Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? (1634 Views)

How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) / Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by sillyme(f): 9:42pm On May 26, 2009
i went on a date with a nigerian man the other day, and at the end of a wonderful night we went in for our goodnight kiss. all of a sudden his eyes turned red like lucifer, and he was crying 'no massa! no massa!. give me 5 more minutes massa!'.

can someone pls tell me what that was all about? he's called me several times since. but i'm dubious about answering my phone. my girlfriend's say i'm tripping and i should giver him another chance. but my mother says that i should steer clear of all nigerian men.

what do i do??

(helpful answers only please)
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by omoyoruba1(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2009
He wanted to fire ur toto.  grin

When you didnt allow him he started screaming massa massa like a mad ibo man without any teeth grin,
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by Igwe9(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2009
Hey silly, you 've gone out on a date with him  ,why not give him another try, atleast to find out the meaning of  massa!. smiley smiley undecided
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by C2H5OH(f): 10:03pm On May 26, 2009
Sillyme stop creating silly threads.

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 26, 2009
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 26, 2009
Another one of tumfulu's IDs.
Quite obvious.
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by onehouse(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2009
Well,I can't really place a finger on why he was crying and calling your name repeatedly. However,i won't ask you to give in to the suggestion offered by your parents or allow the "love thing" to cloud your sense of reasoning.There is always something to look out for in every relationship, in a nut shell words: Love and Trust. Do seat yourself down and figure out the guy's motive.For the fact that a Nigerian did something bad in the past doesn't mean all Nigerians are the same.Motive matters most and that is what you should look out for. Some guys get involve with a white lady all in the name of having stay in a country and with the intention to divorce the lady in question after getting their stay permit.This is evil because it never leaves the lady in question the same way she was before she got involve with the person in question.Please note that this is not peculiar to Nigerians but it cut across all races and countries.Find out his true motive before indulging yourself in the affair.There is always more to life that what meets the eyes,
God help you in your findings!
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by Secretz(f): 10:38pm On May 26, 2009
onehouse:

Well,I can't really place a finger on why he was crying and calling your name repeatedly. However,i won't ask you to give in to the suggestion offered by your parents or allow the "love thing" to cloud your sense of reasoning.There is always something to look out for in every relationship, in a nut shell words: Love and Trust. Do seat yourself down and figure out the guy's motive.For the fact that a Nigerian did something bad in the past doesn't mean all Nigerians are the same.Motive matters most and that is what you should look out for. Some guys get involve with a white lady all in the name of having stay in a country and with the intention to divorce the lady in question after getting their stay permit.This is evil because it never leaves the lady in question the same way she was before she got involve with the person in question.Please note that this is not peculiar to Nigerians but it cut across all races and countries.Find out his true motive before indulging yourself in the affair.There is always more to life that what meets the eyes,
God help you in your findings!

Are you taking this thread seriously? tongue
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by sillyme(f): 10:43pm On May 26, 2009
this is a serious dilemma.

thanks guys. keep the advice coming. kiss
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by Igwe9(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2009
Secretz:

Are you taking this thread seriously? tongue
sillyme:

lol @ the op grin
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by C2H5OH(f): 10:54pm On May 26, 2009
sillyme:

dilemma ko, ile elemu ni.
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by Tudor3(m): 10:09am On May 27, 2009
** hisses **
no massa ko, en masse ni.
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by bluespice(f): 10:17am On May 27, 2009
masa ko fura ni
mcheeeew
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by biola44: 10:21am On May 27, 2009
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by tellwisdom: 1:51am On Sep 18, 2011
OP., U mean MASSA MASSA BUS STOP?? Na festac e dey na undecided undecided
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by sexLover1: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
C2H5OH: Sillyme stop creating silly threads.
thats why she's silly duh

1 Like

Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by seangy4konji: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
LOL
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by tpia5: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
onehouse: Well,I can't really place a finger on why he was crying and calling your name repeatedly.

She said his eyes turned to neon and he started shouting massa, didn't see where she said he called her name or am I missing something.
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
The funny threads were created way before I knew about NL cry
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by 190: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mondisweets: The funny threads were created way before I knew about NL cry
undecided
Re: Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
190: undecided
angry wot?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone That Is Older Than You / God bless Nigeria / If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.