Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

See Why You Need To Be In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why You Need To Be In A Relationship (826 Views)

Apart From Sex What Else Do Nigerian Guys Value In A Relationship? / Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why You Need To Be In A Relationship by oluymc(f): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Do I really need any relationship? (Why do I need a relationship)
Relationship is a way two individuals behave towards each other or deal with one another. It can be a loving or sexual relationship between two people. It’s also the way two things are connected. It’s an emotional connection between two people.
Why do I need a relationship?
Read more >>> http://lifestylesheadline./2015/10/why-you-need-relationship.html
Re: See Why You Need To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Calling the attention of donTbone...I think this thread is the continuation of ur thread as well grin grin grin
Re: See Why You Need To Be In A Relationship by mrbells: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
www.friendshare.com.ng
Friendshare is a Nigerian social network that creates a platform for people to share their interests,experiences and ideas through text,pictures and videos. With Friendshare connecting to your friends and loved ones creates an exciting experience. Friendshare also brings you the latest in music,videos,news and games.

Friendshare provides an avenue for companies to showcase their brands and products in a very unique way.

1 Share

Re: See Why You Need To Be In A Relationship by Yksoul(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
cry RELATIONSHIP THAT WOULD LEAD TO MARRIAGE IS GUD.BUT FEW DOES TODAY
Re: See Why You Need To Be In A Relationship by donTbone(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
Calling the attention of donTbone...I think this thread is the continuation of ur thread as well grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehehehehehehe
Why did you have to summon my sleeping attention?
No be you need am pass?
Oya...go read more and gist me the rest! wink cheesy
Re: See Why You Need To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehehehehehehe
Why did you have to summon my sleeping attention?
No be you need am pass?
Oya...go read more and gist me the rest! wink cheesy

Lol...I have no time to read a very long thread otherwise I gone missed some snacks that been served grin
Re: See Why You Need To Be In A Relationship by donTbone(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...I have no time to read a very long thread otherwise I gone missed some snacks that been served grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Na wetin person like go kill am!
By: H.I.D 1934
Re: See Why You Need To Be In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Na wetin person like go kill am!
By: H.I.D 1934

grin I appreciate ur teaching me pidgin but I don't understand if this is a code boo...
Re: See Why You Need To Be In A Relationship by donTbone(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

grin I appreciate ur teaching me pidgin but I don't understand if this is a code boo...
hahahahahahahaha
Now I got ya! wink
wanna learn pidgin, get a form from me grin
and let the lesson begin.

But you go pay better money o! cheesy
Re: See Why You Need To Be In A Relationship by Youngpo413: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Just for the pusy joor cos that's the only thing those hoes can offer.

(1) (Reply)

For The Men: How To Increase Your Ejaculate(pics) / Unbelievable! See The Fake V@gina Women Now Wear / Girl Exposes Nigerian Man Who Scams & Impregnants Ladies He Met On Facebook(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.