Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Reasons Why PRINCE AUDUS Son Shuld Not Be Apc`s Candidate/governor Of Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why PRINCE AUDUS Son Shuld Not Be Apc`s Candidate/governor Of Kogi State (695 Views)

PDP: Nigerians Already Counting Days For APC ’s Exit From Power / Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun / Sugabelly Saga:Another Twitter User Claims The Audus Also Abused Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why PRINCE AUDUS Son Shuld Not Be Apc`s Candidate/governor Of Kogi State by emmanuel596(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
1- the boy is a young man and has no political skill or any solid experiences of ruling/leadership
2- he's being pushed and not really ready for the task ahead
3- people just want him there as a compensation for his dad's death and to give his family something to hold on to
4-he will fail in rulling the states properly as he has no idea of how things should be done and he will always take wrong advices and do what his GOD fathers instructs him to do as he. Has no power of his own
5- he might easily be killed and over throne as he might not know who his real enemies aare

The whole thing to me now looks like a traditional title......transferring power from father to son....i pray he dosnt end up as a second sacrificial lamb.....kogi I weep for u

I just don't want. To mention futher but in my opinion that audus son is to young and incompetent....i tink APC and the people of kogi should rethink then compensate audus son with the post of the deputy governor...share your views
Re: Reasons Why PRINCE AUDUS Son Shuld Not Be Apc`s Candidate/governor Of Kogi State by chocolateme(f): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmm.. I hope you know that Nairalanders no dey take eyes grammatical blunders and in a matter of seconds, they will descend on you like a swarm of bees my brother. Don't take it person please, it's a tradition here.

@ your topic: you are correct. @ the rape scandal of that family; they will use every modern technology and computer graphics and works to make sure that the lady in question gets a strike back in a way that everyone will doubt the authenticity of her own story but somewhere along the line, they will make a mistake.
Re: Reasons Why PRINCE AUDUS Son Shuld Not Be Apc`s Candidate/governor Of Kogi State by respect80(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
It's sad that
Kogi governorship seat has become a traditional chieftaincy title.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why PRINCE AUDUS Son Shuld Not Be Apc`s Candidate/governor Of Kogi State by emmanuel596(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm.. I hope you know that Nairalanders no dey take eyes grammatical blunders and in a matter of seconds, they will descend on you like a swarm of bees my brother. Don't take it person please, it's a tradition here.

@ your topic: you are correct. @ the rape scandal of that family; they will use every modern technology and computer graphics and works to make sure that the lady in question gets a strike back in a way that everyone will doubt the authenticity of her own story but somewhere along the line, they will make a mistake.
Truth can never be hidden/ anybody that wants to say trash abt my bludder is welcome am nt perfect
Re: Reasons Why PRINCE AUDUS Son Shuld Not Be Apc`s Candidate/governor Of Kogi State by chocolateme(f): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
emmanuel596:

Truth can never be hidden/ anybody that wants to say trash abt my bludder is welcome am nt perfect
e never reach to dey harsh dear.. Jokes can be welcomed once on a while. grin
Re: Reasons Why PRINCE AUDUS Son Shuld Not Be Apc`s Candidate/governor Of Kogi State by emmanuel596(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
chocolateme:
e never reach to dey harsh dear.. Jokes can be welcomed once on a while. grin
Am not pained Pls don't get my statements wrong....i don't take things on NL serious/personal

ONE LOVE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

American Lawyer Writes Buhari An Open Letter / Massive Pro-biafra Protest At The Heart Of Nigeria’s Capital Abuja (see Video) / UNBELIEVABLE!! Listen To What Senator Akpabio Said On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.