Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies (66898 Views)

Exclusive! Sugabelly’s Alleged Rapist Marries Araraume’s Daughter / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Kudos to you, nice analysis.

Truth is I don't even know what to believe and the guy is innocent till proven guilty, he should speak up, let the people hear his side of the story.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by mbulela: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2015
This girl has been on this case for over 4 years now that I have known her online. The girl has been mentally sick for over a decade and a good portion of it could be attributed to what she suffered in the hands of perverts. Her story has been consistent. The Audus found a needy unstable kid to practice their sick fantasies on.
This is no political discourse and if the OP has no clue on human emotions, mental illness and sexual abuse, he should keep quiet and stick to what he knows .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by farellstone: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2015
For a man to treat you like a slut, you must have presented yourself as one.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by mbulela: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

Which reputation?

you mean reputation by scumbags and nonentities, reputation by bigots? man no sensible nairalander takes him serious anymore, some are even using him as a clown and praise him when he favors them and blast him when he dares speak up making the shameless guy more misreable because he doesn't have his own words anymore.

that's a disgusting thing to happen at any man that gat penniss
Even Hitler had a reputation.
I actually view the OP as an attention seeking clown.
I was tempted to take him serious in the past but this has proven that he is a joke. Unfortunately, he is dabbling into issues that ought not to be joked about.

4 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Sunymoore(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2015
erekoshe:

The data barcanista provided could be doctored, remember? Nobody will make mistakes of providing the best evidence in social forums but to the court. Therefore, give both her and Audu or whatever name the benefit of doubt.

Personally, nobody shout rape for over 7years if something is not really wrong. Secondly, why threaten someone with 2million fine if he/she don't shut up if indeed something is not wrong.

I think something is definitely not right from all the data provided, they wrong the girl-extent will have to be proven in court
Yeah.. I had given both of them benefit of doubt, that's why I don't start calling her names. But from the 'evidence' we have here, Audu have an edge, but still we await her other 'evidence' to prove us otherwise..
You know a bitter lover and obsessive woman can do a Lotta things, don't be surprised or pretend that you don't know... The guy may be tired of her rants and decided to shut her up by issuing the threat. The girl might her being raped according to the same threat, but their chats proved otherwise.. So only court can solve this..
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by IlekeHD: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

Nope obatala made Awolawo to drink rat poison to the gods cheesy

Did Obatala make ojukwu run away like a coward in his wife's lingerie??
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by shenaitim(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
N/B: Read The Article Before Commenting.

I have been following the story between Miss aka Sugabelly and Mustapha Audu, the son of the late Chief Abubakar Audu. I have watched the reaction of people especially madam Oby Ezekwesili and Hon Abike Dabiri, and I must say that their position on this matter is illogical, embarrassing and unfair to Mustapha Audu and humanity. Let us look at the issue @ hand.

THE MAJOR LIES IN @Sugarbelly's ALLEGATION:
Lie Number One: Audu Abubakar Was Not The Governor As At 2007/8:

Firstly, the so called accuser @Sugabelly alleged that the late Audu Abubakar condoned the 'ficticious' rape just because he was the Governor of Kogi state. This is very far from the truth because Audu Abubakar was elected Governor in 1998, and served between 1999 and May 29, 2003 when he was defeated by Alhaji Ibrahim Idris, who served from 2003 to 2011. He couldn't have used the office of Governor to condone rape when he wasn't the Governor then. In fact, he never ascended to the office after 2003 till his unfortunate demise.

Lie Number 2: False Claim of Friends Gang rape:
I had to read the email exchange between miss Sugabelly and Mustapha, on this said FB message, she was the one apologising to Mustapha Audu for FLIRTING with Audu's friend. From the tone of the message, one will see that Mustapha was the jealous type that got angry because Sugabelly was flirting with his friend. (See paragraph two of the screenshot)

So where does the gang rape story come from? How can a jealous BF allow his friends to have canal knowledge of his GF?

