Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army (9926 Views)

We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by nwachike(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
all u are saying are all story story, go and read achibe novie. Thing fall apart. Biafra must stand
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by elderhimself(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Spybradd:

oga,if you ard suffering from headache,please go take panadol and quit making a mess of ur so called elder status..
VIVA BIAFRA
VIVA NIGER DELTA

viva whatever....just take ur biafra+niger delta and go......viva la peace
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by IPOB123london: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
lets get down to business

The problem with a black man is its brain; his inability to reason like a human being he proclaimed to be!-Nnamdi Kanu

Every time u open up a thread to read about Biafra all you see is garbage upon garbage

they claimed to be Nigeria and the Biafrans are Nigerians as well but they are telling us where we should have our peaceful protest

can you now see the reason we must go to Biafra; u have a president without certificate

upon that all the oil money comes from Biafran land

and some fools still go to church on sunday upon the hope i go better

tufiawa

hey my people wake up time to start to live like a human

Biafra must come! as simple as that
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by IPOB123london: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
by the way

OPC what ups
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by nduprincekc(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
iz doze weak nd nerve Army of d zoo republic neva in a day gada dre head 2geda on dis boko haram issue ''''??na only biafra mi promise land protest wey dem wakeup nd fight abi''?slugish sodiers of zoooo''boko's chickeen bird fluee''
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by Babatundetinubu: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Let the animals try any nonsense in lagos.....they will live to regret it...

1 Like

Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by IPOB123london: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Babatundetinubu: 10:51pm
Let the animals try any nonsense in lagos.....they will live to regret it..

first it was about setting up relay station in lagos

today they are begging on the useless army that cannot fight common boko boko fools

well u have spoken like typical trait

1 Like

Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by Babatundetinubu: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
IPOB123london:

first it was about setting up relay station in lagos

today they are begging on the useless army that cannot fight common boko boko fools

well u have spoken like typical trait

Even your name is as comical as your stupid and unintelligent post.... cheesy
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by tonychristopher: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nigerian army bragging in front of armless civilians ..look at armed civilians in north east ..they just can't do nothing

These guys are just protesting and they have the right to lawful gathering ....

So they should save their energy for boko haram
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by Kagawa10: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2015
tonychristopher:
Nigerian army bragging in front of armless civilians ..look at armed civilians in north east ..they just can't do nothing

These guys are just protesting and they have the right to lawful gathering ....

So they should save their energy for boko haram
Help me beg your fellow ipod goats to come to Ondo town na!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 29, 2015
elderhimself:
you can go away, but pls leave the South West alone. Stop calling them to join you in your wild goose chase.

There are over 6 million igbos in Lagos grin
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by Kagawa10: 1:03am On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Yet these phantom goats failed to deliver votes for Jonathan? Lol! Ibo man and dullness, Eh!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 29, 2015
GspotAngela:
Son of Hell

you loosers are the dumbest set of humans on the surface of the earth. You say ''Nigeria is a zoo'', yet you keep running to other part of Nigeria in your thousands.

A sane mind would have expected you lot to leave other part of Nigeria which you disdain and head back to your eldorado in Biafra, but Alas ! You guys arent sane, hence, thousands of heeebos are currently in various motor parks attempting to board the next bus that would take them out of heeeboland into other part of Nigeria(the zoo)
Son Of HELL!!!, Bwahahahaha....that was a GOOD ONE!!! cheesy cheesy, love it! grin
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Your men are dying in the hands of End Time Sambisa Forest.
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by tevinsolt: 4:02am On Nov 29, 2015
so many idiots, I'm yoruba and Igbos can protest anywhere in the country as long as it isn't violent!

many of you are just being difficult just for being difficult. Y'all need to make you damn mind about where you stand.
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2015
Kagawa10:

Yet these phantom goats failed to deliver votes for Jonathan?
Lol!
Ibo man and dullness, Eh!

IGBOS delivered 600,000 votes for GEJ in Lagos during d last election. Yoruba have him 700,000 votes.

Complete d maths n believe what makes u sleep better @ nyt.
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by tonychristopher: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2015
Kagawa10:

Help me beg your fellow ipod goats to come to Ondo town na!

Where is ondo in the economic map.ondo is rustic so forget that

I am not ipob but I have sympathy for them and all poor oppressed people

1 Like

Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by elderhimself(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

I hear you..
Re: We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army by Chigold101(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
GspotAngela:
why dont you tell ''biafrans living in Lagos'' to leave Lagos and every other part of Nigeria. Tell them to go back to Biafra and stay put there. Restrict your biafrud protest to Biafra. Lagos is not part of Biafra. Agitating/protesting for secession in other peoples territory is senseless and provocative and it would certianly led to a bloodbathe.
Why are you guys so obdurate
I will try not to be uncivil in my response to you.

Well Biafrans has protested in 120 countries and including Abuja. I am sure Biafra protesters do not carry weapon or attack anybody even when driven to the extreme by the agents of the FG and people like you.

Another thing you will know is seeking for independence des not require leaving other countries where your citizens live.

Today in Nigeria we have Germans, Chinese, Ghanians etc.

Sooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prisoners To Vote In 2019 Elections - INEC / Ambode Inaugurates New Lagos Council Of Obas & Chiefs / Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom Lead In N4.19tn Subnational Domestic Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.