Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. (151274 Views)

How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jason555:
yeah , I just left a cafe now.. Exactly wha you said.. Though didn't do dha registration , I'll be going tomorrow... Bhu please help , did you scan any document to the site or they were columns to upload those stuff?? Also after dha first page of registration (the one dhat requires your surname , Gmail etc ) , what shows next? Thanks
i only scanned my passport photograph. Other details had columns to be filled. The next page is payment
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by donzilaro: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello guys add dis Number so day u can be added 2 AAU group chat for aspirants.....09031349842
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by gbraintutorials: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
I have been receiving mails, facebook messages and emails that JAMB is rejecting Candidates due to wrong subject comibination.

So I have made some research and compile some course and the relevant jamb or utme subjects. Subject Combination really matters a lot! Also we receive questions like, How many subjects does jamb requires?

The answer is Jamb Requires 4 subjects.

Jamb/UTME Subject Combination Below are Subject Combination for the relevant Course you applied for.

*Important Note*
The Use Of English Is Compulsory for all Jamb Candidates.

BANKING AND FINANCE: Mathematic, Economics and Any other Social Science Subject.

LAW: Literature, Economics and any other Art Subject.

ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES: Government, Economic and any other Art Subject.

MASS COMMUNICATION: Literature, Economics and any other art subject.

LINGUISTIC: Literature, Economics and any other art subject.

PHILOSOPHY: Literature, Economics and any other art subject.

ENGINEERING: Mathematic, Physics and Chemistry.

MEDICINE AND SURGERY: Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

COMPUTER SCIENCE: Mathematics, Biology and Physics.

NURSING: Physics, Biology and Chemistry

PHARMACY: Biology, Physics and Chemistry

BIOCHEMISTRY: Biology, Physics and Chemistry

INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry

GEOLOGY: Geography, Physics and Chemistry

MATHEMATICS: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry

MICROBIOLOGY: Biology, Physics and Chemistry

ECONOMICS: Mathematics, Economics and any other social Science Subjects.

SOCIOLOGY: Mathematic, Economics and any other social science subject.

PSYCHOLOGY: Mathematics, Economics and any other Social science Subjects.

POLITICAL SCIENCE: Mathematic, Economics and any other Social Science Subjects.

PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIVE: Mathematic, Economics and any other Social Science Subjects.

ACCOUNTING: Mathematic, Economics and any other Social Science Subjects.

BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIVE: Mathematic, Economics and any other Social Science Subjects.

Note:- The Use Of English Is Compulsory for all Jamb Candidates.

So the subjects listed above are 3 and adding English Language will make it 4 Subjects.

If your Course Subject Combination is not listed, do check back, the post will be updated Or You request for It below.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
i only scanned my passport photograph. Other details had columns to be filled. The next page is payment
Can you add me on whatsapp for swift replies please.? 08183926896 ... Cause a friend used white background passport.. Wha do you think??
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jason555:
Can you add me on whatsapp for swift replies please.? 08183926896 ... Cause a friend used white background passport.. Wha do you think??
I'd love to but my phone is bad, wanna get a new one asap. Aau didnt specify the background color but i used red cos that is the normal background color for post utme registration
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission and chose Ambrose Alli University as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise. Instructions 1. Click on 'Register for application' at the top left of this page to proceed. 2. Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser 3. Click on 'Login' (top right of the front page) and enter your username and the password to login.. 4. To start the application process, please click on 'Edit application record' and provide all required information and upload you passport photograph. Payment Instructions 1. Go to https:// aaue.waeup.org/login. 2. Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login. 3. To make payment, click 'Edit application record'. 4. At the bottom of the page click on 'Add online payment ticket'. Etranzact Payment 1. Click on the ticket you just created to print your payment slip which you will be required to present at the bank. 2. Proceed to any of the designated banks to purchase the eTranzact application PIN (payment voucher) with the payment slip. 3. Use the eTranzact confirmation order number (PIN) generated for you at the bank to complete your payment transaction by clicking on the ticket generated above and re-querying it using your PIN. Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve, Visa or Master Card from any commercial Bank. 1. Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created. 2. (ii) Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway. 3. Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ ( Verve, Visa or Master Card), enter your card details i.e Card number, expiry date, CVV2, pin and click “Pay”. Note : Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card. If your payment is successfully validated, click "submit"and print your application slip.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yeah! Think I've gotten all dha info ah need for tomorrow.. Can't wait to do mine tomorrow! grin grin
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jason555:
Yeah! Think I've gotten all dha info ah need for tomorrow.. Can't wait to do mine tomorrow! grin grin
lol its fast and easy. No stress. Cnt wait to get my venue and time
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Papacypaul(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wishing you all success in the forth coming screening exercise,can remember vividly this time last year on Aau 2015/16 thread,though not for me but for my junior brother who then was studying plant science at Eksu and busy but for the help of some here seeking for all sort of information was made easy...He was successful and now study Medicine & Surgery in Aau ,though the acceptance + school fee is exorbitant (75k+165k) but God been helpful though

