Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Black Friday Is Not For Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Black Friday Is Not For Nigeria (487 Views)

Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark / Black Friday: Woman 'tricked' Into Buying 11 Potatoes For $100 Instead Of Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Friday Is Not For Nigeria by PhonePlanet(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Many people are complaining that Black friday is a scam and does not really affect any price.

I visted few jumia sites for other countries in africa, I did not see anything like Black friday, only Naija! All online sites including konga and jumia tried their best to me, but it looks like the event does not favor them.

When I visted international site shocked now that's what I call BLACK FRIDAY

Example Microsoft store was selling up to $500 off on high-end laptops not 2 laptops not 5! And there was nothing like sold out (that was rampant on jumia site even b4 the deal went on)

The problem is Nigeria it self! Most of these goods are imported and nothing is made in nigeria, plus the amount these companies spend on daily basis the maintain their companies(stores) in a country like nigeria with dying infrastructures and still maintain companies(manufactures) advised retail price....therefore how do they want to give discounts?? So I don't blame the stores. I just feel since they know it does not favor them based on that they are in a country like nigeria, they should scrap it.

Its far more easier in developed countries and discounts are dropped higher.

So if you wanna still benefit from Black friday, you can find international sites that ship to nigeria or better still if you know someone that stays abroad, contact him/her to help you purchase the products you need.

If you miss today, you can wait till monday (cyber monday)
Enjoy you day. Cheers.
Re: Black Friday Is Not For Nigeria by WebclickNG: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
50% Off Web Design & Local SEO Deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2015

We’re getting in on the black Friday deals with a crazy deal of our own!

Do you have website shame? Have you been putting off your website design for the New Year? You should wrap it up before the holidays, and give your business the gift of a brand new sparkling website.

Start 2016 off with a website you can be proud of, no more website shame, or missing website, just a sparkling new website you will be thrilled with.

This season only – 50% off our Small Business Web Design & Local SEO Packages.
http://webclick.com.ng/service/web-design/

Call 07066999466, reply to this post, or contact us through our website to sign up.

Limited space. Ends: 12/31/2015

Re: Black Friday Is Not For Nigeria by RoyalBlak007: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
i expected it
Re: Black Friday Is Not For Nigeria by fghanni(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
PhonePlanet:
Many people are complaining that Black friday is a scam and does not really affect any price.

I visted few jumia sites for other countries in africa, I did not see anything like Black friday, only Naija! All online sites including konga and jumia tried their best to me, but it looks like the event does not favor them.

When I visted international site shocked now that's what I call BLACK FRIDAY

Example Microsoft store was selling up to $500 off on high-end laptops not 2 laptops not 5! And there was nothing like sold out (that was rampant on jumia site even b4 the deal went on)

The problem is Nigeria it self! Most of these goods are imported and nothing is made in nigeria, plus the amount these companies spend on daily basis the maintain their companies(stores) in a country like nigeria with dying infrastructures and still maintain companies(manufactures) advised retail price....therefore how do they want to give discounts?? So I don't blame the stores. I just feel since they know it does not favor them based on that they are in a country like nigeria, they should scrap it.

Its far more easier in developed countries and discounts are dropped higher.

So if you wanna still benefit from Black friday, you can find international sites that ship to nigeria or better still if you know someone that stays abroad, contact him/her to help you purchase the products you need.

If you miss today, you can wait till monday (cyber monday)
Enjoy you day. Cheers.

True talk
Re: Black Friday Is Not For Nigeria by eluquenson(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
That's a simple truth about the whole scenario. Jumia that doesn't allow me to rest with lots of sms & email messages. To now scatter the whole plan for us their website went offline just after 12am today.
Now so many products are sold out. May be they have 2 pieces per product as blackfriday sales.

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Sites With Nation-wide Pick-up Offices / Writting Board For Customized Your Own Shop / How To Become Successful Entrepreneur On Leadership With Gut Instinct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.