Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,321 members, 7,957,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Then Is Power And Money Over Death!!!!!! I Wept For Audu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Then Is Power And Money Over Death!!!!!! I Wept For Audu. (298 Views)

See How Governor And Dignitaries Wept As Suntai's Corpse Arrived Taraba. / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Then Is Power And Money Over Death!!!!!! I Wept For Audu. by tim26will: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2015
When I read this from vanguard, I can't but wept for Audu.
Since 2003 when Audu was ousted from power by the

People’s Democratic Party, PDP, through federal might,

he struggled to return back to power, contesting in every

elections. In 2003, he lost to Ibrahim Idris, in 2007, he

contested again against same Idris and lost, a rerun

was called in 2008, he contested and lost, in 2011 he did

and lost to Capt. Idris Wada and finally in 2015 he won

but lost to death.

SINCERELY, ALL THESE POLITICIANS ARE JUST EASY DEATH PREY.
GOOD NIGHT SIR.
Re: What Then Is Power And Money Over Death!!!!!! I Wept For Audu. by chocolateme(f): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2015
All is vanity

(1) (Reply)

[b]allegiance To Illegal Orders[/b] / We Believe In The Mandate / From January The 1st To December The 31st, 2015; What Have You Achieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.