2 Likes

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jason555:
have you done yours?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by graciousboy1: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
DEAR FUTURE AAU STUDENTS
FOR YOUR EASY AND STRESS FREE ADMISION INTO THIS UNIVERSITY IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE THE PROPER CHANNELS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, AND IT ALL STARTS WITH WHERE AND WHO YOU CONTACT FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU NEED.
I KNOW YOU ARE AMONG THE MULTITUDES THAT ARE WANTING TO WRITE FOR A CHANCE TO GET INTO THIS GREAT INSTITUTE, BUT AS YOU AND I KNOW IT, NOT EVERYBODY WILL GET THIS ADDMISSION, BUT TO BE AMONG THE FEW JUST KNDLY GET TO ME THROUGH THIS contact:09038229085
AS THEY SAY THE EARLIER THE BETTER.
CONTACT DETAILS:09038229085
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yeah, did mine today...
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
THANK GOD!! JUST FINISHED MY APPLICATION FROM AKURE.#MBBS#
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
OSESUNATE:
THANK GOD!! JUST FINISHED MY APPLICATION FROM AKURE.#MBBS#
hi, are u applying for aau ?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
[6/27, 18:09] ‪+234 818 993 4596‬: Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu has directed all tertiary institutions that have conducted post-UTME examination to immediately refund money taken from candidates.

The minister has also declared that post-UTME examinations already taken are null and void; threatening that any institution caught still conducting the examination under any guise would be sanctioned.

The minister made this position known yesterday, in a press statement issued by Deputy Director Press and Public Relations, Ben Bem Goong. The strong-worded statement reiterated the Ministry’s position that post-UTME examinations have been cancelled with immediate effect and no institution should conduct such examinations. The minister warned that once the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has certified a candidate worthy of admission into any of the tertiary institutions, that candidate must be deemed fit by the institution.

According to the statement, students who have already been offered admission by JAMB may be screened by the institutions but this must not involve the conduct of any other entry examination. The candidates can be screened by verifying their certificates but not through the conduct of examinations.

The minister stated that it is unnecessary to subject students to further examinations when they have been offered examinations by JAMB since they will still have to go through between eight or 12-semester examinations throughout their four to six years study in the institutions.

The minister, therefore, directed the National Universities Commission (NUC) and appropriate departments in the Ministry to communicate the directive to relevant agencies and institutions to ensure strict compliance.

“Those who have already advertised for the conduct of the Post-UTME under any guise should stop the exercise immediately as any university caught conducting Post-UTMNE will face appropriate sanctions. If any tertiary Institution has already conducted Post-UTME, such an exercise stands annulled and money taken from such candidates must be refunded immediately”, the Minister said.

READ:-  UNILAG Denies Post-UTME Screening Rumours

The directive to stop the post-UTME examinations was given by the minister nearly a month ago. The minister said through the statement that it was important to emphasise the directive in order to ensure that no stakeholder is left in doubt as to government’s position on the matter.

He affirmed that the responsibility for admission into public tertiary institutions lies solely with JAMB and under no circumstance whatsoever, should anybody or institution take over that responsibility by proxy.

“The ban is with immediate effect, and under no circumstance should any institution violate the directive”.

“Any educational institution after secondary education is regarded as a tertiary institution. Therefore all tertiary institutions, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, Universities or by whatever name it is called after secondary education must be subjected to admission through the JAMB. At the end of probationary admission by JAMB, the candidates can be cleared (screened) for final admission. For any institution with a shortfall in admission, such institution can revert to JAMB for supplementary admission”.

