Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? (5325 Views)

How Comes You Know When A Guy Is Cumin? / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bored and in denial that Op just created this thread.. SMH
V0lv0:

grin lol hello. How are you?
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Lol, what do you mean even Ghanaian men.
all the ones I have seen don't have muscles
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by obiorathesubtle: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2015

Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Onila should like this, lmao

Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by JiggamanGh: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
firstEVA:
I hope u know there are different types of virgins sha, lemme quickly address that firstgrin

As for what turns me on, money does, and some sexy eyes and smooth tongue.
Not like I can't be turned on by a guy who doest have money thou, he has to have some swag, sexy eyez, smooth tongue. U know what I mean

I fear modern woman. Money gets them wet more than anything.

Seems like you are the type of girl luvs smooth talkers. The type that fck with ur mind.
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by JiggamanGh: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
firstEVA:
all the ones I have seen don't have muscles

We are normally more muscular than other Africans.
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I fear modern woman. Money gets them wet more than anything.

Seems like you are the type of girl luvs smooth talkers. The type that fck with ur mind.
nothing to be scared about. At the end of the day, we know the type to settle down with.
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by JiggamanGh: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
firstEVA:
nothing to be scared about. At the end of the day, we know the type to settle down with.

That's what all women say but once the nig fck your mind up and lay good pipe you are gone forever. You will do whatever to make the man happy and if you happen to marry another man. The one that fck your mind up will still be reaping all the benefits

Like the saying goes girls think with their heart
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by adamskutty(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:

no wonder u guys are good at pounding sheeps and goats.
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by JiggamanGh: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
adamskutty:
no wonder u guys are good at pounding sheeps and goats.

My nig Adam, how was ur US trip?
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:

u may be right, but all I have seen have the same look - muscle free.
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by adamskutty(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:

My nig Adam, how was ur US trip?
it was terrible, i pray i never step foot in that third world over again. Anyway, how is life in brazzaville? grin
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by JiggamanGh: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
adamskutty:
it was terrible, i pray i never step foot in that third world over again. Anyway, how is life in brazzaville? grin

U must be crazy, u didn't pound any big booty girls. Whoever hosted you didn't do US justice.
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:

That's what all women say but once the nig fck your mind up and lay good pipe you are gone forever. You will do whatever to make the man happy and if you happen to marry another man. The one that fck your mind up will still be reaping all the benefits

Like the saying goes girls think with their heart
we are not all completely dumb.
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by JiggamanGh: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
firstEVA:
we are not all completely dumb.

I am not saying that at all. Girls that usually fall for this are some of the smartest.
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by adamskutty(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:

U must be crazy, u didn't pound any big booty girls. Whoever hosted you didn't do US justice.
hmmmm. I denouced such act a long time again.
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by JiggamanGh: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
adamskutty:
hmmmm. I denouced such act a long time again.

I know, I forgot. U denounce pounding women long time ago. Send my apologies to your goat wife
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am not saying that at all. Girls that usually fall for this are some of the smartest.
lol, u are funny grin
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by adamskutty(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I know, I forgot. U denounce pounding women long time ago. Send my apologies to my goat wife
ok no wahala. As u so wish. grin
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by firstking01(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
this is becoming a problem
an Ikwerre guy is asking me out on facebook at the moment his face is ok but when I saw his stomach- potbelly undecided
a young guy for that matter
other Nigerian men need to upgrade
muscles is a major physical trait my man needs to have before dating him
even Ghanaian men are trying better than our non igbo men
@tyms u disgust me
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by onila(f): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
firstking01:

@tyms u disgust me
GO THE THE GYM AND STOP HATING!
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by luvguy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
only fulani and hausa guys are exempted
marry dem na
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by firstking01(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
am nt hater, y shud i hate u?, wud hating u put money in my account?, or add an hair to my hair?. Been observing ur threads, u hardly creat gud threads, ur always selfish abt ur threads, its either, y u dnt like a particular food, hw ur crushing on one cele, et, wtf, grow up young lad.
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by ianSweet(f): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Strange observation.
Muscular men and pot bellied men are in every Nigerian tribe.
But although u may have a point. But not only igbos, Niger deltans too generally may tend to havr more stouter bodies than yorubas or hausas
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by dBard: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2015
Niger deltans are the most muscular of tribes...
Even the potbellied ones are muscled up tongue

I find a lot of Igbo guys to b quite soft looking
Especially once they're past their teens

Onila basing her assumptions on one individual... go figure undecided
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by V0lv0(f): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
onila:
grin grin you are such a character lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by porchster: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
onila:
this is becoming a problem
an Ikwerre guy is asking me out on facebook at the moment his face is ok but when I saw his stomach- potbelly undecided
a young guy for that matter
other Nigerian men need to upgrade
muscles is a major physical trait my man needs to have before dating him
even Ghanaian men are trying better than our non igbo men
Why didn't you reply my question?
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by Fulaman198(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ouch my manhood took a hit. Please don't generalise
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by MrCork: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

...see yor gorila head like jacket potato...hav u ever eaten balance diet in yor life? (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by schumastic(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
firstEVA:
I hope u know there are different types of virgins sha, lemme quickly address that firstgrin

As for what turns me on, money does, and some sexy eyes and smooth tongue.
Not like I can't be turned on by a guy who doest have money thou, he has to have some swag, sexy eyez, smooth tongue. U know what I mean

MUST MONEY BE INCLUDED grin grin N HOW WILL IT TURN U ON? BY FLINGING IT ON UR FACE OR WA grin
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
schumastic:

MUST MONEY BE INCLUDED grin grin N HOW WILL IT TURN U ON? BY FLINGING IT ON UR FACE OR WA grin
u don't even have to fling it, money speaks louder than words. It makes a woman wet cheesy
Re: Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria? by schumastic(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
firstEVA:
u don't even have to fling it, money speaks louder than words. It makes a woman wet cheesy

HAHAHAHAHA CHIA YOUR BLOODY...SAYS A SHORT PRAYER (LORD PLS WERE EVER FIRSTEVA BF IS PLS PROTECT HIM B4 SHE FINISH HIM DRY AMEH)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Men Are Generally Insufferable And Very Misogynistic - Nigerian Lady / Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You / Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.