Lie Number 3: False Claim of Rape:
In one of the mails @Sugabelly sent to Mustapha, she was recounting their "sweet memories" and when you look at one of their memories, you will see that both of them had consensual romp and sex. In fact, she was excited recalling some hot memories...

She even talked about their crazy street sex that they had everynight at different streets...

See what she said after their first sex...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127447_img20151127235321_jpege980f22b08777db1add197931442a60e

@Sugabelly's Mum Was Aware of The Relationship:
While many erroneously assumed that Mustapha Audu took advantage of the Sugabelly of a character, the truth is that her mother was very much aware of their relationship. In the mail sent to Mustapha by Sugabelly, she made reference of her mom not being happy with Mustapha. Pls see...

Pray tell, was this a relationship or rape?

Mustapha DUMPED Her Because He Didn't Trust Her:
From one of her plea email for a comeback to Mustapha, the so-called rape victim even admitted that Mustapha didn't trust her, and was trying to appeal to his emotion for his trust. Maybe he was right not trusting her with her baseless allegation

Please, does relationship turn sour equate rape? Why victimise an innocent man that is mourning his father?

Concluding...
I put it to @Sugabelly that she was never raped but only trying to blackmail a man that she once loved after all her plea for a comeback failed.

I put it to Madam Oby Ezekwesilli and Hon Abike Dabiri that they are embarrassing to the HIGHEST order for taking a position without a holistic probe of the event. I put it to Oby that she's an hypocrite raised to power ten for knowing the truth and concealing it in order to blackmail an innocent man that is mourning the death of his father just because she's a friend to @Sugabelly's mother.

I am proud and happy to take the time and pains to put this up for the cause of defending an innocent man.

For the record, I wasn't paid nor hired to do this. My love for justice motivated me.

May God Bless All Sincere Nigerians and Lovers of Humanity

Hehe...oga Barcanista again!
Well, I don't need any analytical breakdown to see that this story has alot of porous holes. How can she call it "rape" if she keeps going back for more? How can she call it "taking advantage" when it's clear from her emails that she holds them as "sweet memories"? Weldone Barcanista! Thats for the efforts you have just put in the your quest to relevance. I hope you are not taking this stand cos abike and obi are in the sympathetic?!

Meanwhile.... grin

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by PVL(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Tonyebarcanista

You claim to be a guy who craves justice but you're blind to the little details here.

He was 25 and she was 17, a minor. Did you miss that? How could you? I know how; because you had already concluded about the whole case from the start.

You're like every other Nigerian that assumes, in a rape case, that the lady is a LovePeddler and the successful Nigerian man, or man in whatever status, is the righteous victim. You say stuff like "she provoked him jo... Why did she carry her two legs to his house... She enjoyed it jo"... She was 17, in a relationship and supposedly in love or rather, obsessed with her abuser!

Secondly, the two stories from corroborate the fact that they indeed where in a consensual relationship from the beginning. It was a "normal" relationship but Sugabelly would later find out that the guy she was in love with had(has) more shades that makes Christian Grey in 50 shades of grey look like a toddler rocking a pacifier.

There are pictures of Mr Audu and the named "alleged co-rapists" shared by Sugabelly and its safe to assume that they were friends.

I suppose what you're finding it hard to understand is why she still stalked and kept in touch with him, even begging for audience, after the very sad incident. Well, I'll tell you. At the age that she was, she definitely had an emotional attachment to her abuser. In her head, at the time, the other guys raping her were just her perceived punishment for not being "woman" enough for Mr Audu. Its sad. It's psychological. It must have been hell being Sugabelly all these years. I do not wish the same for anybody.

I'm 27 and I know how vulnerable I was when I was 17. I understand Sugabelly and I stand with her.

I had heard about her on twitter and thought she had a pretty high opinion about herself. Thought she was a really proud person and never liked her until now; its true what they say..."You never know the battles others are fighting..."