“Clearing in this case (screening) entails only the verification of certificates of the candidates, JAMB scores, and any other physical examination to ensure that such candidates are not cultists. After this, the candidates are qualified for matriculation. Such screening should be at no cost to the parents or students and should be done upon resumption in order to avoid unnecessary travels in search of admission”, the minister said,

For secondary school leavers who are seeking admission into the tertiary institutions, Malam Adamu said that subjecting them to too many examinations all in one year, is traumatic, exploitative and absolutely unnecessary. This is besides the cost of travelling, hotel accommodation and examination fees that parents have to incur in their bid to secure admission for their wards.
[6/27, 18:11] ‪+234 818 993 4596‬: Uniben post utme DAT suppose to take place 2dae have been cancelled
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
hi, are u applying for aau ?
Yes I am. Are ya in Akure?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by DOCTOR90: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
OSESUNATE:
, add dis number 08105962309 on WhatsApp, am a 300level student in aau medicine
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2016
DOCTOR90:
, add dis number 08105962309 on WhatsApp, am a 300level student in aau medicine
M sorry I can't whatsapp now cos my phone got stolen sometime ago. M just using this one to get myself updated. Thanks for opting to help though!!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Jason555:
[6/27, 18:09] ‪+234 818 993 4596‬: Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu has directed all tertiary institutions that have conducted post-UTME examination to immediately refund money taken from candidates.

The minister has also declared that post-UTME examinations already taken are null and void; threatening that any institution caught still conducting the examination under any guise would be sanctioned.

The minister made this position known yesterday, in a press statement issued by Deputy Director Press and Public Relations, Ben Bem Goong. The strong-worded statement reiterated the Ministry’s position that post-UTME examinations have been cancelled with immediate effect and no institution should conduct such examinations. The minister warned that once the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has certified a candidate worthy of admission into any of the tertiary institutions, that candidate must be deemed fit by the institution.

According to the statement, students who have already been offered admission by JAMB may be screened by the institutions but this must not involve the conduct of any other entry examination. The candidates can be screened by verifying their certificates but not through the conduct of examinations.

The minister stated that it is unnecessary to subject students to further examinations when they have been offered examinations by JAMB since they will still have to go through between eight or 12-semester examinations throughout their four to six years study in the institutions.

The minister, therefore, directed the National Universities Commission (NUC) and appropriate departments in the Ministry to communicate the directive to relevant agencies and institutions to ensure strict compliance.

“Those who have already advertised for the conduct of the Post-UTME under any guise should stop the exercise immediately as any university caught conducting Post-UTMNE will face appropriate sanctions. If any tertiary Institution has already conducted Post-UTME, such an exercise stands annulled and money taken from such candidates must be refunded immediately”, the Minister said.

READ:-  UNILAG Denies Post-UTME Screening Rumours

The directive to stop the post-UTME examinations was given by the minister nearly a month ago. The minister said through the statement that it was important to emphasise the directive in order to ensure that no stakeholder is left in doubt as to government’s position on the matter.

He affirmed that the responsibility for admission into public tertiary institutions lies solely with JAMB and under no circumstance whatsoever, should anybody or institution take over that responsibility by proxy.

“The ban is with immediate effect, and under no circumstance should any institution violate the directive”.

“Any educational institution after secondary education is regarded as a tertiary institution. Therefore all tertiary institutions, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, Universities or by whatever name it is called after secondary education must be subjected to admission through the JAMB. At the end of probationary admission by JAMB, the candidates can be cleared (screened) for final admission. For any institution with a shortfall in admission, such institution can revert to JAMB for supplementary admission”.

“Clearing in this case (screening) entails only the verification of certificates of the candidates, JAMB scores, and any other physical examination to ensure that such candidates are not cultists. After this, the candidates are qualified for matriculation. Such screening should be at no cost to the parents or students and should be done upon resumption in order to avoid unnecessary travels in search of admission”, the minister said,

For secondary school leavers who are seeking admission into the tertiary institutions, Malam Adamu said that subjecting them to too many examinations all in one year, is traumatic, exploitative and absolutely unnecessary. This is besides the cost of travelling, hotel accommodation and examination fees that parents have to incur in their bid to secure admission for their wards.
[6/27, 18:11] ‪+234 818 993 4596‬: Uniben post utme DAT suppose to take place 2dae have been cancelled
wow is this supposed to be good or bad?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2016
OSESUNATE:
no , lag
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2016
No one knows for sure the criteria for admission this year. The decisions by the FG and university authorities is shilly-shally and dilly-dally May God's grace prevail..
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by xender(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2016
I don't no if I should laff grin or vex angry .
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Abcruz:
No one knows for sure the criteria for admission this year. The decisions by the FG and university authorities is shilly-shally and dilly-dally May God's grace prevail..
Have you purchased your form?
If yes , did you see any course option like Medicine and surgery ?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Lord help. That means if there really isn't gon' be post utme then we should wait for admission list. That's tacky
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
no , lag
K. Pls just want to ask; Have you done your registsation, if yes, were you given exam time and date? Sorry for the many questions oo!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2016
OSESUNATE:
K. Pls just want to ask; Have you done your registsation, if yes, were you given exam time and date? Sorry for the many questions oo!
yea, i hv registered. I wasn't given date or time but it is expected to be updated before the application of d form closes. So we just have to check constantly.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by moynx1: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Aau direct entry form 2016/2017 purchase will end 3rd of July GOOD NEWS POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE CAME OUT JUST KNOW

