Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 (19336 Views)

Every Right Thinking Nigerian Will Type: Thank You Mr Donald Trump, To This; / 18% Of Anambra Children Suffer From Malnutrition - NGO / Nigerian Will Forever Regret Voting In Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by Stylaay(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is just the reality. Go into town and see the sufferings of people have doubled.

B00HARI did it in the eighties, he'll still do it again.

A Leopard can never change it's spots.
My boss told me what is happening now is similar to what they experienced in 84 dunno how true. Truth be told there is suffering in the land

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
who is to blame - PDP or APC?
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by Jesusloveyou: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
remember007:
its not true,Buari and APC is to blame
why wil u blame a president of 5months that have not stolen a kobo , and u fail to blame 6yrs president that misappropriate our commonweath

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by Jesusloveyou: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is just the reality. Go into town and see the sufferings of people have doubled.

B00HARI did it in the eighties, he'll still do it again.

A Leopard can never change it's spots.
dundee united, u never see anything, u Wil wail til 2060

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by SeverusSnape(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
dundee united, u never see anything, u Wil wail til 2060
Fool, illiterate like Booohari.
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by julimax(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Maybe the hunger never reach your doormot. Just wait and see.
Segadem:
I know u will see this but I guess u are far away to Pluto planet when the IMF rated Nigeria as world's 22nd largest economy just yesterday.

Note: no matter how hard u try to convince a hater, s/he will never see any positive thing even if it is at the tip of his nose.
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by Realist2: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
The fact is that we never had it so bad as this before,on a daily basis, i do hear '' there's no money, everything is dry '' like 50times on daily basis.
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by Jesusloveyou: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool, illiterate like Booohari.
hahahahahahahaha, corrupt madman like ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero, a phd holder without thesis, u are also aiming to buy certificate without project

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by SeverusSnape(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahahahaha, corrupt madman like ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero, a phd holder without thesis, u are also aiming to buy certificate without project

Illiterate, I can see you've not gotten the text book I told you to get.

Almajiric filth like you. Go and learn English language before coming to argue.
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by tochilastborn(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
that is what happens when a poor man leads a rich group...

as an addendum ,the Oga at the top has a military sense of economic planning "STINGINESS"
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by Stycon(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
It's so funny that the fact that we all live in a two period model economy is obscure to most of this noise makers~where we are today, economic-wise, is not unconnected to the cumulative gross fund mismanagement by past leaders.

Need I say that it's quite interesting that this present government is blessed with a fall in the price of the commodity which happens to be the main source of financing government expenditure.

And my guess is that, if past administration invest in Infrastructure(maybe enough) as well as make some move to create good environment when the going was still rosy; when boom is still the order of the day or perhaps even save the fund early enough ( kudos for d sovereign fund~NSIA ), I believe the state of our economy won't be as worst as this.

I can only hope that the present government will come up with good initiatives to better diversify the economy and source for better way of financing the economy.

It's hilarious when I see Nigerians following the thought of those portfolio investors on our economy. In as much as they are wanted, I think it's high time we rather encouraged green investment and promote policies that facilitate physical investment and establishment of production base in the country.

Do you think all those calling for fast declaration of economics direction has the interest of the country and her citizen at heart? I think we need no prophet to tell us they wanna find way of optimising the policy hole and opportunities for their self-interest~it's understandable: they gat to always act out the capitalists that they are tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by Jesusloveyou: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Illiterate, I can see you've not gotten the text book I told you to get.

Almajiric filth like you. Go and learn English language before coming to argue.
corrupt madman, how market?

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by SegunAdewole: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Buhari ooooooooo! Chei This government sef!
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by egoldman(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Segadem:
I know u will see this but I guess u are far away to Pluto planet when the IMF rated Nigeria as world's 22nd largest economy just yesterday.

Note: no matter how hard u try to convince a hater, s/he will never see any positive thing even if it is at the tip of his nose.

