Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,397 members, 7,822,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) (22091 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
phabulux:

I've chosen to believe you had your education in 'America'. Some of us went to a school in worse state than what you have in your images. It didn't stop us from coming out top of our class in the university nor did it stop us from getting good employment.

Who knows? You may be trying to provoke a quick response from the government (and it's laudable); but, you sound so dam..n.e.d self-righteous.

That f.u..c..k..e..d up bonapart, does he not know that if he wants to ape any of the Bonapartes, then, the alphabet 'e' is called for?

Another Igbo with no dam...n..e..d sense.

Was it Buhari that built that school? Does that school look new to him?
ah zombie you here already

Wail on...

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2239496_2118967img2015020711260_jpeg3d7e1c5f623d3b4860033fec372a0f84
you are the one that need this sense more because it's obvious you lack one...are you telling me that in your enter life in Nigeria you have not come across worse school than this or who does not know situation of our educational system...we don't need all this pictures we already know that there is a problem and if you are so touched as you claim go there and repair them. Fool
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
MathsChic:
More pics.
OP seems ur new in Nigeria? This no news to me,have seen worst than this,this is how stupid and greedy our government are.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Fashola tried his best in the educational sector. He built lots of prototype blocks of classrooms in many schools across the state. He provided significant amount of educational materials and other infrastructures. Payments of WASSCE for all final year students, training and retraining of teachers. L

The problem of infrastructural decay has been there since decades, and cannot be solved by any single administration.

Therfore let us stop casting aspersions on our leaders just for the fun of it, and be objective just for once.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
oekehinde:
His help us in this country. I doubt if decomcracy can fetch us the needed change we want...

Do you care to loose your belly fat and shed some excess fat in any area of you body, click the link below

You look better and sexier in the before picture.

Just saying.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by omakay(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
The most annoying and funny thing is that if a philanthropist in that area or anywhere else tries to fund the rehabilitation of that school, he will be stopped by the same lousy government officials.

These government crooks use that school (and other stale infrastructures in the state) as a re-occurring expenditure every year.

Another reason why we will keep on fixing roads in the country.

Funds are always released for projects that are never actualized and these projects come up again in every fiscal year and nobody dares to say anything.

CORRUPTION HAS EATEN DEEP INTO THE COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by MathsChic(f): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
phabulux:

I've chosen to believe you had your education in 'America'. Some of us went to a school in worse state than what you have in your images. It didn't stop us from coming out top of our class in the university nor did it stop us from getting good employment.

Who knows? You may be trying to provoke a quick response from the government (and it's laudable); but, you sound so dam..n.e.d self-righteous.

That f.u..c..k..e..d up bonapart, does he not know that if he wants to ape any of the Bonapartes, then, the alphabet 'e' is called for?

Another Igbo with no dam...n..e..d sense.

Was it Buhari that built that school? Does that school look new to him?
If this is self-righteousness to you, then I have no words. Thanks! sad

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Ephemmm: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Another change and we still counting...

Yes! One of the reasons we voted for change after 16 years, when it was obvious transformation agenda was a scam.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Ademusiwa1c: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
All schools in the country of western Nigeria please post how bad your school are online . so they can be change and and be repaired. You put school ,road name

Post how bad your schools are in the country of western Nigeria.

If you as a headmaster or principal fail to post your school. Blame yourself. You are not going to get repaired next years. For your school to get repaired . post the bad state if your school and the name of your schools..

You see. If you post your school,military barrack ,police barrack on here .. It will be repaired..

I'd you don't post it. It will not be repaired. This way your school,military barrack, police barrack can be part of the budget of next years.

You have to know.. It is only you. Who can tell government what is wrong.

Nobody put a candle under a bed. If you hide your school,military barrack,police barrack picture. It will never be repaired.