For all the ppl going on and on talking about how "rotten" or spoilt she WAS for having sex and sending nudes and doing all sorts of sexual acts with this Mr. Audu. First and foremost, see how I emphasises "was"? Yes? Past tense, ppl. It's in the past. She was 17, vulnerable and inexperienced (ref: to where she said she hadn't seen a man's unclothedness in full detail until she saw his). Condemn the act and not the person. She made her mistakes, let nobody bury her for that. The only evil going on right now is the truth that everybody is refusing to see, choosing rather to kill and mutate into something they expect the society to overlook.

Its sad Sugabelly had to go through all these and I pray she finds true clossure. Hopefully she already has.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2015
For the first tym, gotta say God bless u Tony
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2015
dBard:

@ Barcanista.. You are totally WRONG on this.
While I'll concede that yes, she's spiced it up a bit, IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
I used to, a year plus ago, follow her blog which she set up wen she was 18 or so and she alluded to ALL she's mentioned here.
So except you'll say she can see the future/had planned this in advance, why would she chronicle such

Facts (as I know):
He initiated a Three some more than once WITH A MINOR
His cousin assaulted her while he was aware / probably his connivance (avoiding to use rape here)
There WAS Abuse..both mental and physical
The breakup was due to his jealousy of his cousin/friend whom had slept with her in the three some
Finally, she WAS a minor, so whether consensual or not, IT IS STILL STATUTORY RAPE

You keep repeating her lies. She said...She said... Can't you see that it was a relationship gone bad? If indeed his cousin assaulted her, where was that stated in her mails and why woulld she be stalking the guy even when he chooses to let her be? I put it to you that she's a bloody LIAR! She was NOT a minor at 17(we aren't in the USA), the whole event happened in FCT and it was Consensual. You know of NO fact but only reteirating her lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by sammily(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2015
kaziblake:
Sugar belly was truly rape by audu sons because I can't imagine her lying on social media that someone raped her..Do you know the trauma we raped victims pass through but the fear of speaking out cos of stigmatisation.so pls do not take sides she was raped by audu son and friends and justice must prevailed

In other words, you simply believe her because she came out on social media, so if I too say that 'you raped me' even though we've not met before, does that make it true simple because I said it on social media? I think what we should be really asking is proof of the rape, who did she report it to?, did she report the rape to the police or her parents? Was a rape test conducted after the rape etc, without all these, her claims are mere allegations and its her words against he's and in this Naija that I know, mere words don't win cases.

Don't get me wrong, I don't condole abuse because from what I can deduce from all this is that she was in some sort of abusive relationship which she chose to be in because of, u guess, love...
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Oceemo(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2015
@op am in full support of u and the write she has no moral right 2 say she was rape when she agreed 2 all d sexual act of the guy and seeing some comment here make me sick because I don't get it hw will u take a story of rape from a known ashi even branded sugarbelly.

Next it will be saltstomach.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by mbulela: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2015
PVL:
Tonyebarcanista

You claim to be a guy who craves justice but you're blind to the little details here.

He was 25 and she was 17, a minor. Did you miss that? How could you? I know how; because you had already concluded about the whole case from the start.

You're like every other Nigerian that assumes, in a rape case, that the lady is a LovePeddler and the successful Nigerian man, or man in whatever status, is the righteous victim. You say stuff like "she provoked him jo... Why did she carry her two legs to his house... She enjoyed it jo"... She was 17, in a relationship and supposedly in love or rather, obsessed with her abuser!

Secondly, the two stories from corroborate the fact that they indeed where in a consensual relationship from the beginning. It was a "normal" relationship but Sugabelly would later find out that the guy she was in love with had(has) more shades that makes Christian Grey in 50 shades of grey look like a toddler rocking a pacifier.

There are pictures of Mr Audu and the named "alleged co-rapists" shared by Sugabelly and its safe to assume that they were friends.

I suppose what you're finding it hard to understand is why she still stalked and kept in touch with him, even begging for audience, after the very sad incident. Well, I'll tell you. At the age that she was, she definitely had an emotional attachment to her abuser. In her head, at the time, the other guys raping her were just her perceived punishment for not being "woman" enough for Mr Audu. Its sad. It's psychological. It must have been hell being Sugabelly all these years. I do not wish the same for anybody.