All 2016/2017 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as institution of First Choice, with a UTME score of 180 and above are invited to attend a screening exercise in the University on the days stated below:

Screening Time-Table:
The screening exercise for the various faculties is scheduled to take place from Monday, 4th July, 2016 to Saturday 9th July, 2016 starting from 7.30am each day.

Note: The Venue and Time for the screening exercise will be available on submission of the candidates online application form.

Method of Application:
Applicants are required to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch or purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) from any of the under listed Banks Nation Wide.

1. ECOBANK NIGERIA, Plc
2. FIDELITY BANK, Plc
3. FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA, Plc
4. KEYSTONE BANK LTD
5. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, Plc
6. ZENITH BANK, Plc
or 1500 via the school office directly call 08140130881 however this is safer and cheaper with no commission

Direct Entry:
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must upload scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the Portal.

*Screening exercise for Direct Entry (DE) candidates is scheduled to take place from Tuesday, 2nd August, 2016 to Friday 5th August, 2016 from 9.00am each day.

Note: The Venue for the screening exercise will be available on submission of the candidates online application form.

All Direct Entry candidates should follow the online application procedure as stated above and also obtain the forms via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only from any of the designated Banks, (The fee excludes other charges as stated below).

Note: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that;

Screening guidelines: N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, Technology fee: N 1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only and bank charges, will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.

Duration of Application:
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online and in the school office for completion and submission from Tuesday 21st June, 2016 to Midnight Sunday 3rd July, 2016.

Advice:
Candidates should check the this website and Portal at https://aaue.waeup.org and contact 08140130881 regularly for further details on the application/admission procedure.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Papacypaul(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
moynx1:
Aau direct entry form 2016/2017 purchase will end 3rd of July GOOD NEWS POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE CAME OUT JUST KNOW

All 2016/2017 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as institution of First Choice, with a UTME score of 180 and above are invited to attend a screening exercise in the University on the days stated below:

Screening Time-Table:
The screening exercise for the various faculties is scheduled to take place from Monday, 4th July, 2016 to Saturday 9th July, 2016 starting from 7.30am each day.

Note: The Venue and Time for the screening exercise will be available on submission of the candidates online application form.

Method of Application:
Applicants are required to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch or purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) from any of the under listed Banks Nation Wide.

1. ECOBANK NIGERIA, Plc
2. FIDELITY BANK, Plc
3. FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA, Plc
4. KEYSTONE BANK LTD
5. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, Plc
6. ZENITH BANK, Plc
or 1500 via the school office directly call 08140130881 however this is safer and cheaper with no commission

Direct Entry:
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must upload scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the Portal.

*Screening exercise for Direct Entry (DE) candidates is scheduled to take place from Tuesday, 2nd August, 2016 to Friday 5th August, 2016 from 9.00am each day.

Note: The Venue for the screening exercise will be available on submission of the candidates online application form.

All Direct Entry candidates should follow the online application procedure as stated above and also obtain the forms via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only from any of the designated Banks, (The fee excludes other charges as stated below).

Note: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that;

Screening guidelines: N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, Technology fee: N 1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only and bank charges, will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.

Duration of Application:
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online and in the school office for completion and submission from Tuesday 21st June, 2016 to Midnight Sunday 3rd July, 2016.

Advice:
Candidates should check the this website and Portal at https://aaue.waeup.org and contact 08140130881 regularly for further details on the application/admission procedure.
this is ridiculous,you people are trying to play on one intelligent...this is handiwork of a fraudster and no one should fall victim
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Papacypaul(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
yea, i hv registered. I wasn't given date or time but it is expected to be updated before the application of d form closes. So we just have to check constantly.
yea that is the norm
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Abcruz(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jason555:
Have you purchased your form?
If yes , did you see any course option like Medicine and surgery ?
of course i just did mine some minutes ago. And i saw medicine listed among the courses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (63) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5 / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.