Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage (674 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Halleydavid: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, please you advise is needed to help a brother who has found himself in a very tight situation

So, a blog reader sent in this for advise, He really needs advise on the right thing to do so as not to break his family.

Please help me, My wife is really upset right now and my home is tensed up and I don’t know what I should do. Before I got married to my wife, I had a son with someone else whom I dated for about a year but broke it off because things weren’t working out between us. I have been responsible for my sons welfare ever since. My wife and I have no children yet but she accepts him as hers. My son’s mother recently lost her apartment and she asked if she and our son stay at my place till she can get someplace else. I talked to my wife about it and she only accepted that my son stay and not his mother.

My son’s mum begged me and I don’t know what happened but I let her in my home. My wife has been so upset ever since. I know I went against her wishes but I just think it’s only for a while and the only relationship I have with her is because of my child. What do I do now please.

Source; http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2015/11/please-help-housing-my-baby-mama-is.html
Lalaticlala Please, help to help a brother
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by missKiffy(f): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
How can he accept his baby mama in his matrimonial home
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by nzeobi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
I think you are married to two women now.

Accepting your babymama into your matrimonial home is silly of you and it still shows your relationship with her is still on.

I advice you rent her a house quickly though I believe your own side of the story is not complete
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
You brought this upon yourself.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
What king of man will bring his babymamma into his matrimonial home?
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by OCTAVO: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
You made a terrible mistake pls! Why did you allow your baby mama to move in to your house? Na you go bring trouble enter your house.
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
K
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
If m ur wife no p i wud move out i keep sayin a woman having a man's child has upper hand dan d one without his child dat bond is always there

Mehn its painful i feel for d wife she wud b regrettin it goin against her wish simply means u put ur baby mama above ur wife just free ur wife let her go in paeace imagine it was ur wifr who invited her baby daddy wud u b happy??

Relationship nd marriage sucks m fed up of it cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Your “male Organ” Or Death ?! / First Date Tips Conversation Topics Conversation_on_a_first_date / Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.