I'm 27 and I know how vulnerable I was when I was 17. I understand Sugabelly and I stand with her.

I had heard about her on twitter and thought she had a pretty high opinion about herself. Thought she was a really proud person and never liked her until now; its true what they say..."You never know the battles others are fighting..."

For all the ppl going on and on talking about how "rotten" or spoilt she WAS for having sex and sending nudes and doing all sorts of sexual acts with this Mr. Audu. First and foremost, see how I emphasises "was"? Yes? Past tense, ppl. It's in the past. She was 17, vulnerable and inexperienced (ref: to where she said she hadn't seen a man's unclothedness in full detail until she saw his). Condemn the act and not the person. She made her mistakes, let nobody bury her for that. The only evil going on right now is the truth that everybody is refusing to see, choosing rather to kill and mutate into something they expect the society to overlook.

Its sad Sugabelly had to go through all these and I pray she finds true clossure. Hopefully she already has.

Don't waste your time and energy on the OP. He is incapable of comprehending such matters. He needs to stick to his Lai Mohammed/Olisa Metuh dramas.
On your last point, I doubt the girl has found closure. Last I know she has been suffering from manic depression and has had recorded cases of suicide attempts.
Above all else, this girl has been failed by her parents. How a kid can be in such a dark spots for decades without parental intervention is a proof of failed parenting. Even as a grown man, my parents can't be oblivious of happenings if my mental health detoriates one-tenth of what this girl has sufferred.
All these men who just provide semen and abandon their offsprings, when I read some of her feelings for this audu guy years back, I cringed. The girl was never loves at home, else she would not have been this needy.
Parents, patenting is not just about the most expensive schools, holidays abroad and latest PS.

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by mbulela: 7:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Oceemo:
@op am in full support of u and the write she has no moral right 2 say she was rape when she agreed 2 all d sexual act of the guy and seeing some comment here make me sick because I don't get it hw will u take a story of rape from a known ashi even branded sugarbelly.

Next it will be saltstomach.
Known ashi
Have you paid her for sex before?
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by greatiyk4u(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2015
Nice attempt at analyzing the situation, but u end up concluding everytin as if u are an Authority..............ur points though reasonable but not enuf 2 arrive @ ur easy conclusion
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by erekoshe: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2015
Sunymoore:

Yeah.. I had given both of them benefit of doubt, that's why I don't start calling her names. But from the 'evidence' we have here, Audu have an edge, but still we await her other 'evidence' to prove us otherwise..
You know a bitter lover and obsessive woman can do a Lotta things, don't be surprised or pretend that you don't know... The guy may be tired of her rants and decided to shut her up by issuing the threat. The girl might her being raped according to the same threat, but their chats proved otherwise.. So only court can solve this..

I agree a bitter lover is a terrible thing.. But again, ranting for nearly a decade for a lady her age is way out of the ordinary, something definitely went wrong. Chats and Emails proved things aren't right.. Exchanging mails a day after the guy got married and everything was like normal, that's abnormal..

I know those guys well enough, inasmuch as I don't want to judge, they're capable of such. But again, the pieces of evidence are sketchy, so only a judge or jury can unveil the truth.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by ernesty20(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2015
woodcook:
@op let the Audu's defend themselves or are you their lawyer? Tony crying more than the bereft.
what do u have to say about the thread or are u a stoopid hater?
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Jeloma: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2015
I no talk am? And y'all even proved your gullibility by believing the silly made up stories without any proof. Rape is a very serious accusation, and why would I just start calling an alleged rape victim a liar for no reason?? Sugabelly has taken her lies too far this time.
sasquareT:

Just Gerarahia ma friend.....did you even no the guyz in question?
How on earth can you just be opening ur mouth calling her a lair...except you are one of those guy she mention..
You are so annoying walai

danbrowndmf:
oga SHUTUP! Somebody is telling you they raped her with all evidence u are still say saying gibbrish! Sugabelly is a liar yes we know.but she has evidence to all this.am from kogi state and that family in question is evil and Justice must Prevail.Keep shut if you dunno what to say sir!

