Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) (129881 Views)

Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by egobetatoday: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
i see some babes (not gold diggers oo) scribbling down the names. They need to get to work immediately.

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by stevecantrell: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
thewatcher2020:

as in ehnnn, very uninspiring billionaires. Just like I told someone that "Alakija, the billionaire lady, her wealth story can never be inspiring to any right thinking person. The only thing I can say is that the "young billionaires" know their stories and true position of things. The stories to their billions doesn't add up in any way mehn.

Believe me guys, I've read LOTS of stories on wealth and wealthy families/dynasties, non is as uninspiring as this. I mean, I've read the stories behind the Russian Oligarchs, the Bush family of Oil Rich Texas and countless others. Once again, the stories doesn't add up. They've made it and that is it, don't come and tell people how some funny stories of "estate building/ acquisition of young business savvy persons" BS and all. I dont believe them, they need more people.

The truth is if you're gonna be a Nigerian "dollar billionaire" in this generation, you got to be able to handle money from questionable sources from all kinds of questionable people..or what kind of magic do want ?
The fact you're on Forbes doesn't mean you were vetted by interpol or EFCC.

These are all talented guys in their own right - no doubt. Their greatest strength is the ENERGY they bring to their game.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
help me check this site - www.Damytechs..com
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Cargoed: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
The Tribesmen are here....

If you are Hausa and Yourba think of a Govt Monopoly. If you are Igbo keep doing what you are doing cheesy

By the way these a are London Big Boys not Lagos....they just invested here.

The issue here is under forty years old, no need calling all these Oldmen.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by thewatcher2020: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
stevecantrell:

The truth is if you're gonna be a Nigerian "dollar billionaire" in this generation, you got to be able to handle money from questionable sources from all kinds of questionable people..or what kind of magic do want ?
The fact you're on Forbes doesn't mean you were vetted by interpol or EFCC.

These are all talented guys in their own right - no doubt. Their greatest strength is the ENERGY they bring to their game.

Spot on! Keyword- "Questionable Sources". That is it. Handling such funds truly requires some degree of talent.

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Ziggyzito(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2015
otipoju:

were somebody...Dbanj na your papa ? you wey look like chicken feather wey dem put inside water
I don't haggle words with illiterates. You're just a stvpid foo/l.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by otipoju(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ziggyzito:
I don't haggle words with illiterates. You're just a stvpid foo/l.

Sorry ooo. Proffessor of Ignorance.

That you can call someone who can read and write an illiterate shows how empty your skull is. Try and read books instead of watching music videos all the time. it will do the spaghetti you have for a brain some good.

for a man who has no social skills but instead needs spanish fly to drug a woman to have stir up desire shows how really shallow you are. na you dey advertise motor na you dey buy am- confused entity.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ishiamu(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Are you kidding me? You are comparing those that make 3k usd daily with the big boys up there. shocked shocked I am ashamed on your behalf.

Ma guy cheesy
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by SUBWAY101(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
ishiamu:

Ma guy cheesy

I am like your big bro cos you are a kid. Hope you have changed your ways?
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ishiamu(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
SUBWAY101:

I am like your big bro cos you are a kid. Hope you have changed your ways?

Stop all dis ya B's. And act like a grown up, I hail you as a man, reply like 1, not like an overgrown baby. Does tribalism pay?
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by SUBWAY101(m): 3:37am On Dec 02, 2015
ishiamu:

Stop all dis ya B's. And act like a grown up, I hail you as a man, reply like 1, not like an overgrown baby. Does tribalism pay?

Dont hail me, got nothing to do with you. I am not cut in for your trash, what is tribalism in telling you to free me. Guy, free me abeg.

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ishiamu(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Dont hail me, got nothing to do with you. I am not cut in for your trash, what is tribalism in telling you to free me. Guy, free me abeg.

Mtchew swerve small boy
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Ziggyzito(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
otipoju:

Sorry ooo. Proffessor of Ignorance.