There is nothing to be a shame of your school or road been bad. If f you don't tell government by posting the bad state. Government can not fix it. Government only fix, what you complain about

Signed

Emperor of the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by akindap07(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dis one is still fine na....come to kebbi state!!!
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by deramarks(f): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Y do I tink mr OP is lying eh? Which school in surulere will b like dat? Eh? undecided I don't bliv u jhoor

Oya if u read iz post

Like it else

U are blind
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by MathsChic(f): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
macaranta:
This is bad ,we are gradually chopping off our future minds.BTW OP is this a government or privately owned school?

[url]macaranta.com[/url]
It's a government owned school. It's Eric Moore High School. I think senior high and junior high are camped in then same compound.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by macaranta(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
MathsChic:

It's a government owned school. It's Eric Moore High School. I think senior high and junior high are camped in then same compound.

Imagine,see the kind of sweet name the school has.What an Irony.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
MathsChic:

Come let's have an intellectual filled one
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by loomer: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
anonimi:

Moreover, the "excellent" Fashola is also a Surulere boy, having attended Birch Freeman. embarassed shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2973003_2972908img8889033575920jpegjpeg9806bd2153518397a591fad28c8bce09_jpeg2e10389c92476096a700ac3ee30d28e1
I just sorry for those lagos people wey dey deceive themselves

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by loomer: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

Yes! One of the reasons we voted for change after 16 years, when it was obvious transformation agenda was a scam.

Who come dey fool who for that country now?

If jonathan decides to decamp to APC now, them go accept am, and u go suprise how them go state talk achievement wey him do make.

Una wey be youths just dull like mad for that country
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Ephemmm: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
loomer:

Who come dey fool who for that country now?

If jonathan decides to decamp to APC now, them go accept am, and u go suprise how them go state talk achievement wey him do make.

Una wey be youths just dull like mad for that country

Who released this Bingo from its cage at this hour of the day?
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by aNAIJAFAN(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Another change and we still counting...

Rubbish..
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by IRREVO: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is this how quality education can be achieved in Nigeria if a whole surulere can have such public school building?
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by jaydee87(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
to all the ranters pls show me a pdp state with a standard school, let's leave politics aside schs are getting worse in Nigeria no proper maintenance for building, teachers are not fully trained and equipped..
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by jaydee87(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
@op did u notice the new construction going on in the sch, heard they are planning on joining all the sch in the compound together. so its going to be a sch instead of 4 Schs... let's hope they finish the project...
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Stycon(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
It's indeed a sorry state sad

I really wish this country can see the urgent need to invest in capacity building and human capital base "Cos this is the bedrock for any meaningful and sustainable development. Little wonder, we still have a very poor HDI in spite of the growth in GDP.

I look forward to a Nigeria where attention will be given to more important things as education, physical infrastructure, etc. A country where manifesto will not latter become propaganda. A country where citizens will see development issue as a collective responsibility.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
looks like a goat farm!
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Rhea(f): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
TeeOw:
looks like a goat farm!

[size=18pt]In a civilized country, you will go to jail for raising any animal in that building. However this is Nigeria where anything goes. It does not matter. It never seems to matter. And then we wonder why less than 7 out of every 10 WAEC candidate cannot get 5 credits in Nigeria of today.[/size]
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Hatrik(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
heeennnnnnn!!!!!
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by utuk: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Eko onibaje.....o
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by phabulux: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Wail on...

Omo ale!
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by phabulux: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
MathsChic:
If this is self-righteousness to you, then I have no words. Thanks! sad
Returned!
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by phabulux: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bonapart:

Wail on...

Do you know what I truly think?

Bas...ta..r...ds come in packages. Yours? Tufiakwa! No be here o!

Satan had to think to reason what could push him to conjuring the maggot that spat you out.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by gmaribel(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
EMHS My Alma Mater!

You haven't changed one bit since the day I left you.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2015
macaranta:
This is bad ,we are gradually chopping off our future minds.BTW OP is this a government or privately owned school?

[url]macaranta.com[/url]
na was for u oh.
How can a private sec school like that? Those guys running private schools understand the power of competition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Releases Results Of 2019 MAY/JUNE / UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Mixing ‘Runs’ With Academics; A Sad Tale Of Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.