And you think IMF did that rating based on Buhari's achievements ?
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by kolmart: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
most of the commentators here are dead wood and PDP apologist even a mad man in the street knew that PDP battered our economy for complete 16 years why are they now crying that APC who just take over in 6 months are the cause? poverty have dried up most of this people brain to extent that they don't know the different from white and black. but no matter how they wail GMB is going to spent complete 8 years, let them continue their wailing till eternity.
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by simdam500(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Am loving the news i'm hearing... What d leaders and citizens are refusing to do since d 60's are now hunting us now... When a whole economy is built on crude, what do you think will happen if d oil diminish... I Pity d youth
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by joseph1832(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Nigerians Growing Poorer For First Time Since 1999 - Businessday

Nigerians are growing poorer for the first time since the return to democracy in 1999 as an economic slowdown combines with still high population growth rates to curb income per capita. Average incomes in Nigeria will fall by about 18 percent in 2015 to $2,550 per annum, from over $3,000 in 2014.

https://businessdayonline.com/2015/11/nigerians-growing-poorer-for-first-time-since-1999/

Passingshot now who has destroyed Nigeria between PDP's 16 years and APC's 6 months?
Oh so you're saying the reason why Nigerians are getting poorer is because of PMB's six months in power?

I ask you this, was there ever a time the average Nigerian got richer since 1999?

It doesn't take a genius to know that our country is getting worse by the day. The cause for this isn't PMB or GEJ, it all started with bad governance.
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by simdam500(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
If anybody pass blame. Then coward reeks in you
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by Segadem(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
egoldman:

And you think IMF did that rating based on Buhari's achievements ?
...and u think this topic can be attributed to him?
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by eazydon(m): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2015
remember007:
no wonder my sis and her hubbycouldnt giv me somthing tangible after my one month holiday with them unlike before...now am suffering in school cry cry cry cry cry

Awww! Honey, did you vote chanji?
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by busolakun(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sincerely, the situation on ground demand our complete understanding,patient and prayer. Is it the past years of depleting the economy or the all low level of crude oil price, which incidentally is the major source of revenue and forex for us. All these and more is working against us as a nation.
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by SanniGroup7: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
i'm new here, I just want to make public the Investment Opportunities Nigeria has been taking for granted. Even at CHOGM in Malta- i know a private financier of projects who is willing to pour in more than E2.5B into our Agriculture,Refinery and Construction Financing, Why is our Government not responding to these people, They are everywhere and ready to do business with us but our Ministries and Government offices won't take them serious. I TIRE OOO- if you need more details or any one in the Ministry that is willing to work with the Investor contact me: info.ema.africa@naij.com
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
eazydon:

Awww! Honey, did you vote chanji?
god forbid,am a wailer oo grin grin
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by eazydon(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2015
remember007:
god forbid,am a wailer oo grin grin

Eeyah. Sorry sweethrt. Its just for a while. Which school u dey?
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
eazydon:

Eeyah. Sorry sweethrt. Its just for a while. Which school u dey?
Uniben
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by eazydon(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
remember007:
Uniben

OK dear. Can u pm me ur contact?
Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by Cjrane2: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
[size=18pt]
A-Phee-Cee thugs will come here and deny the obvious
They deserve what they asked for.
it is going to get worse with Bubu's body language ekwonomic policies.
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 by sultaan(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Nigerians Growing Poorer For First Time Since 1999 - Businessday

Nigerians are growing poorer for the first time since the return to democracy in 1999 as an economic slowdown combines with still high population growth rates to curb income per capita. Average incomes in Nigeria will fall by about 18 percent in 2015 to $2,550 per annum, from over $3,000 in 2014.

https://businessdayonline.com/2015/11/nigerians-growing-poorer-for-first-time-since-1999/

Passingshot now who has destroyed Nigeria between PDP's 16 years and APC's 6 months?

You mean average Nigerian making N.5m year with govt making 50% less still doing good. Things can get really uglier than that imagine, Italy, france greece ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAEC RESULTS 2016 State-by-state League Table / We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters / Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.