She once talk abt this same thing last year but they silent her,saying they will sue her with all there lawyers,yet u are here saying nonsense. If na ur sister abi na ur mama dem rape nko? Getout abeg!

Pidggin:

How do you know she is lying if you were not there? Are you being paid to defend the accused or what

femi4:
Idiota! You are one of them.

silkytouch:
whats with you? Is there something you know about all these that we dont? Why do you think the girl is making all these up?
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by mbulela: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You keep repeating her lies. She said...She said... Can't you see that it was a relationship gone bad? If indeed his cousin assaulted her, where was that stated in her mails and why woulld she be stalking the guy even when he chooses to let her be? I put it to you that she's a bloody LIAR! She was NOT a minor at 17(we aren't in the USA), the whole event happened in FCT and it was Consensual. You know of NO fact but only reteirating her lies.
So in your own mind you think these selectively released mails and chats paint a complete picture?
I am sure you are not that gullible? There is nothing in these releases that sigabelly herself has not said in the past in her blog. If you are to accept these to be the truth, why not accept the rest? I repeat that this girl has been talking about this abuse without mentioning names for almost 5 years and I read it four years ago.
In your small mind, abuse and rape are impossible in relationships?

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by PVL(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2015
God bless you jare. You just summed it up.

mbulela:

Don't waste your time and energy on the OP. He is incapable of comprehending such matters. He needs to stick to his Lai Mohammed/Olisa Metuh dramas.
On your last point, I doubt the girl has found closure. Last I know she has been suffering from manic depression and has had recorded cases of suicide attempts.
Above all else, this girl has been failed by her parents. How a kid can be in such a dark spots for decades without parental intervention is a proof of failed parenting. Even as a grown man, my parents can't be oblivious of happenings if my mental health detoriates one-tenth of what this girl has sufferred.
All these men who just provide semen and abandon their offsprings, when I read some of her feelings for this audu guy years back, I cringed. The girl was never loves at home, else she would not have been this needy.
Parents, patenting is not just about the most expensive schools, holidays abroad and latest PS.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by logica(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2015
funlord:
angry

This whole case seems so _stupid! And why now that the guy seems to be going places? Plus, what kind of name is "sugarbelly?" The guy sef like "local things"!!!
..."when your money is up..that's when your enemies come".

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2015
OOLUSEG:
@poster, all what you wrote doesn't make common sense. first, a sexual relationship with any girl below the age of 18 yrs is statutory rape in Nigeria, so if you don't know that, then it's a shame!.
By this confirmation by himself that there was a sexual relationship alone with an underage girl, he is as guilty as accused. The issue of. Consensual sex does not occur because a 17 yrs old girl has no right of consent for sex. IN LAW INGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE and that alone has invalidate all the rubbish you wrote here, that you called defence. PLEASE RE-ORIENTATE YOUR THINKING AND LIBRATE YOUR SOUL FROM DELIBRATE INGNORANCE.
You are now shifting goal post from he forcefully raped me with his friends to having consensual sex with a 17years old is rape. Total bumkum! We are not in America. This way of reasoning is improper, it only shows that people like you are determined to rope a the proverbial dog in order to have it killed.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by ZinadineZidane: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2015
Objectively speaking. I think women who lie about rape should be punished when their accusations are proven false. This is a sad but classic case of false accusation. From her initial accusation she claimed rape yet her messages to him on social media clearly doesn't mention rape. Just because someone doesn't want to be her bf she accuse him of all sorts of bullcrap?
Op thumbs up. I don't grudge you for putting her real name out there. She asked for it...
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by MathsChic(f): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2015
flybiz08:
If Barcanista is reading this, you made logical arguments but not good enough to quash the rape allegation.

You succeeded in proving a relationship gone sour but the crux of the matter is rape which anyone is yet to prove.

Frankly speaking, after reading her tales, I can confidently put it as mere conjectures that won't stand before a competent court. We need more information like documented medical history after the incident, colleagues from her former workplace and close confidants who may have been aware of her ordeals.

