Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics (53600 Views)

Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / South East Businessmen Don’t Repay Loans, Bank Of Agriculture Laments / Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Baroba(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
If money grew on trees; I swear these bitches would f*ck baboons.
cc- lalasticlala

Unnecessary comment, some of these women married their husband when the had nothing, these a people's wives, let's show them some respect..
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Baroba(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
dj cuppy the best female dj in Nigeria..??...How?? angry

I guess by virtue of been a billionaire's daughter, how ridiculous.. I have seen her dj before in the UK, she is OK but she gat nothing on Xclusive, DjObi or that guy with the cap, can't remember his name..
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by tellwisdom: 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Baroba:

I guess by virtue of being a billionaire's daughter, how ridiculous.. I have seen her dj before in the UK, she is OK but she gat nothing on Xclusive, DjObi or that guy with the cap, can't remember his name..

I dey tellz u ....Dj neptune-cap guy
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by drealzum(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Caroline Danjuma the actress is not the wife of the main rich T Y Danjuma we know o. She is the wife of T Y Danjumas juniour brother even though he is also rich. But T Y Danjuma to me is among the top 5 richest men in Nigeria.
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Money and fine na two very different things, these women are very wowolicious, the money just enhance their wowolism...mtcheww
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
iyke926:

Like you won't do the same thing when a multi - millionaire wants to marry you.
dude I married my husband when he was driving a Peugeot 505 and living in a face me I face you, even though I had other suitors most notably a "multimillionaire" however, I'm not on nairaland to pour out the story of my life to anonymous people. People who know me know my story.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
AdaNri1:
dude I married my husband when he was driving a Peugeot 505 and living in a face me I face you, even though I had other suitors most notably of all a "multimillionaire" however, I'm not on nairaland to pour out the story of my life to anonymous people. People who know me know my story.
You are real and I salute you for that.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by otedola1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
!
chimere66:
They say behind every successful man is a woman. Meet the beautiful wives behind the success of most Nigerian billionaires today(Dangote not included). See pictures above..

1. Mike Adenuga’s wife:

Nigerian billionaire and the Chairman of Globacom is married and his wife name is Titi Adenuga

2. Femi Otedola’s wife:

Nana Otedola is the wife of the owner of Forte Oil Femi Otedola, and they are blessed with children. Their daugther D.j Cuppy is one of the best female D.j’s we have in Nigeria.

3. Cosmos Maduka’s wife:

Charity Maduka is the wife of billionaire automobile dealer and owner of Coscharis motors, Cosmas Maduka.

4. Sir Emeka Offor’s wife:

Ada Vivian Offor is the wife of billionaire business man, Sir Emeka Offor, the Group Executive Vice Chairman of The Chrome Group.

5. Tony Elumelu’s wife:

Dr Awele Vivian Elumelu is the wife of the Chairman of the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation.

6. Alhaji Rasaq Okoya’s wife:

Folashade Okoya is the wife of Razak Akanni Okoya who is the owner of the Eleganza Group.

7. Prince Sunny Aku’s wife:

Ex-beauty queen Dabota Lawson Aku is the pretty wife of Prince Sunny Aku, owner of Novena Majesty Furniture and other businesses .

8. Ifeanyi Ubah:

Uchenna Ubah is the wife Ifeanyi Ubah, the owner of Capital oil and Gas ltd.

9. Musa Danjuma:

Caroline Danjuma is the wife of chief Musa Danjuma the Executive Chairman of Nigeria America Line Limited and Comet Shipping Agencies Nigeria Limited.

10. Chris Ubah’s wife:

Mrs Chris Ubah is the wife of Politician and business mogul, Chris Ubah
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 28, 2015
:oSeen, what next?
[sub][/sub]
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Wow this Caroline is among them? And she's still passing judgement on other people?
Odikwa serious.
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by Revolva(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Oti pe ti mon toast e sade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by viviangist3: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics by vicraven(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
aging hoes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's Daughter, Oge, Steals The Heart Of Instagram Users / Shade Okoya Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.