmekaBlue(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
haha..but d guy b like person frm panya
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
you are so stupid and jobless. i can feed your useless family. check me out on www.yinkslinks.com you think i am foolish like your stupid mother who gave birth to your silly ass from prostitution.
deejeet1:
you're the biggest fool I have ever known. Get a job to keep you busy dude >sad
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo by deejeet1: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Truluvguy:
you are so stupid and jobless. i can feed your useless family. check me out on www.yinkslinks.com you think i am foolish like your stupid mother who gave birth to your silly ass from prostitution.
wow shows how much you respect your mother. Someone that values his/her mother won't dare insult other people's mum... Well I can't blame you because I can see you're just an ordinary motor park tout. Your parents failed woefully to bring you up with good morals or maybe you refused taking the good morals your poor, innocent parents tried giving you... For insulting your mother, I declare your life miserable for the rest of your years and you will never have solution to it because you've incurred the wrath of my God. You will escape this EXCEPT there is no God... Watch out, you're doomed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.