Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (605 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by hippyj(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2015
In summary, I got a new job in a company, as a handsome ,good and cool guy, most girls there is tripping for me.
I have been trying to stay focused and be on my own because I just broke up from my deceitful relationship about three months ago.
fast forward.... currently,two girls are seriously interested. they buy lunch for me,like talking with me during and after break and calls me often after work. the problem now is that they two have known that they are each others rival. one is older than me and a little bit fat,the other is younger and slim. of recent, I have started to roll my interest towards the younger one but the older one no longer talks freely with me,she's too jealous that she will kill the other girl if permitted.
she called me and told me that every time am always busy with my wife(younger one). we all work same place,I don't want to be anybody's enemy or gossiping topic.
HOW DO I LET HER(older girl) KNOW POLITELY THAT AM NOT INTERESTED IN HER WITHOUT US BEING ENEMY.
Re: What Should I Do? by vizkiz: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2015
office romance is always a doom for men. Think with your head and not your dick undecided
Re: What Should I Do? by talktonase(m): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Liar
Re: What Should I Do? by njideoby(f): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2015
You better face your front and do what you were employed to do there or resign and feed on your good looks.
Re: What Should I Do? by Teewhy2: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Kindly Help my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya win the Cussonbabymoment competition by voting on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578 . Be part of her success story as a vote from you , ur friends & family means all in this competition. Kindly vote once and Rebroadcast / share this message to help her win the competition. Thanks for the anticipated favour. Pls ignore if voted, if not vote now.
Re: What Should I Do? by vani86: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
i am in an office romance right now, but on a very coded level, she is beautiful and older as well.

nobody at all in the office know we have something going on.

how did it happen? when i first joined the company, i noticed i got a lot of attention from the girls, but i kept everything on a neutral note, showed no interest at all to any, when they have all backed off a bit that's when i and her really hit it off, she is matured enough to know that making it open will cause a lot of tongue wagging.
Re: What Should I Do? by CountDracula(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2015
End time romance... It will be ur doom, girls are plenty, must u shiit where u eat?

(1) (Reply)

#6 Reasons Why Having Children Will Negatively Impact Your Marriage / People Who Use More Emojis Think More About Sex: Survey / Irunoboo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.