Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys (1391 Views)

Some Girls Stand Terribly. Legs Bent Backwards And Yansh / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by Tunchi101(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
There is this particular girl I met when I was in ss1(was transferred to the school in context) 5 years ago *let me refer to her as IAE* . From the first day I saw her, I felt this instantaneous connection with her. Well with time, we got kind of close and I discovered we a lot in common ; in fact, a lot in common than anyone I've ever met. I did wanted to ask her out but with the atmosphere then I could not in the sense that there were boys who claimed to be her boyfriend. Time past and we graduated and went to different universities in different state. I intentionally got into some relationships as a medium to let go of her. In these relationships, the happiness/peace I felt was noting compared to what I always feel only when I thought about IAE. Currently, I'm prepping breaking the relationship I am in because I've felt this void all through.

Quite all right, I've asked IEA out several times ; right from 200level(currently in 400 level) but she keeps laughing it off because she knows I know she is already in a relationship.

On a good day, I understand I am supposed to let her go. I've tried a thousand times but once I am worried/down, merely thinking of her brings peace/reassurance undiluted to my heart. I sometimes even hear her telling me all would be well even though I've not seen her in the past 4 years. It feels like she is my better half.

Please guys,is this normal, what do you advise I do?

Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by menix(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ajuju ndi Ara..
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by libertyfather(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
menix:
Ajuju ndi Ara..

I don't understand what this is, no need you translate it but I double it for the op

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by Cutehector(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Share d gala share d booze
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by iceberylin(m): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
She's not a girl you date Rather a girl you marry.
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by donholy28(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na ur type girls dey give one room for friend zone

4 Likes

Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by obiorathesubtle: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bro. You need to get laid more often than you do

Since ss1? That should be like 5, 6, 7 years ago? Get over yourself man! Don't destroy another guy's relationship because of greed! Let her be!

You'll find a better person!

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by JimTiger4(m): 12:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Zonal chairman .........shey na u dey go round collect NEPA bill for that popular neighborhood #FriendZone cry

Don't get on with your life..... bomb dey your head undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by Yehman(m): 12:32am On Nov 28, 2015
I see danger ...*in psquare voice*
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by Yehman(m): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2015
donholy28:
Na ur type girls dey give one room for friend zone
Lol! One room apartment
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by LordDarius(m): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2015
ok, need help Wait. Have you seen it yet
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by Neemcie(f): 1:35am On Nov 28, 2015
Dear friend,

Go get your girl!!!
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by PureWays(m): 3:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Neemcie:
Dear friend,

Go get your girl!!!
It's not his girl..

@Op, let her go, don't let your emotions rule you...
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by agohmamuda(m): 5:08am On Nov 28, 2015
I couldn't read everything but I smell End Time.
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by wordbank(m): 5:23am On Nov 28, 2015
No worry, she go soon use u open branch office
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by format97(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2015
I very much understand ur situation. From the look of thingz,i guess wen u get very close to her, that is, getting to knw both her good and bad side, this obsession will fade off. It is only normal with humans to fall helplessly in love wen u havn't known d bad side of that person. I guess wen u eventually get to know all this, you'll adjust. However, it is only after you have gone so close to her to the extent of knowing all her bad sides that you can come to the conclusion that you can't do without her.

Alternatively, try to look 4 a girl that has qualities and attributes as hers. I bet u, she will be history in no tym.

I hardly believe that a person can't do without somebody. I wish you all d best.
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by nerdfrost(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Is this obsession or wat? undecided but if u really love her,don't give up. No one knows 2mao
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by Tunchi101(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2015
format97:
I very much understand ur situation. From the look of thingz,i guess wen u get very close to her, that is, getting to knw both her good and bad side, this obsession will fade off. It is only normal with humans to fall helplessly in love wen u havn't known d bad side of that person. I guess wen u eventually get to know all this, you'll adjust. However, it is only after you have gone so close to her to the extent of knowing all her bad sides that you can come to the conclusion that you can't do without her.

Alternatively, try to look 4 a girl that has qualities and attributes as hers. I bet u, she will be history in no tym.

I hardly believe that a person can't do without somebody. I wish you all d best.
Thanks mate. I think this is d best advice so far. Would try n put it into practice
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by Tunchi101(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2015
iceberylin:
She's not a girl you date Rather a girl you marry.
definitely
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by Tunchi101(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Bro. You need to get laid more often than you do

Since ss1? That should be like 5, 6, 7 years ago? Get over yourself man! Don't destroy another guy's relationship because of greed! Let her be!

You'll find a better person!
If it's about getting laid,it isn't working. But thanks 4 ur advice all d same
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by Tunchi101(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2015
JimTiger4:
Zonal chairman .........shey na u dey go round collect NEPA bill for that popular neighborhood #FriendZone cry

Don't get on with your life..... bomb dey your head undecided
right. I do see ur point
Re: Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys by Tunchi101(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Neemcie:
Dear friend,

Go get your girl!!!
smiley thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

Can One Be Committed to A Girl He Met In A Club? / What's Your Driving Force In Life... / Actor Charles Okocha Shed Tears At Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.