Let me put it to you that if she can prove the motive behind her rape, Mustapha is finished and partly, you've done that. Jealousy is enough motive to gang rape especially when the same individuals she flirted with were involved.

Again, you failed to factor in her age. If she can prove these events occurred below 18 years, then whatever pleasure she felt would have been fantasy come true at that age. It's almost always the norm with wild teenagers.

She claimed she received a 'legal threat' from Mustapha way back. That is enough to indict Mustapha if she can provide proof. Why would anyone go that far? He was defensive and surely trying hard to conceal something.

The last straw to break the camel's back would be more indicting evidence especially messages and witnesses which I believe she should have shored up by now because people of that calibre when accused, fight dirty.

By and large, the whole story is still sketchy but tilting against Mustapha. No one is interested in the 'bleeps' or the relationship for that matter. What makes a case here is the rape allegation and her age. It doesn't matter if she slept with his friends at will while they were dating but taking turns on her without her consent and coating it with threats only brings one conclusion, he's guilty.
Very correct.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Revolva(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2015
hollandis:
I hope he goes to jail just like his dead bastard father

U r an idiot........cant u read before u comment.....story story dis useless b....: sugabelly de find fame....notin really happened
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by MathsChic(f): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The accuser LIED over EVERYTHINg! What is rape? Isn't rape supposed to be having forceful sex? Did her conversation sound like one to you? Or is it now rape for a 24yrs old man to have consensual sex with a 17years old girl? Helloo, the legal age for sex in Nigeria is 16... Go figure!
As intelligent as you make to sound, you have honestly no comprehension of what rape is. Clearly, you still have a lot of homework to do.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Bloggz74(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2015
@Barcanister let me remind u that;
*the entire episode is in 3 parts viz:
Friendship
Dating
Abuse
*she mentioned having a crush for him
*She never denied loving the guy
*they started frm harmless friendship,dating nd ended in abuse.

Now don't u think that the thread u posted here was from the early stage of the relationship where they were doing it onthe streets before the hotel and house scenes?

Scondly can u produce the d date of these fb mesages like she did?

#JustThinking

TonyeBarcanista:
N/B: Read The Article Before Commenting.

I have been following the story between Miss aka Sugabelly and Mustapha Audu, the son of the late Chief Abubakar Audu. I have watched the reaction of people especially madam Oby Ezekwesili and Hon Abike Dabiri, and I must say that their position on this matter is illogical, embarrassing and unfair to Mustapha Audu and humanity. Let us look at the issue @ hand.

THE MAJOR LIES IN @Sugarbelly's ALLEGATION:
Lie Number One: Audu Abubakar Was Not The Governor As At 2007/8:

Firstly, the so called accuser @Sugabelly alleged that the late Audu Abubakar condoned the 'ficticious' rape just because he was the Governor of Kogi state. This is very far from the truth because Audu Abubakar was elected Governor in 1998, and served between 1999 and May 29, 2003 when he was defeated by Alhaji Ibrahim Idris, who served from 2003 to 2011. He couldn't have used the office of Governor to condone rape when he wasn't the Governor then. In fact, he never ascended to the office after 2003 till his unfortunate demise.

Lie Number 2: False Claim of Friends Gang rape:
I had to read the email exchange between miss Sugabelly and Mustapha, on this said FB message, she was the one apologising to Mustapha Audu for FLIRTING with Audu's friend. From the tone of the message, one will see that Mustapha was the jealous type that got angry because Sugabelly was flirting with his friend. (See paragraph two of the screenshot)

So where does the gang rape story come from? How can a jealous BF allow his friends to have canal knowledge of his GF?

Lie Number 3: False Claim of Rape:
In one of the mails @Sugabelly sent to Mustapha, she was recounting their "sweet memories" and when you look at one of their memories, you will see that both of them had consensual romp and sex. In fact, she was excited recalling some hot memories...

She even talked about their crazy street sex that they had everynight at different streets...

