Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Uniben Cheated My Friend From Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Uniben Cheated My Friend From Best Graduating Student (1384 Views)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / How Uniben Students Fetch Water In Hostel..lwkmd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Uniben Cheated My Friend From Best Graduating Student by anonymous96: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2015
At yesterday's convocation at uniben,a friend of mine was cheated from being the best graduating student in accounting to the shock of me and my classmates...When our results was released her mat no with a gpa of 4.74 was boldly written as the bgs in accounting. At the convocation another student was called to receive the award of bgs. I am not 1 2 make accusations but I believe the reason for this grave injustice is the fact that my friend is a girl. It is appalling that in 2015 this type of injustice still happens in our schools.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Uniben Cheated My Friend From Best Graduating Student by wenger205: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
its so sad tht politics has corroded every sector of our society. was so disgusted to hear that another student was called. the results were posted, and the mat no of the bgs was boldly outlined.
Re: How Uniben Cheated My Friend From Best Graduating Student by Abosi31(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time. . .
Re: How Uniben Cheated My Friend From Best Graduating Student by emirate0(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time convocation
Re: How Uniben Cheated My Friend From Best Graduating Student by Kingy10: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
that's why we need "luck"

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta 2016/2017 Screen Exercise Form Is Out / See How All Institutions Will Give Admission To Candidates / Tansi International College Awka... Tica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.