Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Help My Ex Want Me Back!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Ex Want Me Back!!! (607 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Ex Want Me Back!!! by habdulharsix(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Help My Ex Want me Back by all Means

Hi nairalanders! I have been a follower of trends posted in this section nd I found dem lovely. A friend of mine shared me his story concering her Ex nd want me to advise him.pls do assist

Back den in secondary school My friend had dis gal which dey r dating though d gal asked my friend out herself so my friend accepted her proposal so dey started dating each other, to cut d long story short dey finished their secondary education and ever since den dey av nt really chances to see each oda bt dey do talk on phone .on this blessed day his galfriend called him and told him is nolonger interested in the relationship which my friend pleaded for the reasons which she later made knwn it was due to MONEY .So my friend moved on with his life and meet dis New lady nd he is now living fine and dis gal started reporting my friend to all our friends dat he want him back
Nairalanders pls I need a matured Advice on this cos is really causing my friend sleepless night .
Re: Help My Ex Want Me Back!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Love will come and love will go But you can make it on your own Sing that song Go oh won't you leave me now People grow and fall apart But you can mend your broken heart Take it back go oh won't you leave me now
Re: Help My Ex Want Me Back!!! by Lucialovely(f): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Dont take her back or else she will ealk out and in at her on will leaving u heart broken again. By d way she hasn't approach you yet wait until she does and tell her something to make her back off
Re: Help My Ex Want Me Back!!! by divinehand2003(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2015
As long as the young man isn't married, let him keep an open heart. Anything can still happen
Re: Help My Ex Want Me Back!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2015
z.

(1) (Reply)

Lmao !! This Is Just The Best Joke For Christmas ___ / Just See What A Commisioner’s Daughter Posted Online - See Boobsieness Photos / #6 Reasons Why Having Children Will Negatively Impact Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.