Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. (151478 Views)

How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by AAUADMISSION: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
All 2016/2017 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as institution of First Choice, with a UTME score of 180 and above are invited to attend a screening exercise in the University on the days stated below:

Screening Time-Table:
The screening exercise for the various faculties is scheduled to take place from Monday, 4th July, 2016 to Saturday 9th July, 2016 starting from 7.30am each day.

Note: The Venue and Time for the screening exercise will be available on submission of the candidates online application form.

Method of Application:
Applicants are required to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch or purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) from any of the under listed Banks Nation Wide.

1. ECOBANK NIGERIA, Plc
2. FIDELITY BANK, Plc
3. FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA, Plc
4. KEYSTONE BANK LTD
5. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, Plc
6. ZENITH BANK, Plc

Procedure for Online Application:
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org using either e-Tranzact PIN purchased from the banks stated above or ATM debit cards on Interswitch.

All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph and scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the Portal.

Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms. Candidates are to print out a copy of the application form with their passport photograph for presentation along with other documents on the screening dates stated above.

The screening guide is available for download on completion of the application process.

Candidates are advised to come along with their JAMB Original Result Slip with passport photograph on it. If you do not have this document, click here to get yours

Note: All candidates are to note that;

Screening guidelines: N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, Technology fee: N 1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only and bank charges, will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.

Duration of Application:
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online for completion and submission from Tuesday 21st June, 2016 to Midnight Sunday 3rd July, 2016.

Advice:
Candidates should check the this website and Portal at https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for further details on the application/admission procedure.

Warning!:
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise automatically forfeits his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2016/2017 academic session’s admission exercise.

Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically 'disqualified'.

FOR POST UTME REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION PROCESSING CALL 08037977694

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by AAUADMISSION: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
All 2016/2017 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as institution of First Choice, with a UTME score of 180 and above are invited to attend a screening exercise in the University on the days stated below:
Screening Time-Table:
The screening exercise for the various faculties is scheduled to take place from Monday, 4th July, 2016 to Saturday 9th July, 2016 starting from 7.30am each day.

Note: The Venue and Time for the screening exercise will be available on submission of the candidates online application form.

Method of Application:
Applicants are required to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch or purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) from any of the under listed Banks Nation Wide.

1. ECOBANK NIGERIA, Plc
2. FIDELITY BANK, Plc
3. FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA, Plc
4. KEYSTONE BANK LTD
5. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, Plc
6. ZENITH BANK, Plc

Procedure for Online Application:
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org using either e-Tranzact PIN purchased from the banks stated above or ATM debit cards on Interswitch.

All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph and scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the Portal.

Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms. Candidates are to print out a copy of the application form with their passport photograph for presentation along with other documents on the screening dates stated above.

The screening guide is available for download on completion of the application process.

Candidates are advised to come along with their JAMB Original Result Slip with passport photograph on it. If you do not have this document, click here to get yours

Note: All candidates are to note that;

Screening guidelines: N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, Technology fee: N 1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only and bank charges, will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.

Duration of Application:
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online for completion and submission from Tuesday 21st June, 2016 to Midnight Sunday 3rd July, 2016.

Advice:
Candidates should check the this website and Portal at https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for further details on the application/admission procedure.

Warning!:
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise automatically forfeits his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2016/2017 academic session’s admission exercise.

Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically 'disqualified'.

FOR POST UTME REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION PROCESSING CALL 08037977694
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
DEIFIED:

Yeah post utme form is out.
lol yea. But i couldn't register today. Its nt active yet
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by DEIFIED(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
lol yea. But i couldn't register today. Its nt active yet
yeah wait a little bit, try again maybe tomorrow.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
So quick?? Well it's high time we get done with this. Braze UP and let's face the challenge!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
shocked
Jason555:
It's out oooo.. Exam la two weeks oo... Jesus! Visit http://aauekpoma.edu.ng/

Success to us all... God help us ooo.. See as mah heart dey beat.. Lol.. It's well sha.. Grace shall abound.. Ouya , let's keep dha thread moving like flash grin
when i saw 2weeks, it i was like shocked
Jason555:
It's out oooo.. Exam la two weeks oo... Jesus! Visit http://aauekpoma.edu.ng/

