Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Pure Is Pure Water? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Pure Is Pure Water? (15607 Views)

'Pure Water' Exposed To Heat Can Be Cancerous – Expert / Pure Water how pure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:18pm On May 30, 2009
better to wait for the water to cool or drink warm water than expose yourself to typhoid
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by samparian(m): 3:30am On May 31, 2009
True but My dear, it seems you didnt read my last posts.
How can someone who buys purification and packaging machines worth almost 2 million naira not be able to produce clean water.
These are the same machines used in other countries to produce satchet water. And these equipments are of International standards. They were not just made for nigerian use.
True we have dubious people who just package junk and sell to the general public. That is why its essential that NAFDAC and Ministry of Health buckle up and arrest and prosecute anyone caught producing substandard items for Nigerian consumption.
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by chyk91(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2009
as pure as 5 naira
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by blackweaver(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2009
Agbalanze:

Generally, water cannot be 100% pure and "pure" means being free from impurities which implies that water is never pure.

i beg to disagree, distilled water CAN be 100% pure; however doctors say that it's not good to drink; perhaps you mean no
NATURALLY 100% pure water; that i won't argue with

emmydee:

@ Agbalanze
The purest water is Spring ,not rain water. Rain water is one of the impurest types of water. as it comes down, it gets mixed up with a lot of particles.

and where does the spring get it's water from? at least the particles that pollute rain water are strictly in the air; spring water is
from the ground which collects it from rain that has fallen somewhere; of course if you talked about lagos rain water i have no
argument with that; truth is, there are some places where rain water is purer than any other source of water and there are places
where the air is so impure it can even be harmful
however i'm almost sure you won't find many purer sources of rain than the one that falls in your village

like all those cities where you have acid rain
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by MrCrackles(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2009
How will i know when i dont drink pure water!!
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by Ben13: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
then imagine yourself drinking it wink
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by PurestBoy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

How will i know when i dont drink pure water!!

You'll know by the time cholera comes knocking
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by Nezan(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2009
the pocket determines which one you take-bottle or pure water,,,,
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by blackweaver(m): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2009
but at least if you get cholera from drinking bottled water you can sue them
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by samparian(m): 3:22am On Jun 04, 2009
Nigerians enjoy complaining.
Its because pure water is affordable, that is why we make noise over its neatness and affordability

Nezan:

the pocket determines which one you take-bottle or pure water,,,,

Do you have any idea how much it costs to buy all the equipments needed to set up a satchet water production facility? the cost of building the structures and putting everything in place??

you've got no idea. that is why many people demonize "pure" satchet water.(in Nigeria). its not like this in other countries where they're also produced.
we claim to be big boys because we drink bottled water. the same bore hole is the source of your bottled water. the only difference is that its not in a satchet.
Try and visit a bottling plant and see for your self.

Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by wanville(m): 5:28am On Jun 04, 2009
smiley
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by wumss: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2009
I am very much interested in setting up a pure water plant does any body have a rough estimate of how much it will cost? and possibly walk me through all the production phases?

My brother in Nigeria told me that it is possible to start with 1M and the earning potential is about 20k a day. Can anybody on the forum please advise?
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by Oluschenco(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2009
The Lord is my Shepherd cheesy
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by goget(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
@wumms if you are interested in a sachet water setup you can reach me on 08023801905 or email jidde_u@yahoo.com I can give you lead info.

@samparian kindly sned me you email and phone number, I need to discuss with you on a personal ground.

@ everyone, sachet water is sachet water any where in the world and the production makes use of the same infrastructure of international standard.
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by Hauwa1: 1:21am On Aug 27, 2009
i think the unhygienic of pple selling the water is part of the problem. most of the sellers dont use tissue paper or handsoap to wash there their hands after using the toilet. they juse such hand to pack the water and u know the rest. ewwwww,

Toilet paper and Handsoap should be a must in Nigeria ahn ahn
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by TheSeeker(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
Pure water is as pure as the dirtiest water I've ever known. Drink it at your own risk
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by Danielqwer: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2010
Visit www.nwsnigeria.com, for the best water filter in Nigeria, guaranteed. Our easy to use and easy to install water filters turns any dirty water into clean drinking water.

For a free demonstration contact Grace on 08023305728 / 07090039966.

Before you buy a water filter ask for a demonstration, its your right to.

Tanx all
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by anz0002: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2012
In my opinion distilled water is one of the purest form of water. One can get water in the purest form by boiling it and then storing it in a clean container. Care must be taken to ensure that there are no
leaking pipes
. As they ca make the water contaminated by bringing it in contact with the dirt.
Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by okaf20: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
CENTO NIGERIA LIMITED
We are importers and exporters of Industrial machines, Construction machines, kitchen and Bakery equipment’s and other general goods, below are some of the items we have and many more.

Our machines will aid those who intend to start their own small scale and large-scale industries.

Feel free to contact us for enquiries by email, telephone and other forms of communication provided below.

INDUSTRIAL MACHINES
• LIQUID PACKAGING MACHINE (PURE WATER MACHINE)
• BOTTLE WATER PRODUCTION LINE
• WATER TREATMENT EQUIPMENT
• BOTTLE BLOWING MACHINES
• NYLON MAKING MACHINES
• RECYCLING MACHINES
• CUP DRINKS MACHINES
• COLD ROOMS
• PRINTING MACHINES
• CODING MACHINES
• POWDER/ GRANULE FILLING MACHINES

And many more …………

KITCHEN AND BAKERY EQUIPMENTS
• DOUGH AND CAKE MIXERS
• POPCORN MAKING MACHINES
• SHARWARMA MACHINE
• PLANTAIN CHIPS FRYER
• BREAD SLICERS
• BAKING OVEN AND COOKERS
• MEAT MINCERS
• VEGETABLE CUTTERS
• JUICE EXTRACTORS
• ICE CREAM MACHINES

And many more …………

• We offer consultants, Engineers Technical assistance and after sales services.

Contact us:
Address- 476 Old Ojo Road, Opposite Int Trade Fair Complex Lagos Nigeria.
Email – okaf20@hotmail.com, okaf20@gmail.com
Phone Numbers- 08037203073, 08051990845, and 08178592703
Twitter- @CENTOMACHINERY, Facebook- CENTO MACHINERY

Re: How Pure Is Pure Water? by joeyreports: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2017
Most times people ignorantly drink water the see on the street randomly without considering if the water has gone through the process of water test carried laboratory but most time reports has shown that chemical assessment wupa waste water treatment plant can most times be harmful than helpful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Ministries Ignore Safety Tips, Fail To Deploy Sanitisers / Ganduje Builds Giginyu & Zoo Road Hospitals Abandoned 10 Years Ago (Pics) / COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.