That you can call someone who can read and write an illiterate shows how empty your skull is. Try and read books instead of watching music videos all the time. it will do the spaghetti you have for a brain some good.

for a man who has no social skills but instead needs spanish fly to drug a woman to have stir up desire shows how really shallow you are. na you dey advertise motor na you dey buy am- confused entity.
you're deviating from the topic. Shows how ignorant you are. You're a fooool
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by otipoju(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ziggyzito:
you're deviating from the topic. Shows how ignorant you are. You're a fooool

When dem tell you to go class you go sey you wan go pluck cashew...you cant say anything because you never learnt how to talk other than say " fool" because it is an apt description of your miserable life.

better go find somewhere go siddon.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Ziggyzito(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
otipoju:

When dem tell you to go class you go sey you wan go pluck cashew...you cant say anything because you never learnt how to talk other than say " fool" because it is an apt description of your miserable life.

better go find somewhere go siddon.
it would interest you to know that I am a graduate of Computer science. Like I said earlier, I wouldn't haggle words with you. I mean, apparently it's stvpid doing that. Your contemporaries are already making it big in life while rift-rafts like you come on civilized forums like this to display your art of idiocy. If you quote me again, then I'd have no other option than to believe you are a cursed asswiipè. Get a life bruh. Being an 'e-warrior' doesn't pay. You can't even approach me in reality not to talk of exchanging words with me. Your type would have long been forgotten in Kirikiri maximum prison, with the keys thrown into Bar beach. You nitwitttt.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by otipoju(m): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Ziggyzito:
it would interest you to know that I am a graduate of Computer science. Like I said earlier, I wouldn't haggle words with you. I mean, apparently it's stvpid doing that. Your contemporaries are already making it big in life while rift-rafts like you come on civilized forums like this to display your art of idiocy. If you quote me again, then I'd have no other option than to believe you are a cursed asswiipè. Get a life bruh. Being an 'e-warrior' doesn't pay. You can't even approach me in reality not to talk of exchanging words with me. Your type would have long been forgotten in Kirikiri maximum prison, with the keys thrown into Bar beach. You nitwitttt.

Mr scientist...you are a very very big slowpoke.
I made a comment, I dint involve or quote you.
As foolish as you are you quoted me, had nothing to say to counter my argument but to call me a fool. Na now you remember civility. slowpoke like you....the Dbanj that I call noisemaker happens to be one of my favourite artistes.

In terms of wealth, the fact remains that he is nowhere near these guys with the amount of bragging that he does...thats my point plain and simple.

I telll you again chicken head you are a very very stupid fellow. Only stupid people like you think they are better than someone else.

Which yeye school you go, which yama yama qualification you get wey somebody never get. I am sure that you are the first graduate in your family..thats why the thing still dey shack you.

As per seeing you in person...water and oil dont mix. You are too daft and crass for me to relate to.

Real men dont tell you that they will get you. They just do it and let results speak for themselves.

Learn to shut your trap and stop making noise .

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by SUBWAY101(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2015
ishiamu:

Mtchew swerve small boy

Dirty thing, you can go end your miserable life. Smello
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ishiamu(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Dirty thing, you can go end your miserable life. Smello

See dirty ugly thing speaking, won't you seek for work, poor hungry thing
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Ziggyzito(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
otipoju:

Mr scientist...you are a very very big slowpoke.
I made a comment, I dint involve or quote you.
As foolish as you are you quoted me, had nothing to say to counter my argument but to call me a fool. Na now you remember civility. slowpoke like you....the Dbanj that I call noisemaker happens to be one of my favourite artistes.

In terms of wealth, the fact remains that he is nowhere near these guys with the amount of bragging that he does...thats my point plain and simple.

I telll you again chicken head you are a very very stupid fellow. Only stupid people like you think they are better than someone else.

Which yeye school you go, which yama yama qualification you get wey somebody never get. I am sure that you are the first graduate in your family..thats why the thing still dey shack you.

As per seeing you in person...water and oil dont mix. You are too daft and crass for me to relate to.

Real men dont tell you that they will get you. They just do it and let results speak for themselves.

Learn to shut your trap and stop making noise .
you keep typing epistles. Doesn't change the fact that you're a foool. You're exchanging words with me coz of dbanj. While you're dedicating time and energy to use abusive terms, he's taking in millions. Get the fvck out of my mentions. Dunce.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by otipoju(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ziggyzito:
you keep typing epistles. Doesn't change the fact that you're a foool. You're exchanging words with me coz of dbanj. While you're dedicating time and energy to use abusive terms, he's taking in millions. Get the fvck out of my mentions. Dunce.