Success to us all... God help us ooo.. See as mah heart dey beat.. Lol.. It's well sha.. Grace shall abound.. Ouya , let's keep dha thread moving like flash grin
... It is out. What more can we do than pray for God's grace... We need not fear, but bravery that knows no failure.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Abcruz:
:owhen i saw 2weeks, it i was like shocked... It is out. What more can we do than pray for God's grace... We need not fear, but bravery that knows no failure.
Dhats right!!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by iyantanon: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Am an aspirant of aau... Sum1 shuld plz add me up 2any aspirants qroup if there iz...
Wtapp 08133070315
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ah was just introduced to a new group on whatsapp and ah think it will be cool if we all meet there.. Add me up so ah can forward your contact to dha admin.. 08183926896
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
AAU Update Post UTME online registration portal open tomorrow for registration . You must create Kofa account before you register your post UTME form online, if you don't have an email please go and open one By:. STEPHEN IKHANE
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
AAU Update
Post UTME online registration
portal open tomorrow for
registration
You must create Kofa account
before you register your post
UTME form online, if you don't
have an email please go and
open one
By:.
STEPHEN IKHANE
Does the koffa account involve scanning of passport and Other verifiable documents?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
The portal is now open o... To get swift updates , a guy created a whatsapp group... Add me so ah can forward your contact to dha admin.. 08183926896
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Abcruz:
Does the koffa account involve scanning of passport and Other verifiable documents?
yes it consists of that too
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jason555:
The portal is now open o... To get swift updates , a guy created a whatsapp group... Add me so ah can forward your contact to dha admin.. 08183926896
which portal? Cos the applicants section on kofa is still blank
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
yes it consists of that too
have you done yours?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dha portal is now accessible... Trust me... Can't upload screen shots now... Dhats why you need to join a whatsapp group to get quick updates and meet other peeps
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
See this..

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2016
Jason555:
See this..
yeah i've seen it. But u have to go to www.aaue.waeup.org/applicants/utme2016/register before u can access it. And after i filled in d form it said no application record found. Why!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by nsidible(f): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2016
good day sir...I need ur advice.....jamb direct entry z still on.....can I reg for jamb direct entry on jamb site and reg for AAU direct entry same day?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by SilverSnow(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2016
its working nw. My registratiom was successful. Gotten my username and password
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2016
@jason555 I guess u r in ekp do u knw weda banks have started selling the e-tranzact
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2016
gebhota:
@jason555 I guess u r in ekp do u knw weda banks have started selling the e-tranzact
dha lady above you just said it's working.. Maybe we should ask her to tell us better...
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
its working nw. My registratiom was successful. Gotten my username and password
Someone has successfully finished his registration ooo.. Bhu it doesn't contain venue and date.. Meanwhile how did you go about yours?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Jason555:
Someone has successfully finished his registration ooo.. Bhu it doesn't contain venue and date.. Meanwhile how did you go about yours?
no she just created her kofa account u need the e-tranzact from the bank to continue the registration
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2016
Yeah just checked now, dha portal is accessible..... Cutecindybabe , did you do yours @ a cafe? One guy is through with his registration bhu no exam. Date and venue
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jason555:
Yeah just checked now, dha portal is accessible..... Cutecindybabe , did you do yours @ a cafe? One guy is through with his registration bhu no exam. Date and venue
yea i've registered. I used my atm card to pay. The date and venue wont show now. U have to check back after some days and you'd see it
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
yea i've registered. I used my atm card to pay. The date and venue wont show now. U have to check back after some days and you'd see it
mhen , you didn't even waste time at all ooo.. Lol... In fact, lemme go look for a cafe now cause ah must do mah own tomorrow.. Lol... How much did you send for everything ? And emmmm using your atm , how did you go about it ??
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jason555:
mhen , you didn't even waste time at all ooo.. Lol... In fact, lemme go look for a cafe now cause ah must do mah own tomorrow.. Lol... How much did you send for everything ? And emmmm using your atm , how did you go about it ??
5250 and 1500 for registration fees. Tell d cafe guy u wanna use ur atm, he'd help u
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
5250 and 1500 for registration fees. Tell d cafe guy u wanna use ur atm, he'd help u
yeah , I just left a cafe now.. Exactly wha you said.. Though didn't do dha registration , I'll be going tomorrow... Bhu please help , did you scan any document to the site or they were columns to upload those stuff?? Also after dha first page of registration (the one dhat requires your surname , Gmail etc ) , what shows next? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.