See what she said after their first sex...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127447_img20151127235321_jpege980f22b08777db1add197931442a60e

@Sugabelly's Mum Was Aware of The Relationship:
While many erroneously assumed that Mustapha Audu took advantage of the Sugabelly of a character, the truth is that her mother was very much aware of their relationship. In the mail sent to Mustapha by Sugabelly, she made reference of her mom not being happy with Mustapha. Pls see...

Pray tell, was this a relationship or rape?

Mustapha DUMPED Her Because He Didn't Trust Her:
From one of her plea email for a comeback to Mustapha, the so-called rape victim even admitted that Mustapha didn't trust her, and was trying to appeal to his emotion for his trust. Maybe he was right not trusting her with her baseless allegation

Please, does relationship turn sour equate rape? Why victimise an innocent man that is mourning his father?

Concluding...
I put it to @Sugabelly that she was never raped but only trying to blackmail a man that she once loved after all her plea for a comeback failed.

I put it to Madam Oby Ezekwesilli and Hon Abike Dabiri that they are embarrassing to the HIGHEST order for taking a position without a holistic probe of the event. I put it to Oby that she's an hypocrite raised to power ten for knowing the truth and concealing it in order to blackmail an innocent man that is mourning the death of his father just because she's a friend to @Sugabelly's mother.

I am proud and happy to take the time and pains to put this up for the cause of defending an innocent man.

For the record, I wasn't paid nor hired to do this. My love for justice motivated me.

May God Bless All Sincere Nigerians and Lovers of Humanity
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by mbulela: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2015
MathsChic:

As intelligent as you make to sound, you have honestly no comprehension of what rape is. Clearly, you still have a lot of homework to do.
The OP is an utterly clueless clown. To believe I once mistook him for an Intelligent fellow. Men like this are a clear and present danger to our women and make me ashamed of manhood.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2015
IlekeHD:

When was she abused? Before the dating the ngga or did she return to him after her abuse?

If she dated him before, at what age was she when she was fcukking Mustafa? If after, why did she go back to her rapist?

This is what I don't get to understand from pro-sugabelly fans.

mbulela:

So in your own mind you think these selectively released mails and chats paint a complete picture?
I am sure you are not that gullible? There is nothing in these releases that sigabelly herself has not said in the past in her blog. If you are to accept these to be the truth, why not accept the rest? I repeat that this girl has been talking about this abuse without mentioning names for almost 5 years and I read it four years ago.
In your small mind, abuse and rape are impossible in relationships?
Which abuse are you talking? Did the abuse happen before or after they had affair? Did you read that she was foerced to have their first sex or second? Did you read her continuous stalking of the said abuser? It s irrelevant whether she's been relating her frustration of not getting him back for four or forty years. The fact is that she was never abused at any time. Beside, I have never seen a situation when relationship gone bad equates abuse.

Her only accusation while she was with him was that he sleeps with other girls to get back at her. Is that abuse? Abeg shift

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by femi4: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Jeloma:
I no talk am? And y'all even proved your gullibility by believing the silly made up stories without any proof. Rape is a very serious accusation, and why would I just start calling an alleged rape victim a liar for no reason?? Sugabelly has taken her lies too far this time.

Guy! Forget that thing, she was ganged raped. The evidence released only show the mutual sexual relationship between the two when they were in good terms
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by nobeku: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

May Rabid dog fork my mother's asss Insha'Allah amin
Amen too..
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Godpinkin:
@TonyeBarcanista, I just pray for Gods hand to touch you so you can think straight for once.

Sugarbelly in all her tweets and write ups regarding d issue at hand. Never for once denial having affair with mustapha or having sex excapdes why the relationship lasted.

The pont here is @17 she was Abused. No amount of crime she must. Have committe warrants her being abused.

Op, please go through you findings, fb messages,Chat history, you will see.....Sugarbelly might be right and need help here. Very difficult for a girl to come out strong the way she has done.
What abuse? Was she abused before, during or after the affair? Oh, please spare us with she was 17. This is Nigeria that 16years old dates 60years old men. We are all witnesses to this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.