Me I am glad to have paid you back in your own coin.
You were the one that was whining about civility when you threw first punch by calling someone you do not know a fool.

I think you have cried enough and you need to find whom you are cause you are lost.

A man who cannot express his feelings to a lady but needs to drug her to get her in the mood.

A man who brags about his so called certificate.

A man who threatens to lock someone in jail on a faceless forum...trying to show how intimidate with a show of power... is a weak man who needs crutches to lean on.

I have told you the truth...go work on yourself . You still have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by SUBWAY101(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2015
ishiamu:

See dirty ugly thing speaking, won't you seek for work, poor hungry thing

Your pics alone makes me wanna puke, you need to shoot your ugly parents for bringing you to this world. Smelly animal.

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ishiamu(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Your pics alone makes me wanna puke, you need to shoot your ugly parents for bringing you to this world. Smelly animal.

We have seen the bald headed asshole u are... scamming is what you use to train ya family you will be caught soon...
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by SUBWAY101(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2015
ishiamu:

We have seen the bald headed asshole u are... scamming is what you use to train ya family you will be caught soon...

Buhahahaha. You cant even stand me if you see me in real life, you are just a smelly lowlife kid. You cant even afford better cloth, see your parents room with poverty written over everywhere. I pity your father cos with you as his son, poverty and hunger continues. Lmaoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ishiamu(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Buhahahaha. You cant even stand me if you see me in real life, you are just a smelly lowlife kid. You cant even afford better cloth, see your parents room with poverty written over everywhere. I pity your father cos with you as his son, poverty and hunger continues. Lmaoooo

You only saw ma lodge in sch and you talking parents room... you just a dunce.. with your bald head only set up to scam people get a real job... social media is not whr to brag the real life is outside... your works and things you exhibit here shows who you are jobless thing... no man with meaningful job will have several account and even clone people's own to spew hate words... just help yourself lil brat... that's all I can tell you..
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by SUBWAY101(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2015
[s]
ishiamu:

You only saw ma lodge in sch and you talking parents room... you just a dunce.. with your bald head only set up to scam people get a real job... social media is not whr to brag the real life is outside... your works and things you exhibit here shows who you are jobless thing... no man with meaningful job will have several account and even clone people's own to spew hate words... just help yourself lil brat... that's all I can tell you..
[/s]

Shut up, you are a born liar. You dirty oaf, you think everyone is like you. Your IQ is too low and you cant even different my own style of posting with those fake monikers you attributing to me. I dont hide when saying my mind, you are a dirty animal sired by a jobless parent.

I know you too well and you will surely melt when you see me in real life, cos your Dad have bald head doesnt mean everyone will have that shit. Lmaooo. It seems you now having mental issues, go find a menial work to do and assist your lazy parent, i can link you up little man. Smelly thing, hunger have damage his brain. Suffer head. Lmaooooooo

2 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ishiamu(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Shut up, you are a born liar. You dirty oaf, you think everyone is like you. Your IQ is too low and you cant even different my own style of posting with those fake monikers you attributing to me. I dont hide when saying my mind, you are a dirty animal sired by a jobless parent.

I know you too well and you will surely melt when you see me in real life, cos your Dad have bald head doesnt mean everyone will have that shit. Lmaooo. It seems you now having mental issues, go find a menial work to do and assist your lazy parent, i can link you up little man. Smelly thing, hunger have damage his brain. Suffer head. Lmaooooooo

You stupidity stinks to high heavens... well I blame buhari for not paying 5k yet... wonder how much you will get from scam still yet nemesis is waiting for you... you ain't got clients again you now resulting to invading others facebook to steal their pics and post.. like it's your new job or something?? LoL... I call on relevant agency to hire you and help your low life mentality and free you from defrauding mentality... resident scammer with over 50 moniker on NL does that show who has a job?? helll no. It just shows a retarded fellow who is fed up of life cos of no job and no 5k from buhari yet... plsssss get a life... you even began following me just to know what I do?? jeez you a dog?? Like am using remote control on you?? God help this boy... it wasn't enough you started posting pics wonder why you stopped after ya numerous ban.. continue don't relent at the end shame will be on you... jerry asemota
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by SUBWAY101(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
ishiamu:

