Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Wetin U Go Do If Na U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin U Go Do If Na U (586 Views)

"If Na Black Man,its Rape"lady Smiles As White Man Grabs Her Bare Tits(pics) / Wetin U See (pix) / If Ur Private Part Itches U Terribly When U're Wt A Fine Gal\boi Wetin U Go Do (2) (3) (4)

Wetin U Go Do If Na U by Osegancy(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2015
pls what will you do if you are traveling to over sea and your driver be de one wey drive you go air port and you are to spend 2 weeks ,.but at the air port you remember that your money was at home you decided to go by your self and ask your drive to give you de key ...as you get home your wife dey baf and soap dey her face and you just go touch her back she laf and call the name of the driver and said baby cool down shebi em don travel na me and u for two 2 ...if na you what will you do??
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Na U by bewla(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2015
again
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Na U by Tundeiab(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Two things are involved; it's either you are relating your personal experience or you watch too much Nigerian films. undecided

Re: Wetin U Go Do If Na U by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2015
Tundeiab:
Two things are involved; it's either you are relating your personal experience or you watch too much Nigerian films. undecided
I think it's too much Nigerian movies
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Na U by Oladimejy(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmm dis one need GOD intervention.WAIT WRITER ARE U WATCHING END TIME MOVIE?too much Nigeria movie don make yur head nak
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Na U by docmoses(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2015
I was 13, Then in Ketu. Never knew I cant go more than a round within short period (40mins). I paid for 3rounds at a go. Ashwo collect my moni. After one round my p e n I s couldnt stand for over an hour, already the girl have ordered me to go back to plaor and wait for e r e c t I o n. My uncle shall soon be back from Island, my money no fit waste, Kai! I told the ashwo that I have a friend that am gonna call to yansh her... she accepted. No GSM then, I went to the house call my guy way I dey owe, told him about the stuff that am gonna pay via Ashawo, sharperly we storm there my guy collected the 2 rounds at a blow, no condom then.... things dey happen o! Few yrs later my guy died after prolong illness.... I dont really know if it was the game we played. If I didnt use CD maybe I would have known the actual cause of his death. So game on

Dating Tips! / Perfect Threat For Those Who Won't Let You Rest With BC Tomorrow / Pls How Can I Stop Being A Pervert?