Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) (22055 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2015
How can someone concentrate in this kind of environment? The flies alone will keep distracting the poor students.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by okolimike(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Lagos of all place..... This is an eyesore.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Femich18(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Wts d name of the school
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by philemonemenike(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2015
l hate Nigeria as a country because we have everything we need but can't utilized it sorry for poor why the rich keep on displaying there foolish life style.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by anonimi: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2015
Greataausim:
Hmmm.... Where Ambode?

16 years of progreTHIEF administrations of Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode and APC embarassed
PassingShot, egift, omenka, gbawe, obiagelli etc where are you oh!
Is this the CHANGE you sold to Nigerians
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by loomer: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2015
Abi dem say fashola work well well?

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by rufai69(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2015
The writer did not give good description of the location. Where is Surulere? Kogi State, Sokoto, Lagos or Bayelsa? Don't think everybody know Surulere to be in one state. Who is the governor of that state for the past 8years? Which local Government?

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by lekancaring(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2015
D face of secondary school in surulere lagos
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by ebimila: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2015
just wondering what happens when it rains cry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by anonimi: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by haazybanj: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2015
If it did not have negative impact on you, you wouldn't have written
"I [size=14pt]sit[/size] on floor from Primary 1-3 In one Army Children Schools Kaduna in 87/89."[size=14pt][/size]

moscobabs:
Ambode is working

Eko o ni baje grin grin

anyway this does not have any negative impact on the pupils most of us here on Nairaland today attending schools worst than this and many of us graduated with 2:1 and Upper credit.

I sit on floor from Primary 1-3 In one Army Children Schools Kaduna in 87/89.

But to be sincere Nigeria is bad

2 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2015
MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

And then we produce fuuktards like Joromi1. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2015
haazybanj:
If it did not have negative impact on you, you wouldn't have written
"I [size=14pt]sit[/size] on floor from Primary 1-3 In one Army Children Schools Kaduna in 87/89."[size=14pt][/size]

Thank you but u know people studied in Cambridge do make mistake?
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by anonimi: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2015
loomer:
Abi dem say fashola work well well?

Moreover, the "excellent" Fashola is also a Surulere boy, having attended Birch Freeman. embarassed shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2973003_2972908img8889033575920jpegjpeg9806bd2153518397a591fad28c8bce09_jpeg2e10389c92476096a700ac3ee30d28e1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2015
GOODLUCK SEE ALL YOU WORK AND YOUR PDP WANTS MIRACLE AT ALL COST. FOOOOOOOOLSSS
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by AlPeter: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2015
This is Buhari's fault can you see the change you voted for, if this school was there during Jonathan's 6 years he would have renovated it since, but Buhari has spend a whole 7 months there and have not been able to do anything! #sorelosers. Get some sense please

3 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2015
One fool i wont like to quote is saying something about change.

Oh please, APC has been ruling in lagos for quite sometime and i know of many public/state owned schools that have been renovated and are far better than some private schools here in lag. If u single out this one to criticize this government doesnt make sense.

What do i expect from a dumb ass like u sha.

@OP, i hope the right people see this and act on it.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2015
If dats eric moore high school as the pix seems to show, then fashola no try because this school is less than 200meters to his house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2015
Government is truly working
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2015
To all wailers always chanting "is this the change"

Well its not. The change we seek will happen when you father slaps your mum in front of you for giving him such a dumb head like urs.

IDIOTSSSSSSS
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by AlPeter: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2015
anonimi:

16 years of progreTHIEF administrations of Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode and APC embarassed
PassingShot, egift, omenka, gbawe, obiagelli etc where are you oh!
Is this the CHANGE you sold to Nigerians

can you post pictures of schools in your PDP states? This is a one off thing the OP should come up and tell us the name of the school, let's know. If there's one thing any true Lagosian know is that Fashola re-built more than 90% of the schools in Lagos. And I can say that no state can Boast of better infrastructures in schools than LAG.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by roxell120(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2015
IS NT THIS A MARKET SQUARE OR SOMETHING ?
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Femich18:
Wts d name of the school
eric moore high school as one of the pix seem to show ......*d pix with eeic moore towers in d background.

The irony of it all is that s state education board office is also in the same compound with this school which also houses Govt College Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Thukzee01(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
That was my secondary school

Eric-moore junior nd high school, when i was there other schools call us the poultry school.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by phabulux: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

I've chosen to believe you had your education in 'America'. Some of us went to a school in worse state than what you have in your images. It didn't stop us from coming out top of our class in the university nor did it stop us from getting good employment.

Who knows? You may be trying to provoke a quick response from the government (and it's laudable); but, you sound so dam..n.e.d self-righteous.

That f.u..c..k..e..d up bonapart, does he not know that if he wants to ape any of the Bonapartes, then, the alphabet 'e' is called for?

Another Igbo with no dam...n..e..d sense.

Was it Buhari that built that school? Does that school look new to him?
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by ebony2011(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
A place where actors turn to politician.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
@mathschic, why didn't you simply state the name of the school. At least you were there gan and you saw with your eyes.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Badgers14: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Isn't this Desmond Elliot's constituency

Where is Ambode sef angry
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Elhabeeb1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
What about the schools that had been and is still being upgraded all over Lagos?
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Maduabuchuqwu(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
macaranta:
This is bad ,we are gradually chopping off our future minds.BTW OP is this a government or privately owned school?

[url]macaranta.com[/url]

Na wa oh, after the cut you're still asking
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by badonkadonk: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
MathsChic:

That schools structure has been bad since time immemorial, though I would admit it's worse now... U nid to enter the school next to it; which was the cynosure of all eyes back in the day.. If u enter dere now.. U go weep!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Is Resumption Going So Far In Your University? / Are Beans Carbohydrates Or Protein / My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.