[s]You stupidity stinks to high heavens... well I blame buhari for not paying 5k yet... wonder how much you will get from scam still yet nemesis is waiting for you... you ain't got clients again you now resulting to invading others facebook to steal their pics and post.. like it's your new job or something?? LoL... I call on relevant agency to hire you and help your low life mentality and free you from defrauding mentality... resident scammer with over 50 moniker on NL does that show who has a job?? helll no. It just shows a retarded fellow who is fed up of life cos of no job and no 5k from buhari yet... plsssss get a life... you even began following me just to know what I do?? jeez you a dog?? Like am using remote control on you?? God help this boy... it wasn't enough you started posting pics wonder why you stopped after ya numerous ban.. continue don't relent at the end shame will be on you... jerry asemota[/s]

Buhahahaha The mofo is pained. You live in Nigeria and need the 5k more than anyone, you trying to form on nairaland when you are a lowlife animal that still live with his old aged parent in a smelly one room in the village. You need to order a new brain at Jumai cos caling you daft is an insult to daft people. How can an Awori Yoruba guy bears Jerry Asemota? Buhahahahha. WTF are you thinking little boy? Have you ever seen a Yoruba guy bearing Asemota or wtf you called it. You see why its good to have a job, poverty has eaten your brain and you got nothing upstairs anymore.

Your only way on nairaland is to accuse people wrongly, try to use your new ordered brain from Jumai and go through post of all the monikers you accusing me of then you will go end your miserable life for being stupid. I know you are pained since that guy exposed your pathetic life to the world, I blame your old senile mother for not flushing you away cos you are never useful to that smelly woman. Lmaoooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ishiamu(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Buhahahaha The mofo is pained. You live in Nigeria and need the 5k more than anyone, you trying to form on nairaland when you are a lowlife animal that still live with his old aged parent in a smelly one room in the village. You need to order a new brain at Jumai cos caling you daft is an insult to daft people. How can an Awori Yoruba guy bears Jerry Asemota? Buhahahahha. WTF are you thinking little boy? Have you ever seen a Yoruba guy bearing Asemota or wtf you called it. You see why its good to have a job, poverty has eaten your brain and you got nothing upstairs anymore.

Your only way on nairaland is to accuse people wrongly, try to use your new ordered brain from Jumai and go through post of all the monikers you accusing me of then you will go end your miserable life for being stupid. I know you are pained since that guy exposed your pathetic life to the world, I blame your old senile mother for not flushing you away cos you are never useful to that smelly woman. Lmaoooooo

See a jobless fool replying back and forth, dude I got better to handle, go seek for clients as that's what you specialise in, ain't got time for mofo like you
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by SUBWAY101(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
ishiamu:

See a jobless fool replying back and forth, dude I got better to handle, go seek for clients as that's what you specialise in, ain't got time for mofo like you

Shut up ediot, you have been exposed as a dirty, lowlife criminal that still live with his senile parent. Ediota calling a Yoruba man jerry asemota, very dumb and useless. Go end your pathetic life, smelly oaf.

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by ishiamu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Shut up ediot, you have been exposed as a dirty, lowlife criminal that still live with his senile parent. Ediota calling a Yoruba man jerry asemota, very dumb and useless. Go end your pathetic life, smelly oaf.

Pause
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Amberon: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2016
why are you people so prideful and chest beaters??

600k times 365( a year) is just 219m. Can you compare that with N300b? or N400b??

igho sanomi was on Forbes list sometime ago, why are you Aba men? pride never does no good.
liberty300:
lol, Don't mind those fools. My friend made 64million a few months a ago from game stores and he's expect to make x2 of that amount by December.

Onitsha men make a minimum of 600k a day...go there and see bankers sitting in their shops with machine counters and safes inside the market

Even e-money that everyone knows is 35 years

Op that list should be "youngest lagos flexing men"
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Amberon: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2016
don't mind them. forgive their myopia.
azzima:
igho sanomi INTERNATIONAL business venture has offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, UK etc with a worth of over 2 Billion DOLLARS and this uche here is talking about some spare part seller in idumota making 600k a monththat's the problem with igbos, their small mind is too myopic to think BIG.They are too pedestrian in thought and too LOCAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.