Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

[b]allegiance To Illegal Orders[/b] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [b]allegiance To Illegal Orders[/b] (287 Views)

Nigeria Loses N15bn To Illegal Sale Of PHCN Assets – Reps / Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo / Nigeria Loses 100kg Of Gold Daily To Illegal Miners – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]allegiance To Illegal Orders[/b] by Toybad: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
‪#‎ Maxwell‬Nwadike
Allegiance to illegal orders
-- I approve funds on the orders of Pres.Jonathan --CBN Gov. Emefiele
-- I gave Sambo Dasuki the sum of $322m on the orders of Pres. Jonathan -- Okonjo-Iweala
-- I was acting on Pres. Jonathan’s instructions -- Dasuki
-- I was directed by Dasuki to go to the CBN and collect the sum of $47m in cash -- Salisu
Facts: Between these four subordinates, they cost the nation in excess of $5B by obeying the referenced illegal orders from the former Pres. Jonathan.
The problem with the orders from the former President to the then finance minister and current CBN governor and to the former NSA and to Salisu is that they were illegal. Neither the President nor any other government official in Nigeria has the legal authority to order the spending of funds that have not been appropriated by the National Assembly! Both subordinates knew or ought to know that the orders they were obeying were illegal and should have refused to comply. Resignation was an option.
Shouldn't Okonjo-Iweala and Godwin Emediefe be arrested?

(1) (Reply)

Military Video Warning: To Those Oppose to Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Western Nigeria / # Beyond Lagos And Abuja. / I Don’t Need Anyone To Kill For Me – Gov. Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.