Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? (668 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2015
I conceived the idea of having a tournament where the winner would be chosen based on public taste. I explained how the tournament was going to go and it promised to be fun and exciting.

But it seems a lot of you aren't interested. Why is this so? Should I scrap the idea and forget about it?

Do you have any suggestions as to how to make it better, please feel to drop those suggestions.

What are your opinions about the whole thing?

I know I have done so silly things in the past but I want to use this opportunity to officially apologize to everyone.

Thank you.
Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by vizkiz: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2015
take glory father, take glory son, take glory holyghost and forevermore
Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by Diamonddris(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Couldn't pass this poo without telling you how senseless you are..
Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Diamonddris:
lol.
Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Diamonddris:

How am I senseless? Explain please.
Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2015
Sorry
Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by misspicy(f): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2015
grin
Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by Diamonddris(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Darven2:

How am I senseless? Explain please.

You are endtimely senseless
Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by obiorathesubtle: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2015
Lol, Darven, your idea was brilliant.

People were jealous of you man, but your kind of people don't get all the hugs on a forum like this. Just be a jerk to everybody and you'll be accepted, man. If you try to express yourself the way you want to. Nobody will understand!

I liked your idea, the way you presented it. I thought it was very brilliant, You're very smart. But be the guy everybody wants you to be right now. You can be yourself in real life, Nairaland isn't real life bro. Its just a sketch book where you can write whatever and decide not to erase, because it won't change anything bro!
Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by IamLEGEND1: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2015
you have been an ídiot in the past but your idea make sense.
blame it on all the contestants backing out.
Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol, Darven, your idea was brilliant.

People were jealous of you man, but your kind of people don't get all the hugs on a forum like this. Just be a jerk to everybody and you'll be accepted, man. If you try to express yourself the way you want to. Nobody will understand!

I liked your idea, the way you presented it. I thought it was very brilliant, You're very smart. But be the guy everybody wants you to be right now. You can be yourself in real life, Nairaland isn't real life bro. Its just a sketch book where you can write whatever and decide not to erase, because it won't change anything bro!

Thanks for the encouragement. I still want it to work. It would be fun.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you have been an ídiot in the past but your idea make sense.

blame it on all the contestants backing out.
Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by IamLEGEND1: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2015
catlova:

Chizooooos!!!
where ur comment disappear go? one minute I see something, the next......pooooff.

Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Chizooooos!!!
where ur comment disappear go? one minute I see something, the next......pooooff.

cheesy no mind me ooo. Na mistake. Na someone else i wan quote. cheesy
Re: Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Diamonddris:
grin

(1) (Reply)

For Men Reasons You Are Finding It Difficult To Get An Erection / What did my Ex-girlfriend Want? / When They Heard Buhari Banned Caprisonne And Indomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.